Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: THE HARDEST MISSION? *potential spoilers* - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t465282-hardest-mission-potential-spoilers/3.htm

Author:   Darkel
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 6:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: THE HARDEST MISSION? *potential spoilers*
-------------------------------------------
quote the lads
how far into the game is air raid and supply line?
Once you get to San Fierro; when your progress is about 20-25% complete.

The hardest mission for me was definitely "Supply Lines". The only thing that stopped me from fast-balling my controller into the wall was the fact that I had just bought a new PS2, and it would have been unorthodox to damage that crucial component of it.

One mission that I thought was more crazy and hectic than hard was "End of the Line". Even though I passed it on my first shot (which marks the first time I've done so on a final GTA mission), I knew that any mistake I could have made would have caused me to fail the mission.

Author:   the lads
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 6:30am (PST)
what is the last mission you do before you enter san fierro? im doing just business. am i anywhere near san fierro?

Author:   Dude_Mcduderson
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 6:33am (PST)
Spoilers Ahoy, matties!

Air Raid is the first mission for Zero. Supply Lines is the second mission for Zero. You get Zero's missions once you purchase his store in San Fierro. The store becomes available for purchase shortly after you first venture to San Fierro. I don't remember after which mission it does, though.

Anyway, the hardest missions for me were:
Supply Lines--It took me several hours to beat this god-damned level. Several hours of my life that I will never get back!
City Slickin'[This is kinda a mission]--It took me and my friend many many many tries before we could even get %40 on this level, let alone 70%. Even more disappointing was that all I got from it was a lousy car dealership. Again, this took several hours from my life that I will never ever get back!
N.O.E--This level almost made me give up on the game. It is ridiculously hard to navigate through the trees. Although, you can just take the road, but often you hit something. Not to mention that you aren't piloting the best handling plane...Oh, and stole time from life, blah blah blah.

Author:   Darkel
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 6:36am (PST)
quote the lads
what is the last mission you do before you enter san fierro? im doing just business. am i anywhere near san fierro?
The last mission you do before going to San Fierro is ironically named "Are you going to San Fierro?". If you're on "Just Business", then I'd estimate you're halfway there. You still need to finish up the Los Santos missions first as well as the Badlands missions before you get there.

Author:   todd22
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 6:44am (PST)
The hardest mission for me was end of the line. I didnt find it that hard but very long. it really pissed me off when i found out i had to catch sweet when i didnt.

Author:   latino supastar
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 1:16pm (PST)
quote doctapeppa
quote latino supastar
I dont see why people say Supply Lines is harder than Air Raid
In Supply Lines I still am on it buy I played it 4 times and I bet tommorrow I can beat it but Air Raid I tried it like 70 times and didnt beat it until I used a cheat to beat it (Destroy All Cars)
Anyway I made a thread exactly like this but what the hell right? Mine are:
3. Supply Lines
2. Rydar Mission (cant remeber name)
1. Air Raid
Air Raid comes before Supply Lines.

The hardest mission for me was the first mission, where you have to ride the bicycle. I tried it for like, hours, but I never could beat it. That is the one mission in the game I never could beat. I had to get my friend to beat it for me. He beat it first try. However, I don't see how Supply Lines, Air Raid, NOE, or The End of the Line were hard at all. I bet that I spent more time on the first mission than I did all all those combined.
I know that! I am saying that Air Raid is WAY harder than Supply Lines but IMO I guess I think most people seem to find SS harder but I guess I am a better flyer than I am an aimer

Author:   deathsycle
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 1:39pm (PST)
1) City Slickin' is the hardest for me im still stuck on it havn't passed even with a bronze

2) supply lines could they make the plane any harder to control ?

3) end of the line

Author:   DJ EGG
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 1:43pm (PST)
I've tried Air Raid once and I'm not going to try it ever again. I'm just going to finish all the other missions and then when i get to the point where i have to finish Air Raid i'll just have to sell teh fricken game.

Author:   BigRedMachine
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 1:41pm (PST)
Well, I have to say Air Raid on this one. Mainly because I haven't been able to beat it yet.
So Supply Lines will be another one to look out for once I actually BEAT Air Raid...

Author:   JodiWS
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 1:43pm (PST)
Supply Lines is really the only mission that I thought was that hard. When I accidentally deleted my old game I was more pissed about having to do that mission all over again than losing everything. But hearing Zero's sexy voice makes it all worth the while. *Shifty eyes*.

Also, the "jump and stoppie" test at the bike school was pretty hard. I suck at stoppies.

City Slickin' isnt that hard if you just slow down around the corners, and not come to a complete stop. I also found that if you use the "health, armor, and money" cheat right before you get back to the finish line, you wont get any damage points deducted.

Author:   Mickace
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 1:53pm (PST)
Supply Lines! It took me like 35 to 40 tries and I'm talking 4 to 5 hours of just running back into the little red halo and starting over. Two nights in a row. But when I finally got it, it was like winning the superbowl or something. Now I wish I hadn't saved passed it so I could play it over again. I wish there was a mode at the end where you could pick which missions you would like to play over at any time. This game is still the best game ever made IMO. Oh and thanks for the spoiler on the Smoke Tenpenny thing BUTTHOLE, who ever you were.

Author:   the lads
Date:   Nov 22, 04 at 12:27pm (PST)
is it just me or is just business frikkin hard????

Author:   dazsin
Date:   Nov 22, 04 at 12:49pm (PST)
Supply lines - no question

Author:   Kyle G
Date:   Nov 22, 04 at 9:21pm (PST)
quote Dude_Mcduderson
N.O.E--This level almost made me give up on the game. It is ridiculously hard to navigate through the trees. Although, you can just take the road, but often you hit something. Not to mention that you aren't piloting the best handling plane...Oh, and stole time from life, blah blah blah.
Thats why you fly over the ocean to the north and circle all the way around. A lot less trees over the water
Supply lines only took me 7 or so tries. Wasn't that bad... Neither was air raid...

Author:   RmX
Date:   Nov 22, 04 at 9:41pm (PST)
I thought that almost all of the missions were easy...
Why did you all find Zero's missions hard? Air Raid took me 1 try & Supply lines took me 3.
The Firetruck missions are annoying 'cuz the turret controling is, well, crap!
Also I did have a bit of trouble with City Slicking because when I tried to reverse the car, I got a mission failed - the car isn't allowed to stall!
It's impossible to get all golds in Flight School!!!!!
Does anyone else agree that 95% should be Gold rather than 100%?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.