Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Kings of Leon - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/75/t489782-kings-of-leon/2.htm

Author:   Charlton22
Date:   Nov 29, 07 at 6:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Kings of Leon
-------------------------------------------
I love Kings Of Leon, best songs on Because Of The Times are Fans and True Love Way imo.

Author:   goldensteelix
Date:   Nov 29, 07 at 6:28pm (PST)
Its hard to really pick a favorite song off of "Because of the Times", but at the moment My Party has to be my favorite song. Ragoo, Arizona, and On Call are great as well.

Author:   Dylan
Date:   Nov 29, 07 at 7:24pm (PST)
Can't wait to see KOL when they come to Manchester. Think it is the 9th of December I am going on; and it will no doubt be totally amazing!

Author:   Irish Gamer
Date:   Dec 03, 07 at 6:20pm (PST)
My Party is a great live song it must be said, just sound brilliant. They didn't play Four Kicks at the gig I was at as it was gonna be the final song in the encore, but I've seen videos of their second gig in Dublin and it looked amazing. Four Kicks has some of my favourite lyrics by Caleb, just brilliant stuff

Author:   The Dave
Date:   Dec 04, 07 at 11:09am (PST)
Kings Of Leon are definitely one of those bands that I will kick myself if I don't end up going to see them live. I'm really digging the new album. Fans and Charmer are both suprisngly robust tracks for commercial single releases.

Date:   Dec 04, 07 at 6:39pm (PST)
I have to admit that I absolutely hated Charmer when I first heard it, same goes for Spiral Staircase off the first album, but once you see them live it changes everything, they're fantastic live tracks, Charmer especially, everyone's just screaming their heads off for it, classic

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Dec 05, 07 at 12:22am (PST)
quote charlton223
I love Kings Of Leon, best songs on Because Of The Times are Fans and True Love Way imo.
I have Because of the Times, and I'd have to agree with you on that statement. True Love Way is my favourite song on the album, followed by Fans then On Call.

Author:   Ben85
Date:   Jan 05, 08 at 6:19pm (PST)
Favourite tracks on Because of the Times are On Call, Fans, Camaro and My Party.

Date:   Aug 07, 08 at 9:00am (PST)
Apparently they're releasing a fourth album this September. Might seem really quick after Because of the Times but apparently BotT was ready to go for around 18 months before it actually got released.

Hopefully this means we'll be getting some more gigs from these guys

EDIT: Head on over to their myspace if you wanna hear the new song, Sex on Fire. It's definitely growing on me, real stadium kinda song. New album, Only By The Night, is out on September 23rd

Date:   Aug 15, 08 at 9:03am (PST)
BUMP

Finally announced a couple dates here in Ireland, they're playing the brand new O2 Arena (formally known as the Point Theatre) in Dublin on Friday the 19th of December, and they're playing the Odyssey in Belfast on the 20th. You can get a full list of their tour dates here, including a date in Wembley

Edit:
Well, got two standing tickets for the Belfast gig, but I've got a gig to Gogol Bordello that night. Hopefully I can find someone to switch the tickets with and get to the Dublin gig instead. If anyone knows anyone, lemme know. Though I doubt many people actually read this thread

Author:   NickB92
Date:   Sep 02, 08 at 11:08am (PST)
Heard "Sex on Fire" yesterday on Nme for the first time, been out nearly a month aswell .Didn't sound that good to be honest, It'll probably grow on me.

Author:   Mocking Alvin
Date:   Sep 08, 08 at 1:40am (PST)
Kings of Leon's new album Only by the Night has leaked all over the internet. I doubt i'd be allowed to link you in this thread, but just search about. I don't know how it leaked, but i'm really looking forward to hearing it. Sex is On Fire is brilliant, addictive almost.

I'll edit in what i think when i hear it.

x

Date:   Sep 08, 08 at 2:11pm (PST)
Meh, I don't like getting leaked stuff, specially for a band I've followed since they started out, I'll just wait and buy the album in a couple weeks.

Author:   Mocking Alvin
Date:   Sep 08, 08 at 2:29pm (PST)
I know what you mean, but i'm paying a fair chunk of change to see them live in December (i think), so i don't really feel as bad.

x

Author:   Benrollo
Date:   Sep 08, 08 at 3:32pm (PST)
Cold Desert, the last song off the new album, is sooooo good

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.