Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion III .:. Pike thrusting, bird watching... It's Terranigma Fan! - page 18

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/84/t1524876-general-discussion-iii-pike-thrusting-bird-watching-terranigma-fan/18.htm

Author:   Taake
Date:   Jul 27, 10 at 8:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion III .:. Pike thrusting, bird watching... It's Terranigma Fan!
-------------------------------------------
While on the subject of holidays, once us year 12s are done with school, I and a few of my friends are heading off to Hawaii for a good couple of weeks, just to relax and have fun. And no Ori Ginx and Kiker. Neither of you are invited.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Jul 28, 10 at 7:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion III .:. Pike thrusting, bird watching... It's Terranigma Fan!
I'm actually going to Canada later today. Canada is actually less than 100 miles away from where I live though.

Author:   MikeyW
Date:   Jul 28, 10 at 2:20pm (PST)
I'm stuck in Ipswich trying to find a job in just about anything (which isn't going too well by the way). So all of you guys win over me :/

Author:   sword_of_omens
Date:   Jul 29, 10 at 4:45pm (PST)
i'm thinking i might sell my Magnavox Odyssey2...even though i just recently purchased it mayber a month or 2 ago...it was fun replaying some of my old games, it's just not as great as i remember it...that, and i just don't have the time for it with all of my other systems...idk , i'll have to think on it...sigh...

Author:   neighbor
Date:   Jul 29, 10 at 9:30pm (PST)
Don't do it Sword or you'll wake up one day wishing you still had it but you won't. I tend to hoarde all my stuff which is starting to clutter up my room a little bit.

Author:   Lord Zere
Date:   Aug 03, 10 at 6:58am (PST)
It's my birthday and I just fell in love.
Not with a video-game but a real girl except we have been friends since who knows.
Oh and did I mention that my brother is engaged with her older sister.

FML?

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Aug 04, 10 at 7:48am (PST)
Good luck with that girl. Personally, I have had a crush on a few girls in real life within the past few months.

Date:   Aug 04, 10 at 7:53am (PST)
quote Lord Zere
It's my birthday and I just fell in love.
love...or lust? i had a bunch of girls i fell in lust with...
love is a different matter altogether....sigh

Date:   Aug 04, 10 at 7:59am (PST)
No I'm attractive as women say.
This is different though...
I feel something for her and I don't want to bang that pussy hard.

I am 19 by the way...

Date:   Aug 04, 10 at 8:04am (PST)
lol...your attractiveness has nothing to do with love...
also...to truly appreciate love, you have to have your heart broken at least once or twice...

Author:   longview01
Date:   Aug 04, 10 at 12:10pm (PST)
quote sword_of_omens
lol...your attractiveness has nothing to do with love...
also...to truly appreciate love, you have to have your heart broken at least once or twice...
I wouldnt of said you were true when I was 16 but at 28 and having been through it a few times I totally agree with your statement!

Date:   Aug 04, 10 at 6:11pm (PST)
Whatever I might as well forget about it.
So I finally arrived in Lublin, Poland.
Goddamn little cousins are already pissing me off.

Author:   Chimaira
Date:   Aug 06, 10 at 11:37am (PST)
Okay, I know next to nothing about the Dreamcast but I'm looking into purchasing one so could someone tell me what I'm looking for, what appliances I'll need etc.

There's a lot on eBay but they all come with slightly different stuff and I don't want to buy one that I'll need to buy something else for to get it to play, save games etc.

Date:   Aug 06, 10 at 5:52pm (PST)
wow, i haven't had one of those in years and years...i bought mine when it first came out...

well, i guess just make sure it comes with the wires (adapter plug, and audio/video cables)...

also, iirc you can buy a lcd card pack that fits into the controller...has a little lcd display on it and acts as a mem card and has mini games on it depending on what game you are playing...

i can't reaally remember if the game required memory cards that you stick in the console or not though, sorry....

also, make sure you buy Shenmue!!!

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Aug 07, 10 at 1:52am (PST)
I agree with sword and i want Shenmue 3 but they will never release it or shenmue online.

-Shenmue 2
-Power Stone
-Resident Evil code V

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.