Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1673800-cracking-epsilon-code-xii/2.htm

Author:   Randome
Date:   Sep 09, 11 at 4:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII
-------------------------------------------
quote Blue-Dragon
I cant watch the videos, could anyone tell me where to find these things? Id like to take a look at that shadow.
Shadow? If you're referring to the shadow in Big Smokes building, that was recently discussed in the other (MEDN) forum, then I believe it's in the same room as Big Smokes statue.

Author:   Amon Duul
Date:   Sep 09, 11 at 5:27pm (PST)
Still on the shadows issue, i saw another video of a "Big Smoke ghost investigation", just to see if i could see the damn shadow again... and i found atleast 3 more "suspicious" shadows, 2 next to BS statue and one in the machinery room... i couldn't see them moving (crappy video) but they look weird... I guess i'll have to reinstall SA again just to see this by myself eheheh...

BTW Randome, whats that MEDN forum you're talking about? I'd love to see what they found about this subject...

Date:   Sep 09, 11 at 6:00pm (PST)
quote Amon Duul
I guess i'll have to reinstall SA again just to see this by myself eheheh...
Good luck.

quote Amon Duul
BTW Randome, whats that MEDN forum you're talking about? I'd love to see what they found about this subject...
The "MEDN / Epsilon Project" forum is our allied forum. We've been sharing info since about 2010. Several people have accounts at both forums.

http://www.myepsilon.org/ and http://sites.google.com/site/programmeepsilonproject/ which replaced it, belong to the MEDN people.

There's more links in the first post of this thread.

But don't go off abandoning Neoseeker now.

Date:   Sep 09, 11 at 9:42pm (PST)
Thanks, Randome! I already visited myepsilon many times but didn't noticed the forum, shame on me ... And no, i won't abandon Neoseeker, don't worry

Author:   d stoner
Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 1:28am (PST)
hey, havent posted in a while. been touchin base, but not seeing to many finds... 1, that picture definately doesnt say kifflom lol when u look at it from far, u can tell its a saying or something. its more then 1 word.
2, the cable rolls thing is pretty funny & ironic. but i doubt any similarities were intentional. im sure they appear in more places then just there, in both games.
and finally 3, SA is filled with lighting bugs (especially with my AMD card ) i wouldnt look too far into weird shadows tbh. some of the areas in the heavens have wild lighting glitches. for example, the airport in the intro movie -every step u take basically turns everything on screen a different color lol... and that was on ps2. i dont think i can even get there without my magic again.

Author:   IAN_M
Date:   Sep 10, 11 at 2:38am (PST)
hey you know that brown lake in back o beyond? its weird cause you cant see see anything under the water from above and vice versa. im testin a whole bunch of things with that lake and the stream it flows into. one thing i found was a rock you can go into from underwater...i had fun with it. and i read what i think was the origional epsilon thread (by the guy the got perma banned) and i tried everything he did, and i followed the harvester for about 15 minutes then a speeding truck came up and got lodged into the harvester and they 'sploded. i was pissed. the end.

Author:   Enforcer8172
Date:   Sep 11, 11 at 8:53am (PST)
quote IAN_M
hey you know that brown lake in back o beyond? its weird cause you cant see see anything under the water from above and vice versa.
Wasnt that lake part of one of jBlend (I think thats his name) initial posts? How he landed a Hydra in it on his was to see Formage? This is a couple years back so I might not be remembering correct.

Date:   Sep 11, 11 at 11:47am (PST)
Yes, but most of the posts on that blog were made after the release of the game. The post about landing a Hydra there had nothing special in it. Basically he landed (crashed) a Hydra there and then watched how it sank. All game aircraft are programmed to slowly sink through the bottoms of seas and lakes. That's what happened to his Hydra and he thought it must be a magic lake. That sinking happens pretty slowly, so don't try it at a deep part of the sea.

Author:   IAN_M
Date:   Sep 11, 11 at 5:01pm (PST)
this might not be related at all but one pass could be the hole in chiliad. i centered myself and flew north through the "pass" in a hydra and the last place i ended up in was el querabados. west of here, theres 2 houses up on the hill. one of em has the windows what looks to be boarded up and in the bottom right corner theres a Z or a 2.this is also on some houses down the hill. so, anything between querabados and chiliad might help?

Author:   branden498
Date:   Sep 12, 11 at 9:26pm (PST)
i was readin some forums bout epsilon and someone posted something that just brought a idea to me he said. "i remember the truth talking about his dad´s old fire truck.. think about it. it is a truck and a firetruck is ALWAYS red.

Now what i was thinking is: Dident tempeny crashed with a fire truck trhough the grove street bridge in the last mission?

Date:   Sep 12, 11 at 10:08pm (PST)
quote branden498
he said. "i remember the truth talking about his dad´s old fire truck..
I don't remember that.

quote branden498
Now what i was thinking is: Dident tempeny crashed with a fire truck trhough the grove street bridge in the last mission?
It's "Tenpenny" and yes he did. A lot of people (including me) have driven that truck off of that bridge after the mission.

Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 10:34am (PST)
Did anyone of you guys ever seen a plane landing in Verdant Meadows airfield? Other night while entering the airfield's safehouse i saw by a glance a carrier-style plane landing in the airstrip... i ran imediately out but there wasn't any plane landed, very strange...

Author:   d stoner
Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 11:04am (PST)
hey guys, not too much going on here anymore huh?

quote Randome
quote branden498
he said. "i remember the truth talking about his dad´s old fire truck..
I don't remember that.
yea me either to be honest.

Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 1:42pm (PST)
quote d stoner
hey guys, not too much going on here anymore huh?
Well... not at the moment, yeah, but no worries. There's still stuff going on at the other forum.

Pretty soon we're going to merge http://sites.google.com/site/programmeepsilonproject/ into http://myepsilon.org/

http://myepsilon.org/ is an older site which hasn't been updated in years, but it's less technically limited; still gets more views and the newer site is becoming "full".

Author:   Enforcer8172
Date:   Sep 28, 11 at 3:29am (PST)
My Encounter

Friends, Family, Brothers, all details are in the detail box, watch and enjoy

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.