Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dodo Co Flying Club © - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t492160-dodo-co-flying-club-copy/

Author:   venom
Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 12:03pm (PST)
Subject:   Dodo Co Flying Club ©
-------------------------------------------
Note

Deathman48 gave me permission to start this thread.
I have also read The policy on new clubs so hopefully this should go well.

Rules

Theres only four rules to this club -

• I dont want people coming in here telling me this club is 'stupid' or 'pointless'
  • No spamming, thats a pretty easy rule to follow, and no going off topic.
  • Members who arent of high status (although we are all equal) please, please, please DONT turn anyone down if they ask to join and im not around. everyone is welcome to join. thank you.
  • only 6 Pics are to be posted by a member per day, any others posted will earn no credit. otherwise we would have people posting 20 pics in one post and earning ridiculous points!

The low-down

this club is, as you can tell by the title, about planes. you dont have to use the dodo, thats just a catchy name for the club. basicaly all this club is about is plane tricks, ie barrol rolls. you can come here and talk about all your insane plane stunts, or lucky escapes maybe? got shot down by a SAM and had to parachute out of it? tell us. this club is also about exploring san andreas in a plane. ever wanted to find the legendary liberty city that is rumoured to be out there? why not take a plane and go have a look for it? post all your findings, stunts, or over cool stuff about planes here. If you want to join up, say so, and ill add you to the members list which will sooner or later be added to this post. Remember, everyone who asks to join can join!Thanks.

Member(s)

• Zero Tolerance
  • Minimint
  • Dodgy manc
  • NFSU2
  • Joeja69
  • Camp Kill Yourself
  • Kyle G
  • elcascabel
  • burn in hell
  • Saltana
  • BeZ
  • Infadelity
  • Bluehell
  • styx
  • jnlkoolguy
  • Parko
  • Sender of botan
  • CylixJW
  • ncornelius
  • Somers666
  • Outlaws
  • dylantheskater
  • BavarianMotorWorks
  • Brothwell
  • Sparky5318
  • GTAFREAK1120
  • The Getaway fan 14
  • Revoloution27
  • San Andreas Stalker
  • johnny_blaze
  • benefito
  • Incidnia
  • zyzan

This message was edited by Zero Tolerance on Jan 20 2005.

Author:   minimint
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 12:03pm (PST)
    Subject:   re: Dodo Co ©
    I'd like to join, Zero. I like planes especially the hydra. Is it just planes or can we talk about heli's aswell?

Author:   venom
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 12:06pm (PST)
    yeah, you can talk about any air vehicle i suppose, but it may be a bit hard looking for liberty city in a helli. but sure, talk about hellis also. feel free to post pics of planes here if you want.

Author:   Tko
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 12:15pm (PST)
    A good stunt to do with any plane is to fly under the Garver Bridge and the Kincanid Rail Bridge and then fly through the supports of the Gant Bridge and try not to crash

Author:   dodgymanc
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 12:50pm (PST)
    Subject:   re: Dodo Co Flying Club ©
    Alright Zero, i'd like to join...planes are cool. My favourite plane is the stunt plane, bit it would be the Hydra when I can finally get the hang of flying it.

Author:   ChApLiN ChArLiE
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 12:51pm (PST)
    I remember doin the n.o.e mission and getting shot by a SAM then doin health cheat and quickly pull up scrapin the floor. i thought i was gunna have a heart attck coz it took me AAAGGGEEESSSS to do that mission

Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 12:58pm (PST)
    quote ChApLiN ChArLiE
    I remember doin the n.o.e mission and getting shot by a SAM then doin health cheat and quickly pull up scrapin the floor. i thought i was gunna have a heart attck coz it took me AAAGGGEEESSSS to do that mission
    Is that the one where you got to steal the Hydra from the ship at the Naval Base? That mission was hard, purely because when you first get your hands on the Hydra it's so hard to control and the fact that you're getting shot at doesnt make it any easier!

Author:   BeZ
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:02pm (PST)
    n.o.e is the mission where you have to stay below the radar so that someone doesnt spot you, you have to drop off supplys in angel pine

Author:   Sender of botan
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:04pm (PST)
    A really neat escape, I pulled. (Sorry for the Yoda talk) I as flying low to the ground on the Los Santos northern highway using the... blue plane... sounds like a dog... Starts with a D... found partway in that gazeebo and in San Fierro airport... Anyways, I flipped it over accidentally, jumped out because didn't want to get wasted, and smacked into 3 police bikes and one swat car. When I jumped out I landed on the wing and rode it all the way.

Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:03pm (PST)
    Ooooh yeah. I made many tree-shaped enemies that day. Has anyone got all golds on Flying School yet?

Author:   Sender of botan
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:10pm (PST)
    Yes I have, but things get annoying after up, up, and away. For whatever reason, both vehicles are never spawned there at the same time. I have a lot of cash from vigilante missions using that baby. Had 9 mil, till my house got robbed.

Author:   NFSU2
    Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:42pm (PST)
    i would like to join because i have a digital camera and i can send in pics

Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:41pm (PST)
    quote Sender of botan
    A really neat escape, I pulled. (Sorry for the Yoda talk) I as flying low to the ground on the Los Santos northern highway using the... blue plane... sounds like a dog... Starts with a D... found partway in that gazeebo and in San Fierro airport... Anyways, I flipped it over accidentally, jumped out because didn't want to get wasted, and smacked into 3 police bikes and one swat car. When I jumped out I landed on the wing and rode it all the way.
    the plane thats found in that car port thing is called a beagle

Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:49pm (PST)
    What's everyone's favourite thing to do with a plane? (and I dont mean *that* kind of thing ) And whats your favourite plane?

Date:   Jan 16, 05 at 1:52pm (PST)
    fovourite plane is definatly the hydra and i either like to get to somewhere quckly in one or to have dog fights with other hydras

• Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
    All Rights Reserved.