Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Might and Delight's 'Shelter 2' announced, mother Lynx and cubs surviving the tundra - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/72665/t2001439-might-delights-shelter-2-announced-mother-lynx-cubs-surviving-tundra/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Mar 31, 14 at 2:26am (PST)
Subject:   Might and Delight's 'Shelter 2' announced, mother Lynx and cubs surviving the tundra
-------------------------------------------
[[news:24943]]

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Mar 31, 14 at 5:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Might and Delight's 'Shelter 2' announced, mother Lynx and cubs surviving the tundra
I really liked the first shelter, incredibly short but I nagged it on a sale.

I finished with only 1 badger left

Lynxes are cute and all but lets be real, wolves and pups >>>>>>>>> lynxes. This is just a biological fact. Also Penguins. And brown bears. and dolphins. Not cats though, pretty hard to like something so evil.

I wish pandas lived in a harsher environment because there would be nothing topping the cuteness of a baby panda trying to climb a tree then rolling down all confused.

Date:   Mar 31, 14 at 9:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: Might and Delight's 'Shelter 2' announced, mother Lynx and cubs surviving the tundra
DedValve How dare you.

Date:   Mar 31, 14 at 10:36am (PST)
quote bluexy
DedValve How dare you.
you wish lynxes could be this adorable

Date:   Mar 31, 14 at 10:37am (PST)
Did you or did you not hear the lynx mews in that teaser trailer, DedValve?

Date:   Mar 31, 14 at 10:41am (PST)
puppy yelps are far more cuter.

Of course if this game ever wants to reach mass appeal there is only one animal that will get them there.

Date:   Mar 31, 14 at 10:47am (PST)
DedValve I'm pitching it to Might and Delight as we speak.

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Apr 12, 14 at 12:51pm (PST)
finished the first one with 2... its pretty rough lol. that Eagle though.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.