Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Stadium Missions help! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t470371-stadium-missions-help/

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:13pm (PST)
Subject:   Stadium Missions help!
-------------------------------------------
okay I made one of these a while back and thought I listed it in the TL thread but I apparently have a link to Zero's missions instead. that thread didn't get very far so I will jus start a new one and use this as the link. If anyone digs up the thread I originally made I will use that, but if not this one will be the Stadium Missions thread.

So discuss 8-Track, Blood Bowl, Dirt Track and Kick Start in this thread!

Author:   The Whole Dam Show
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Stadium Missions help!
Wow, when im racing in the stadium, I never survive. I go some 4 laps then my car blows up from damamge. Any stratedys?

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:19pm (PST)
Which race are you talking about?

Author:   The Whole Dam Show
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:20pm (PST)
What do you mean? It was a mock Nascar race on a dirt track.

Author:   Mega Daddy T
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:20pm (PST)
I heard that 8-Track can be made easy by bringing a few homies with you.
I tried it only once with one gangmember, but on starting the race he was outside the car. He got flattened.
If you pick him up he supposedly does drive-bys on the other cars as you race.

Author:   Celly_cel
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:25pm (PST)
If your talking about the 8-Track race in Los Santos, with 12 laps to finish...Its not to hard, took me 3 tries I believe just to get the feel of the car, then it was pretty much a breeze.

What you want to do is floor the car right out the starting line and you will be in about 3rd or 4th place. The car should be fine unless you suck at driving, it takes a good amount of damage to blow up. The other drivers arnt good either, the few drivers ahead of you will spin out of control themselves sometimes, or better yet nic there rear bumper and make them spin yourself.

Now if you got the lead TAKE IT EASY, dont need to be pressing (X) down with your life...But not too easy, let go of the acceleration, at some turns that seem tight, so you dont hit walls. You may seem your losing ground, but your actually gaining distance. What I did was hold down the (X) botton on the short straight aways, easy up on the turns by letting go and just steer till your straight and floor it again...Its mostly about feel...If you feel your going to fast easy up...Going alittle to slow press a little harder...

Author:   Deadman Rules
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:40pm (PST)
I think the 8-track kind of easy once you get the feel for the car, Im not bragging but I beat it on my first try and got the $10,000, I kind of got lucky though cause on my second try I blew up, but then I did it a third time to see if you get another $10,000 each time you win, but no, I won and got nothing did anybody else notice that each time you do it you go in the opposite direction then the time before

The car does slide alot but if you practice going into the turns differently then you should be fine, try going in wide then letting off a bit then give it a little gas through the turns and if it slides a little bit just let off and make sure you don't over steer it and spin out

ok I could ramble on all day about racing so Im done

I haven't even gotten to the other ones yet cause I don't get to play that much

Author:   Celly_cel
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 8:57pm (PST)
Blood Bowl, is this the one when you try to get to each checkpoint with cars ripping you a new a**hole? If so I need some tips one the best way...I got to 56 seconds, one my first try but every since never got close to it again.

Author:   BayChron420
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 10:37pm (PST)
On the 8 track, i let the cars go ahead of me and waited for them to crash to pass them up. One thing that works good is riding another car's bumper and as he is going into the turn, tap his bumper to make him spin out. THe further you get into the lineup (you start 12th out of 12 cars,) the more of a mess it makes behind you, making it more difficult for cars to pass you up.

Once you get ahead of the pack, do as someone said above, take it easy on the gas. As long as you drive smart, and not to aggressive, you will win the race...

One more thing that makes the race really easy is...have your driving skill maxed out.

As far as the blood-ring race goes...stay outta the way of other cars. once you crash, the other cars will swarm you making it difficult to move. One thing that i did find that worked alot of the time was trying to stay moving on the bowl when possible. Many of the repair icons and coronas spawn on the bowl, so you can get those and only go after the ones in the middle when necessary. I used this strategy to beat the 1 minute and 2 minute races... I havent beaten the 3 minute race yet, because that one is extremely difficult.

Author:   RmX
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 10:43pm (PST)
Whats the Kick-Start?
I thought there were only 3 stadium challenges

Author:   BayChron420
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 10:50pm (PST)
If im not mistaken, the kickstart is obstacle course for the dirty Sanchez. I got like 27 or 28 points on that one and won a Sand-Dune truck...

Author:   Drop To Zero
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 11:01pm (PST)
I tried to the Bloodring one yesterday, that shit was awesome. I lost the first 3 tries but finally got it on my fourth.

Author:   jespomo
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 11:08pm (PST)
quote ChiroVette
Which race are you talking about?
He said he was in a Car Race, does that not give you a clue?

Author:   95nitemare
Date:   Dec 01, 04 at 11:19pm (PST)
Where is the kickstart?

Author:   Burn in Hell
Date:   Dec 06, 04 at 4:44pm (PST)
quote 95nitemare
Where is the kickstart?
i wanna know that too plz

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.