Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What's the most exciting or most wierd thing you seen in SA that you havnt seen in the past GTA s ****spoilers**** THREAD - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t452913-whats-most-exciting-most-wierd-thing-you-seen-in-sa-that-you-havnt-seen-in-past-gta-spoilers-thread/

Author:   stunner127
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:19pm (PST)
Subject:   What's the most exciting or most wierd thing you seen in SA that you havnt seen in the past GTA s ****spoilers**** THREAD
-------------------------------------------
refer to the title lol

This message was edited by stunner127 on Oct 26 2004.

Author:   KaozKrew
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Wats the most exciting or most wierd thing you seen in SA that you havnt seen in the past GTA s ****spoilers****
stealth attack oh YEAH

Author:   I MOTHER EARTH
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Wats the most exciting or most wierd thing you seen in SA that you havnt seen in the past GTA s ****spoilers****
cops getting in car chases with other people, I have only seen it a couple times, but it is very cool to see.

Also the biker cops wipping out half the time, I saw one go full speed into a parked car

Author:   tvislife
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:30pm (PST)
I was on the hydralics mission and as soon as i backed out of the garage a plane crashed right over the house into that power station and wasted me and everything around me.

Author:   KaozKrew
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:35pm (PST)
ROFLMAO

that is hilarious, dam

Author:   tvislife
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Wats the most exciting or most wierd thing you seen in SA that you havnt seen in the past GTA s ****spoilers**** THREAD
what does ROFLMAO mean?

Author:   stunner127
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Wats the most exciting or most wierd thing you seen in SA that you havnt seen in the past GTA s ****spoilers**** THREAD
rolling on the floor laughing ma ass off illl expect

Author:   Wolfenstein38
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:39pm (PST)
it means
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
A$$
Of

2 more hours until my bros girlfriend gets off work and gives me my pre order recipt i can just taste it

Author:   El Juako
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:40pm (PST)
i like to have cj with a fro' running around in his underpants

Author:   spout2600
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:44pm (PST)
I haven't been home to check this out yet, but I was
told that there is a dildo in the showers of a hick
in a hick town police station.

I was also told that you could use it to beat people. But this is just hearsay

Author:   Tko
Date:   Oct 26, 04 at 7:46pm (PST)
Yeh its purple and alot of people mistake it for a bar of soap

Author:   bullittman
Date:   Oct 27, 04 at 6:47am (PST)
I would have to say one of the strippers (I think the club is called Pig Pit, or something like that) you can see her tiny nipples popping out of the top of her outfit.

Author:   TriBaLisTiC
Date:   Oct 27, 04 at 7:05am (PST)
the weirdest thing i saw so far was when i was using the camera to take pictures of things from afar and i see a gangster look right at me from like 2 blocks away then attempt to shoot at me..

Author:   isa98
Date:   Oct 27, 04 at 7:34am (PST)
All i can say is drive bys and blonde french braids supprisly the chicks in gta san andreas love it they say
''Ooo baby, if i didnt have a man......''
Oh and the threads i got a victims leather jacket baby o yeah......... To bad about o.g-loc though he will be missed......NOT!!!!!!

Author:   The Assassin
Date:   Oct 27, 04 at 8:26am (PST)
AWWW THIS IS NOT FUKIN FAIR I WANT MY COPY OF SA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.