Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Question about the legend of zelda major mask - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6854/t1579087-question-about-legend-of-zelda-major-mask/

Author:   super michael
Date:   Sep 23, 10 at 8:03am (PST)
Subject:   Question about the legend of zelda major mask
-------------------------------------------
I was wondering are there anything missable in the legend of zelda majors mask? I am asking just incase I complete a quest and then it becomes impossible to get some things.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Sep 23, 10 at 5:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Question about the legend of zelda major mask
Since you return to the very start of the game each time you play the Song of Time, it is physically impossible to lock yourself out of a quest.

There are a few events that can branch in multiple directions depending on your actions during any given 3 day set, but you can always go back to the first day and try the event another way in a new three day set.

For example, if you give Anju's letter to the mysterious hand in the toilet, then you cannot complete the Kafia/Anju sidequests in that particular timeline. Going back to the first day completely resets that, however.

Author:   Roxas
Date:   Sep 23, 10 at 9:44pm (PST)
That's the best thing about this game - You are able to control time and people's schedules. As said, it is impossible to miss anything.

Thank you Princess Zelda for the Ocarina of Time and Song of Time.

Author:   super michael
Date:   Sep 23, 10 at 10:46pm (PST)
Thanks for answering my question, now I can continue without thinking of missing anything.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.