Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: San Andreas Myths and Legends - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t870317-san-andreas-myths-legends/2.htm

Author:   et 67
Date:   Jun 20, 07 at 2:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: San Andreas Myths and Legends
-------------------------------------------
thanks man that looked cool thats real shit

Author:   kmccmk9
Date:   Jun 21, 07 at 2:19pm (PST)
where is the ship

Author:   spikeyboy
Date:   Aug 07, 07 at 7:02am (PST)
Leather face IS real i saw someonew fight him on youtube.That rust wheel chair his he sits on it sometimes on a foggy night.

Author:   Nameless Noname
Date:   Aug 10, 07 at 1:02pm (PST)
quote spikeyboy
Leather face IS real i saw someonew fight him on youtube.That rust wheel chair his he sits on it sometimes on a foggy night.
Yes, and because you've seen a video on YouTube, that means that is has to be 100 percent real, right? I mean, it couldn't have been made by someone with any video editing programm, or some other way. There is no way that it could have been faked. How is that possible? We still live in the stone age, so faking videos is impossible. Now excuse me, I'm gonna hunt me some mammoths.

THERE IS NO LEATHERFACE

Author:   Porkforfree
Date:   Aug 12, 07 at 4:15pm (PST)
hey guys i heard about all these things and some are true! well i think so?! but im pretty sure that the loch ness monster is a fake. well i dont know anyone who knows to have seen it only on these forums you get people who claim to see it. but bigfoot! i dont know about this i think people think they have seen one...
i was looking for ages at the mountain where people claim to have seen it but i didnt find anything.
But...
on the first island when you leave the city and go along that highway to the left of the map. i saw this thing run across the road so i got out of my car and sprinted after it with my ak. but i couldnt find it anywhere...
repeating that it ran across the road just by the big out of place palm tree. i swerved to hit it but it ran up the realy steep hill so i pursued on foot.
but i couldnt see it.
hmmm...
it couldv been just a ped. that got glitched out.
or a 'ghost animation' for those who dont know what these are they are just put in by designers. you cant interact with them you just see them. like the 'white birds'
you see them but they dissapear and you cant shoot them.
i dunno but you guys might want to check out that area?

Author:   Porkforfree
Date:   Aug 12, 07 at 4:19pm (PST)
oh yeah and the time was like 5 in the morning so the sun was just rising and you get that misty stuff.

Author:   Nameless Noname
Date:   Aug 13, 07 at 9:22am (PST)
quote Porkforfree
on the first island when you leave the city and go along that highway to the left of the map. i saw this thing run across the road so i got out of my car and sprinted after it with my ak. but i couldnt find it anywhere...
repeating that it ran across the road just by the big out of place palm tree. i swerved to hit it but it ran up the realy steep hill so i pursued on foot.
but i couldnt see it.
hmmm...
it couldv been just a ped. that got glitched out.
or a 'ghost animation' for those who dont know what these are they are just put in by designers. you cant interact with them you just see them. like the 'white birds'
you see them but they dissapear and you cant shoot them.
i dunno but you guys might want to check out that area?

Interesting story. Could be true.

BUT: This game is out since 2004, and you would think that somebody saw this too and told about on the internet or wherever. I can't believe that you are the first one after 3 years to see it.
Well, I don't say that you're a liar or you're talking bullshit, but somehow I doubt that this is true.

Author:   Johnny Sindacco
Date:   Sep 26, 07 at 12:23am (PST)
Inuyasha in The Panopticon where the alleged Leatherface sightings are.He sits in the rusty wheelchair on a foggy midnight and killing him drops Tetsaiga(Looks like regular Katana but does 3x damage)

The Elric Brothers drinking wine at Caligula's on a clear and starry midnight,They will praise the Mafia and diss the Triads.After you do "The Meat Buisness",they will cuss you out.After "Breaking The Bank At Caligula's",Edward will try to kill you with alchemy

Vash the Stampede at El Castille Del Diablo.At sunrise and noon he will challenge you to a gunfight.Kill him to get the 4th pistol slot weapon:Angel Arm Revolver.It looks like the 357. from LCS and does the damage of the Minigun.

Lupin III at Caligula's.He appears at sunrise and killing him will get you the 5th pistol slot weapon:Walther P-38. It's automatic and does the damage of an M-16.

These are Anime joke myths.

Author:   GTA_LEGEND_101
Date:   Dec 08, 07 at 12:45pm (PST)
You Guys are Forgetting one, a myth i and a few others searched for. (i did until my playstation broke )
my favorite myth of all- The Epsilon Program.
http://epsilonprogram.com/

Author:   hmg0207
Date:   Apr 21, 08 at 1:59pm (PST)
Alas, it seems that the Epsilon hunt has drawn to a close - on this forum anyway. I thought it was a good one myself, and there does seem to be many clues about it, although some of the sources about where they got their ideas from such as the clothes to wear and so on aren't clear. Good point about that actually. People said you need red hair, none of the backpackers or the barber had red hair :S

Author:   GtaSAMyther
Date:   Mar 06, 10 at 8:29pm (PST)
Listen up I once was lookin for the suicadal photographer and I fell in the water and i saw like 20 boats there it was near the suicadl photografer when you come from los santos to the farm place.Oh yea and like 3 years ago when i was in sanfierro i was shootin som dude with my silenced pistol and he kept on jogging until i stopped shootin he fell down like any other person you shoot.It never worked again crap!!!!!

Author:   deraidos
Date:   Jan 29, 11 at 1:26am (PST)
Ghost Lake on MT.CHILLIAD? That's VERY VERY FAKE! There's only Ghost Car on MT. CHILLIAD. I'm not Lying

note: Sorry for Bumping Tread

Author:   Crus5ver
Date:   Feb 13, 11 at 12:19pm (PST)
I once saw a huge and creepy monster lying around the las venturas pirate ship
His arm is so big and he is so tall he runs fast and can kill cj easily
I found that i got a pistol and shooted him a couple of times and i took the sword and shoot with my ak rifle and my sawn off shotgun got 4 rounds left and i shooted him and he chase me
I drove a turismo and went to the ammunation to get some guns and i jumped to the roof and he climb up and i shooted him with my shotgun a couple of times and i jumped off the roof and he ran towards me and i charged with my turismo and bail out and charge him with my sword and cut him and im sure he dint die but he ran to my turismo and dispear with it

Turismo is my fav car!!!
I save 10 turismo in my garages
Haha
And i hate the uranus

Author:   Crus5ver
Date:   Feb 13, 11 at 12:26pm (PST)
Oh yeah and i saw a huge car
I once drive to blueberry and i stole a police ranger
And i drive to los santos beach and i saw a big car nearby the save house and i drove it to my garage and became bigger
And when i drove it i love it!!!
Can you tell me whats it call
Its colour is brown and only 1 passenger can drive it and its front is long
I think i saw it somewhere and i think its called bandit

Author:   Randome
Date:   Feb 13, 11 at 2:47pm (PST)
http://gta.wikia.com/Vehicles_in_GTA_San_Andreas

http://gta.wikia.com/Bandito

You might also be interested in this one:
http://gta.wikia.com/Monster

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.