Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What Weapons V - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t396234-weapons/

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 1:34am (PST)
Subject:   What Weapons V
-------------------------------------------
Okay obviously this continues from [here] you maniacs.

Enjoy!

Author:   Kingjeux
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 1:38am (PST)
Subject:   re: What Weapons V
SOrry...haven't read any of the other weapons threads...wanna be the first one to reply...any new ones been confirmed?

Author:   BoB_MarLeY7
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 1:41am (PST)
i really want to see what i have been taught to call 'boomsticks'. What they are is a shotgun shell on the end of a metal rod. When the rod is jabbed into something with enough force then the shell goes off. its has the effect of getting shot by a shotgun at close range. i think this would make a very good melee weapon. it is a one time use only, but is almost always fatal (trust me).

Author:   unknown_man_of_gta3
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 1:49am (PST)
quote BoB_MarLeY7
i really want to see what i have been taught to call 'boomsticks'. What they are is a shotgun shell on the end of a metal rod. When the rod is jabbed into something with enough force then the shell goes off. its has the effect of getting shot by a shotgun at close range. i think this would make a very good melee weapon. it is a one time use only, but is almost always fatal (trust me).

There will be a AK-47 in this game

Author:   BoB_MarLeY7
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 2:00am (PST)
quote unknown_man_of_gta3
quote BoB_MarLeY7

what does an AK-47 being in the game have 2 do w/ my post previous post?

Author:   SnipeProjectX
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 2:35am (PST)
quote BoB_MarLeY7
quote unknown_man_of_gta3
quote BoB_MarLeY7

Hah, he must not realize that there is a reply button also.
Unknown man of gta, whee did you hear the confirmation of the AK-47?

Author:   Kingjeux
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 2:48am (PST)
I haven't heard any new weapons that have been confirmed. I want something new, like tools were to VC, rather than another gun. Have ne new weapons been confirmed?

Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 2:49am (PST)
To my knowledge, no weapons have been specifically confirmed, but I believe a few have been hinted at, again not sure about that one either.

Author:   SnipeProjectX
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 3:03am (PST)
I think some people are assuming confirmation through the screenshots

Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 3:45am (PST)
yeah but those are just pics with no specific names attached to the weapons. I mean obviously there will be some kind of Uzi(s), some kind of handgun(s), a Rocket Launcher, throwable weapons like grenades and/or Molitov's, some other automatic weapons like M4's and AK-47's etc.

I do hope they announce some specific weapons soon though.

Author:   PyroPsycho24
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 3:51am (PST)
I want more "fun" weapons. Not just guns, those get boring. I want a shovel. I love hitting people in the back of the head with shovels. It's just so much fun...

Author:   Kerminhuffer
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 5:25am (PST)
I would like to see much more than guns. I liked the hammer,screwdriver,baseball bat,and golf club in Vice City but in San Andreas I want to see stuff like shovels,lead pipes,limbs,chairs,and sticks. I would aslo like to be able to throw guns with no ammo left in them. I think it would be funny to see CJ throw a pistol or something at a big group of gang members and dropkick the guy on the nearest BMX and ride away as fast as he can because he ran out of ammo shooting at the gangsters

Author:   CorvetteZ06
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 2:26pm (PST)
woooohoooo summers here, so i guess i can post a lot more now!!

Weapons in the game?? Id like to see some more modern editions of the guns in VC. I liked the laser sniper, that was cool. I liked the style of the RL in VC better than III too.

And like everyone is saying, more weapons like the shovel and lead pipe. Maybe rocks or something to throw like a gernade. Also, if you run through a fence, you should be able to use the fence post to hit people with once or twice.

Author:   Ken Oath
Date:   Jun 17, 04 at 9:28pm (PST)
Ak-47s are pretty much always fatal too.

Spades sound cool. As do the rumoured nunchucks.

Author:   rogue toilet
Date:   Jun 17, 04 at 10:53pm (PST)
i want to see silenced weapons for like, uh silenced missions, but it wouldnt be conventional silencers, you could like shove a stray cat on the end of your barrel and it wood be quiet. yes ive given this quite a bit of thought.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.