Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hideouts (Chiro, i didnt see "Hideouts" in the H section of the Topic listings so idecided to make one) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t415472-hideouts-chiro-didnt-see-hideouts-in-section-of-topic-listings-so-idecided-to-make-one/

Author:   PS2Rob
Date:   Jul 28, 04 at 1:57pm (PST)
Subject:   Hideouts (Chiro, i didnt see "Hideouts" in the H section of the Topic listings so idecided to make one)
-------------------------------------------
what do you think the first hideout will be? give some ideas

Author:   Donald Trump
Date:   Jul 28, 04 at 2:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hideouts (Chiro, i didnt see "Hideouts" in the H section of the Topic listings so idecided to make one)
well the first mission you are getting picked up at the airport so it probably won't be an apartment or anything. It'll probably be more like a GTA III hideout and not a hotel. Carl's family lives in SA so maybe you will be staying with one of them.

Author:   ilovebonnie18
Date:   Jul 28, 04 at 2:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hideouts (Chiro, i didnt see "Hideouts" in the H section of the Topic listings so idecided to make one)
The place where CJ and his 'gang' will stay at, I think it is at an old house in Orange Grove.

Author:   don mega
Date:   Jul 28, 04 at 2:14pm (PST)
I think the first hideout will be with his family since he comes back home to deal with his mother's death.

Author:   Young Angus
Date:   Jul 28, 04 at 3:11pm (PST)
Yea it'll probaly just be the house he lived in growing up.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.