Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What If Thread - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/t1702769-if-thread/3.htm

Author:   Mishimi
Date:   May 04, 12 at 2:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: What If Thread
-------------------------------------------
That was the ultimate, definitive, setting the new age standard PL list because it wasn't based on numbers. XD

Author:   koolkidhp
Date:   May 09, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
okk i'll give this a go. Pui-pui (who is ,somehow, alive) awakes from the coma that buu's attack put him in (this is what-if). wanting revenge he seeks out babidi, but finds out he is dead. He than feels a power beside him, and notices babidi's magic ball thing. he inserts the ball into his stomach and becomes immensly powerfull and on top of this gains babidi's mind control powers. Anyone controlled gains a huge power boost, and babidi's mind control powers are also passed on to them (so they can create more minions). When all hope seems to be lost gotenks and gogeta fuse with each other to become an all powerfull being and pretty much kicks pui-pui's ass.

Date:   May 10, 12 at 2:11am (PST)

Author:   KaijuKai
Date:   May 12, 12 at 5:55pm (PST)
Is it possible post Rosat trunks and goten could reach ssj2 individually? that the "magic" or boost of the fusion, along with witnessing goku do it, achieve ssj3. Didnt they see their loved ones die right before their eyes? and they were, in my opinion, around mssj goku at cell games when they were going in, and came out mssj gohan or stronger as ssjs individually imo.

Author:   G_O_G_E_T_A
Date:   May 13, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
that the "magic" or boost of the fusion, along with witnessing goku do it, achieve ssj3.
That sequence was entirely filler though, it didn't occur in the manga.

As for your question, nothing suggests that the boys couldn't reach SSJ2 or SSJ3 separetely. But the fact that they could do so as their fusion Gotenks, I don't see how that would assist them in auto-achieving it, or achieving it faster somehow. Keep in mind that a fusion is an entirely different and new entity alltogether.

Author:   KaijuKai
Date:   May 30, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
what if kamiccolo went to namek and absorbed every namekian. multiple personality disorder? ssj2 goku buu saga tier? half an inexperienced ssj3?

Date:   May 31, 12 at 3:59am (PST)
He'd explode....

Author:   super michael
Date:   Jun 07, 12 at 1:46pm (PST)
What if piccolo in the buu saga trains for 1 whole year with goku in ROSAT, how strong would piccolo get? Could piccolo get as strong as SSJ2 vegeta or up to SSJ3 goku?

Piccolo trained in ROSAT in cell saga, but piccolo only trained alone.

Date:   Jun 07, 12 at 7:15pm (PST)
considering how much he improved during his training with goku preparing for the androids, probably ssj2 goku tier... maybe a lil' stronger. of course, plot calls for what boosts they get. so to be of use against buu, AT woulda put piccolo beyond initial ssj3 goku atleast.

in conclusion, still useless, but not quite as grossly.

Date:   Jun 08, 12 at 1:13pm (PST)
AT pretty swiftly discarded Piccolo in the Buu arc, literally labeling him as a weakling, so he was never going to be of any use against Buu. He was a mere babysitter in the Buu arc. It always seemed to be as though Piccolo had more or less maxed out after his year of training in the ROSAT.

Date:   Jun 09, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
That's not what he asked though...

GOGETA: Lol, I misread his post, it happens to the best of them (even me haha)...it was late. 'Nuff said

Date:   Jun 09, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
quote G_O_G_E_T_A
AT pretty swiftly discarded Piccolo in the Buu arc, literally labeling him as a weakling, so he was never going to be of any use against Buu. He was a mere babysitter in the Buu arc. It always seemed to be as though Piccolo had more or less maxed out after his year of training in the ROSAT.
Piccolo only trained by himself in the ROSAT just like vegeta, but in the manga its been proven that training with other = bigger gains. I don't know why piccolo didn't go into the ROSAT with future trunks, I mean vegeta was going to train alone, so I don't know why piccolo didn't join with future trunks to train.

Date:   Jun 10, 12 at 2:28am (PST)
Most likely he realized that he wasn't going to be able to keep up with Trunks and would only hinder the latter's training. Or he knew he'd just be wasting his own time, too.

Date:   Jun 10, 12 at 4:44am (PST)
He didn't seem to worry about slowing down Goku when they trained preparing for the androids.... Mainly because that wasn't AT's goal with that.... So the only way Piccolo would slow Trunks down is if AT wrote it that way.... I am under the impression that michael is asking what would happen if this happened.... Well, it's simple really, in order to advance the plot, AT would have written both Piccolo and Trunks as improving..... I doubt it he would write it having Piccolo slow him down, just as he didn't worry about that when he had Piccolo train with Goku and they all improved... That would kinda make that whole deal pointless.

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 4:58am (PST)
Here another what if, what if Super perfect cell does namekian fusion with piccolo would be be stronger than Fat buu?

Cell has the DNA of a namekian, so logically he should be able to do namekian fusion.

How strong would super perfect cell be if he did namekian fusion with every namek including piccolo and dende?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.