Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1673800-cracking-epsilon-code-xii/5.htm

Author:   Enforcer8172
Date:   Nov 15, 11 at 12:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII
-------------------------------------------
Theyve probably seen this whole entire thread series and are thinking "Were gonna screw around with them so much, their not gonna know what is what "

EDIT: I just read back, way back to CTEC:II, read my very first post, and god I sounded like a dick, lol.

This message was edited on 2011-11-15T04:27:46-08:00.

Author:   ItCameFromEarth
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 10:04pm (PST)
hmm..did anyone else think that catalina is involved? she had the cane when she smashed carls car. then all the places she robed where in some way conected and she has three graves near her house and why did she wanted to cut those guys in first cutscene? she is related to cesar and his gang wears light blue bandanas.

This message was edited on 2011-12-06T22:37:34-08:00.

Author:   Randome
Date:   Dec 08, 11 at 7:52pm (PST)
I think those 3 graves were explained in some mission. She killed them, or something.

Some of that does make sense, but Cesars gang doesn't seem to have connections to Epsilon. Green is the color of Islam, but Grove street families aren't muslims.

But then again, no-one has driven her to any suspicious locations during a mission.

Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 8:51am (PST)
i am just saying. and i think that all that places were marked on the map. did anyone else seen Indian looking pedestrian at the big ear, he had green shirt with ranch written on it.

Author:   Frankentoke
Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 2:55pm (PST)
Hello to everyone from a new member. I've been reading this forum for the last week or so and finally decided to join to put my two cents in. I hope people are still trying to crack the code. Activity seems to have died down in recent months.

Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 7:15pm (PST)
One thing that I've noticed is that nobody seems to have figured out the blindfold. That's what I'm working on right now, because even if you have everything else figured out, it won't work without the blindfold. At least that's the way I understand it. What do you think?

Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 8:39pm (PST)
quote Frankentoke
Hello to everyone from a new member.
Welcome to the forum!

quote Frankentoke
One thing that I've noticed is that nobody seems to have figured out the blindfold. ... What do you think?
There's several choices:
Many don't know this, but it's possible to get to Bayside at the beginning of the storyline, if you follow a special route.

Maybe "travel through the dawn" is also a metaphor? "Dawn" can mean "beginning". As in the beginning of the game? Start a burglary mission at the beginning of the game (when it becomes available); travel to Bayside, with out getting a wanted level. The "pass" could be anything between two other things. Even the secret passage to Bayside could be it.

It's known that simply driving the burglary van to Bayside and starting a mission there, will just give you a burglary mission there. You'll just have to drive all the way to S.F., or L.V. to complete it. And you can't leave the wan in Los Santos and take a boat to Bayside, because the mission ends too soon.

Maybe there's a way to transport the van on top of some boat?

Well, probably not, but it's an idea.

Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 9:19pm (PST)
I am currently wearing a mask as it's the closest thing I've found to the blindfold. Bought it at sub urban in San Fierro. Haven't done much with as of yet though.

I think the mask was a glitch in the game. Went and got a tattoo and Cj took it off. Now it doesn't show in my wardrobe anymore. AHHH

This message was edited on 2011-12-11T15:57:07-08:00.

Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 6:52am (PST)
i started to follow this epsilonist and he started converting people i followed him into city he toked to this girl in blue asked her did she lied with 9 partners this week but women are supposed to lie with six i don't know what is that all about but she is epsilonist too. then i thought maybe it's the suite i went to epsilonist house and saw that one of the telescopes is pointing in the bilbord with the name of some store i went there bought a suite and black glasses but son of a bitch stil wont try to convert me. all other telescopes are pointing to some tower but there is nothing there.

Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 8:00am (PST)
truth said on the radio something like map with the things mising isnt real map look for the things that aren't on the map and houses on the blody harvest farm arent marked on the map.

Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 2:08pm (PST)
Well I've tried to repeat what I did before and I can't seem to duplicate it. I'm giving up on trying to get the mask back.

Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 3:18pm (PST)
It really looks like this thread is on it's last legs. Wish there was a way to get people back into it. Guess I got into it on the tail end.

Author:   Enforcer8172
Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 3:46pm (PST)
I dont think this threads gonna flare up until GTAV, because Ive had word there may be Epsilonic activity in it, so, until then, we know for a fact we have nothing to go on, though some are more delusional than others...

Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 4:45pm (PST)
quote Frankentoke
Well I've tried to repeat what I did before and I can't seem to duplicate it. I'm giving up on trying to get the mask back.
Do you have an earlier saved game? In games like this its good to have several saved games, just in case one should have some odd glitch.

What happens when you try to buy a new mask?

Date:   Dec 12, 11 at 7:12pm (PST)
Yea, that's what I tried. Loaded a save from just before getting the mask and tried to retrace my steps. No luck. The mask just doesn't show up to be bought at sub urban. The thing is that the mask was different from anything else I've seen. CJ wore it over his eyes with holes in it to see out of. Just like a blindfold with eye holes. Maybe I'll try again. So pissed at myself. Should have saved it when I found it. BTW...isn't GTAV out? I thought I saw in a thread that it was due 11-2-11.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.