Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Main Character Predictions - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t278124-main-character-predictions/

Author:   adrenalrush
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 1:18am (PST)
Subject:   Main Character Predictions
-------------------------------------------
There are many ways this could go. One way could be keeping the main character white, like in the series' last two installments. What I'm thinking is...

Name: Basil DeCliffe
Background: British male. Former squad captain in the Metropolitan Police's SO-19 division. Convicted of killing almost twenty innocent civilians in a hostage rescue attempt which also had one of London's most notorious underworld figures dead along with two memebers of Parliament. He was sent into life imprisonment, but was then pardoned by Tony Blair. After this, he purchased a plane ticket out of London Heathrow International Airport's Concorde terminal into Liberty City where he made a connecting flight to San Andreas on a DMAir plane.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 204
Eye Color: Dark blue
Hair color: Dark brown
Appearance: Wears a red jersey with bulletproof vest underneath it with baggy dark blue jeans and black shoes. Also, he sports a five o'clock shadow when in this attire, but for more classy attires, the five o'clock shadow is gone. A set of brass knuckles is always on him except after respawning at the hospital or the police station. His classier attires contain concealed pistols and weapons of the such.
Weapon preferences: Disputes are usually settled by way of brass knuckles or baseball bat, which are almost always in his arsenal. Serious ones are dealt with using weaponry such as assault rifles, submachine guns, and so forth.

Author:   SnipeProjectX
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 1:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: Main Character Predictions
Nah, it's a black or hispanic dude! That's my prediction. I mean, we have two white guys so I think Rockstar is going to mix it up by throwing us a curve ball. (Baseball terms)

Author:   Lil Nick
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 4:09am (PST)
Name: Charles Alen
Background: Convicted of over 10 murders, while on his way to somewhere else, he and the pilot fight over control of the plane after he breaks the cuffs. The plane crashs in a feild in San Andreas and he makes his way into town.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 215
Eye Color: Green
Hair color: Dark black
Appearance: Baggy gothic clothes, or gangster type clothing. Skate shirts, optional caps...

Author:   extremeev1
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 6:25am (PST)
Phil Peterson

Backround: American from Phoenix, he is a Colonel in a peace keeping force, but he has had enough of the good life. He knows the location of Area 51 and he has many weapons in his arsenal! You dont wanna mess with this guy
Height: 2 meters tall
Weight: 87 Kilograms
Appearence: He wears a Phoenix Suns cap, Black T shirt, White long shorts. Preferable weapons: Desert Eagle, Spas 12, Tazer, M16,M4 and Glock Model 18.
As i said: You dont wanna mess with this guy! Why hasnt anyone posted here?

Please do not bump topics if its not completely neccesary. With the amount of posts going on in this forum there is no need to a bump a thread.

This message was edited by Ryguy13(moderator) on Sep 06 2003.

This message was merged with other messages by Vito Raliffe (moderator)

Author:   DragoniteBallZ
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 8:20pm (PST)
The main charecter should be a black dude like 8-Ball with a diffreent name.

Author:   TheButcher99999
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 8:48pm (PST)
quote DragoniteBallZ
9-ball? j/k

i think we need sum1 who shouldnt be a gangster but is driven ito the underworld, mabey a cop?

Author:   Samus2
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 8:52pm (PST)
I like the sound of the character adrenalrush said. I'd like to see a British character for once, though I have a feeling it'll be a black californian guy.

Author:   TheButcher99999
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 8:53pm (PST)
mabey, what about a total geek?

Author:   Killhawkfox2003
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 10:56pm (PST)
quote DragoniteBallZ
Defiantly... Maybe a former Army Private or something and maybe seeking some money so he starts in the criminal buesniss but he likes it so much that he can't stop

Author:   arseball
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 11:20pm (PST)
I personally hope for more than 1 playable character. Perhaps both GTA 3 and Vice City's guys can be used, for example, you start out as Tommy then he gets caught up in a deal and is kidnapped and "Fido" who is one of Tommys henchmen or son () plays the rest of the game to help release him. Then with 100% you can swap between the two.

But you know, that's just a guess.

Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 11:21pm (PST)
quote arseball
I personally hope for more than 1 playable character. Perhaps both GTA 3 and Vice City's guys can be used, for example, you start out as Tommy then he gets caught up in a deal and is kidnapped and "Fido" who is one of Tommys henchmen or son () plays the rest of the game to help release him. Then with 100% you can swap between the two.

But you know, that's just a guess.
Hmmm not a bad Idea. It sure would be fun to like chose your guy after you complete the game.

Author:   KRUTON 9000
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 11:33pm (PST)
You should start off real young and then your charcter model should change, as if the main charcter were actually aging throughout the whole thing. Kinda like Goodfellas, where they go through the main characters whole life. They should even have the main charcter narrate a few flashback scenes at the start where he explains how he fell into the life of crime.

Author:   adrenalrush
Date:   Sep 07, 03 at 1:05am (PST)
quote Samus2
I like the sound of the character adrenalrush said. I'd like to see a British character for once, though I have a feeling it'll be a black californian guy.
I've actually mentioned the idea in the Vice City forum for the Future GTAs thread. Just felt like saying it again. But right now, a British character would be a fun kick in the bollcocks, however Rockstar might throw us a curveball. You can't predict Rockstar's actions.

Date:   Sep 07, 03 at 1:08am (PST)
What if its 8-ball... That would be kind of cool . The story line could be the cops busted you for the bomb shops and you bust out and you are a wanted man or something like that

Author:   Bizzybone702
Date:   Sep 07, 03 at 1:09am (PST)
quote SnipeProjectX
Nah, it's a black or hispanic dude! That's my prediction. I mean, we have two white guys so I think Rockstar is going to mix it up by throwing us a curve ball. (Baseball terms)
Hell yeah man! No offense, but white folk are always the main characters in videogames. For once I'd like to see a minority in the game like a black or hispanic guy. I like DBZ's idea, maybe 8-Ball should be the main character.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.