Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Lake Hylia Tears of Light help - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6915/t1271601-lake-hylia-tears-of-light-help/

Author:   Sequoia
Date:   Nov 28, 08 at 8:25pm (PST)
Subject:   Lake Hylia Tears of Light help
-------------------------------------------
I am at Lake Hylia in wolf form and I have to kill those bugs and get the tears of light things. I have 2 left and one is in the castle thing and I can't get there as a wolf because there's rocks and stuff in the pathways in hyrule field and I have to be Link to bomb the rocks. Help? And I can't find the last tear on the map

Author:   Proximity007
Date:   Nov 28, 08 at 9:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Lake Hylia Tears of Light help
the last one won't appear until you find all the other ones, it will appear at Lake Hylia and it will be a mini boss. As far as the other one what do you mean castle thing where? theres 2 in the place where you ride that giant bird and a bunch in Zoras domain

Date:   Nov 28, 08 at 9:48pm (PST)
Well I found all the ones while riding the bird but where is the last one besides the boss? cause i need two. i thought it showed one inside that castle, you know, where they kept Ilia, in that village part

Date:   Nov 28, 08 at 9:50pm (PST)
you should just be able to go right into Hyrule Castle if i remember correctly im trying to remember how you get there can you warp to the enterance maybee? Cuz you can just follow your map once you get inside

Date:   Nov 28, 08 at 10:25pm (PST)
no you can only warp to Lake Hylia and the top of the Zora River, besides like Ordon and Faron etc. Those are the only 2 places in that province you can warp to.

im really stuck then cause all the entrances from hyrule field are blocked by rocks.

is this a glitch? do i have to restart my whole game??

Date:   Nov 29, 08 at 2:21am (PST)
I really don't know try a walkthrough

Date:   Nov 29, 08 at 5:43am (PST)
I read a walkthrough and got it. Now i'm trying to beat the last one, the mini boss

Date:   Nov 29, 08 at 8:23pm (PST)
jump onto it and just bite it really its not too hard of a battle you have to do it in the senses though so its kinda hard to see anything else

Author:   Roxas
Date:   Nov 30, 08 at 4:43am (PST)
When he is down, and all of his arms and legs are showing, jump up on him and hold down B then release to attack all of the arms and legs and he should die.

Author:   husky d
Date:   Dec 31, 08 at 2:08am (PST)
hey im stuck at the same part you were can you tell me how you got past or how you got the second to last bug?(:

Author:   Ganondorf 5326
Date:   Dec 31, 08 at 2:50am (PST)
Just wark to Zora's Domain, go downstream a little bit (Where the Howl Stone is) and go through the tunnel on the far side. You can then use your map to navigate.

Author:   PolarSnow
Date:   Jan 21, 09 at 7:18am (PST)
Hey all - I am stuck at the same place. The tunnel that is near Zora's domain is blocked by a rock as well. I have used the map and can't find any other path to the Castle. Can you be more specific where the path is?

Author:   Komali
Date:   Jan 21, 09 at 8:13am (PST)
I believe at Zora's River there is another river route that leads you to Hyrule Field near the Castle.

~ Primal ~

Date:   Jan 21, 09 at 3:44pm (PST)
now that i remember it ya actually, theres a river that takes you right to Hyrule Castle where those water hopping things are

Author:   PolarSnow
Date:   Jan 22, 09 at 3:58am (PST)
Hey guys - thanks for the help. I have been down the river route you refer to before...I could not get past the blockade near the house. The river is blocked off with a fence and it won't let me float through. Suggestions - did I miss something? Is this a game glich?

Thanks

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.