Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1673800-cracking-epsilon-code-xii/4.htm

Author:   d stoner
Date:   Oct 25, 11 at 11:59am (PST)
Subject:   re: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII
-------------------------------------------

Author:   Randome
Date:   Oct 25, 11 at 12:39pm (PST)
I saw already!

Even the Epsilon Program site has changed to this!!

http://www.epsilonprogram.com/

This could mean that Epsilon will have a roll in GTA V

Author:   wmascolina
Date:   Oct 25, 11 at 11:34pm (PST)
Where do you think this one will take place?

Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 7:44am (PST)
No way to be sure.

It could be Vice City, but it's currently commonly believed that it'll be on the west coast - the San Andreas area.

At this point it's still all speculation, but the R* design team was recently seen near the "Hollywood" sign.

Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 10:17am (PST)
http://kotaku.com/5853279/grand-theft-auto-v-will-be-set-in-los-angeles-may-star-multiple-characters

insiders say its los santos... i would MUCH rather it be set in vice city tho (oh man, a new vice city, with a guest appearance from tommy... one can only dream)

but im beyond psyched about this tbh.

Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 10:36am (PST)
I would like it to be a 10 to 20 times bigger San Andreas. But then again, if the game is that big, it could have them both.

Unfortunately most people would "get bored" of the "same place", even if R* would create many downloadable expansion packs for it, that include new buildings (old one are demolished and new ones made to replace them) and new characters and missions. That would be great for a while, but in that case they should let us choose which buildings we allow to be replaced in our towns. The mission buildings would be mandatory, but we would still end up having very different cities.

Anyway, on topic, the Epsilon site has been changed back to normal.

And the people at the other forum found that the constellations on the site are real.

Author:   Enforcer8172
Date:   Nov 03, 11 at 10:25pm (PST)
Gdays guys. Anyone remember when we all sent an email to MOUTHOFF? Well I finally got a reply, and guess what it says... Infact Ill tell you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey {Enforcer 8172},

Thank you for writing us, and for your patience in awaiting an official response. We thought you might be interested to know that Grand Theft Auto V is going back to the West Coast. If you haven’t already, check out the game’s official first trailer right here:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19461/grand-theft-auto-v-trailer.html

And make sure you’re following us closely at the Newswire, on Facebook, Twitter and on the Rockstar mailing list to get all the news and the first trailer for the game.

Cheers,

Rockstar Games

------------

Watch the official First Trailer for Max Payne 3 at www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3. Coming March 2012 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:27 AM

To: RSGNYC Mouthoff

Subject: MOUTHOFF EMAIL: Epsilon

Message: Ive been searching for the Epsilon cult for longer than I can remember (and I cant remember much) so all I want to know is if the fabled Epsilon cult is real, or am I going on a wild goose chase? Ive found heaps of links and hints, but everytimes I investigate them, always a dead end. So please, all I wish to know is if its real, not what I have to do, not what you get, just if its worth doing... P.s. GTA 4 was good, I really liked the graphics, but I feel that the customization and freedom is limited, a whole-city map is a bit to... boring... for a lack of words. All Im saying is that a multi-enviroment (like that in San Andreas) would really sell the game.

Date:   Nov 03, 11 at 11:43pm (PST)
Better late than never I guess.

They still don't wanna tell us much (which isn't really all that bad, because it's fun to find things on our own.

I'm pretty sure they've left us something in GTA V.

kickass-email@hotmail.com -

Author:   The Whizz
Date:   Nov 04, 11 at 10:12pm (PST)
My friends, my friends, my friends.
Still searching for that damned, elusive Epsilon?

Date:   Nov 05, 11 at 6:14pm (PST)
quote The Whizz
Until we find it. According to our man on the inside, there's some stuff for us in GTA V.

Author:   playapimp69
Date:   Nov 06, 11 at 2:48pm (PST)
haven't been on in agggges. man this has come far. random theory which probably has holes but i'll throw it out there anyway.
in regards to the "Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week" there are a total of 6 girlfriends, obviously that isn't 9, but would it be possible to fill the extra 3 by getting a hooker in each of the 3 main areas? eg, los santos, san fierro and las venturas.
again just a random idea so it probably won't mean anything, just thought i'd put it out there.

Date:   Nov 06, 11 at 3:05pm (PST)
Good to hear from you playapimp69 . I was beginning to think you're dead.

Nice little theory.

quote playapimp69
just a random idea so it probably won't mean anything, just thought i'd put it out there.
The random ideas are the only ones that haven't been tried.

Date:   Nov 07, 11 at 7:12am (PST)
quote playapimp69
in regards to the "Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week" there are a total of 6 girlfriends, obviously that isn't 9, but would it be possible to fill the extra 3 by getting a hooker in each of the 3 main areas? eg, los santos, san fierro and las venturas.

quote Randome
quote playapimp69
just a random idea so it probably won't mean anything, just thought i'd put it out there.
The random ideas are the only ones that haven't been tried.
seriousy tho. i always thought this shoulda been tried.

i got a mod on mine. TTDISA (i think its called). i could... maybe... try it, but i dont know if it would even work.

Author:   The Whizz
Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 6:58pm (PST)
quote Randome
quote The Whizz
Until we find it. According to our man on the inside, there's some stuff for us in GTA V.
I hope you remember me, my man. I was here at the dawn of the very first official search for this!
Hopefully in GTA 5 you'll actually get something worth looking for instead of, like, one mission about Epsilon. Something hidden, or at least an Easter Egg.

Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 7:05pm (PST)
quote The Whizz
I hope you remember me, my man. I was here at the dawn of the very first official search for this!
Yeah, I remember.

quote The Whizz
Hopefully in GTA 5 you'll actually get something worth looking for instead of, like, one mission about Epsilon. Something hidden, or at least an Easter Egg.
I'm pretty confident that there will be something.

Maybe not a mission, but something undeniably Epsilonish.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.