Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your favourite ego boosters, easter eggs, quips/one-liners - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6530/t1656575-your-favourite-ego-boosters-easter-eggs-quips-one-liners/2.htm

Author:   Master
Date:   Jun 23, 11 at 3:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your favourite ego boosters, easter eggs, quips/one-liners
-------------------------------------------
quote kDevil 8
They just took the sound file when you find the doom guy in duke3d and didnt change it to reflect the fact that it was a dead space ref.
Er... no. In 3D, he says "that's one DOOMED space marine." Here he says "that's one DEAD SPACE marine." That's the joke.

Saddens me when someone says it's referring doom.

Author:   Centurion
Date:   Jun 23, 11 at 8:43pm (PST)
I just love the quote "I'm the Duke, I'm a number one!" from Escape from New York.

Author:   Miragedres
Date:   Jun 24, 11 at 2:09pm (PST)
I love the one at the beginning after signing the kid's book for an autograph.

"If you take your pills, er...vitamins. You can grow up to be as awesome as me."

Ah Duke. You funny bastard.

Also, the dude by the drawing board in the intro mission after you used the board and starts "That's genius!"

Author:   oni_hero
Date:   Jul 02, 11 at 7:30am (PST)
quote Gamesta100
@DG@ I've seen a pic from the PC version where someone was able to see over the cubicle and and there's a guy and a woman. You see the woman bending over with her face in front of the gloryhole so he gets a BJ from the woman not the guy.

BUT what about when you look in the mirror and he says something about his arse and says do it, DO IT.
That has to be one of my favorites..... Damn, look at my ass....do it,.......DO IT!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.