Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1673800-cracking-epsilon-code-xii/15.htm

Author:   FACT
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII
-------------------------------------------
Finished the playthrough, I did as close to "200%" as I could, pitched a no-hitter with one walk, the one walk being getting the high black score on Duality, which I just don't have the patience for right now. It appears to be the single hardest thing to achieve in the game. When I completed everything, I wasn't phoned by Cris Formage to join Epsilon. But hey, at least I have a complete save file now to experiment with again, this time with full access to the therm-goggles and basketball, should those ever turn out to be involved in an Epsilon hunt.

I would start compiling a list of the top 10 birthmark matches, but I don't have the tech to download/upload images from my ps2. I'll write down the candidates I see as descriptively as possible, and if there are any maps/images online that depict what I see, then I can try that, but perhaps someone with a PC for whom such downloading/uploading is easier could post better images when the time comes.

Author:   Randome
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 1:09pm (PST)
The merchandise is out!!

quote Some guy
WHEN THE HELLS COMING OUT THE EPSILON PROGRAM MERCHANDISE?!?!?!?
quote Epsilonism today
soon brother-brother. Very soon.
quote Some guy
are you not giving us more details about the epsilon program because of the doubters?
quote Epsilonism today
As we have said, we will have a study program and merchandise opportunities for those with the wisdom to grasp them...

just as soon as our accounting system is up and running and the awful auditors have signed off on our tax returns...

We offshore money like all the best politicians.
quote Some guy
Come on Cris, where is your merchandise!? Does "very soon" mean a really long time to you?
quote Epsilonism today
Find it. It is there for you, and it is certainly not hidden.
quote Some guy
Found it, thanks!
http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=RS-GTA-KIFFLOM
I have never seen it before, and can only be found by search
quote Epsilonism today
shh – don’t tell everybody. These are for Theses only. Obviously

Author:   Epsilon Freak
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:36pm (PST)
WOW Kifflom shirts, that is cool Randome.

Author:   ItCameFromEarth
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 5:28pm (PST)
it says dead link, how do i see it?

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 8:19am (PST)
quote ItCameFromEarth
it says dead link, how do i see it?
That's odd. It works for me, I just checked it.

If you still can't use it, go to http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/ and try to search for Kifflom.

I would have bought like 3 shirts and a hat about 20 minutes after reading it, but those greedy assholes don't think my money is good enough for them. They only have credit card payments. I'd need a bank transfer option.

EDIT:

Is the Tract a metaphor for future?

It makes pretty good sense.

"The tract is not yet written" could mean "the future is still uncertain".

So then "The tract is not yet written, but can still be read by those who are willing to read it" would mean that "The future is not yet certain, but it can still be read by those who are willing to read it"? Or that "It can be certain for those who are willing to make it certain". And how does one make ones future more certain? By committing ones-self to a system rules, like for example Epsilon Program membership.

So Kifflom could all be about being the masters of our own destiny, or something like that.

Author:   FACT
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 2:36pm (PST)

LOL, love how the t-shirt is modeled by the bald birthmarkee. At first I thought the whole image, birthmarkee and all, was the t-shirt design, like a "meta" t-shirt-within-a-t-shirt. I wish there was a version like that.

Author:   rock8346
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 12:17am (PST)
Where is the shadow location?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:04am (PST)
What shadow location? If you're asking about a place on the map that might look like that birthmark, then there's no such place. People have looked for one in all GTAs, but no location looks like that. The most similar location is in the desert, to the north of the Big Ear.

Author:   Blue-Dragon
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 1:09pm (PST)
Wow, havent been on in ages. But seeing this thread still active, I take it something is happening? That Kifflom shirt is pretty interesting.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 1:15pm (PST)
The only thing that's really happening is the official Epsilon twitter account, which keeps making things ever more confusing, but I think that's what they're trying to do with it.

Also, according to those twitter posts, there's more than one paradigm at the same time and our paradigm is not the 5'th (as we used to think, because of that tenet that first mentioned paradigms and the emperor of the 4'th). Really it's suppose to be the 9'th. "The tract of the 9'th paradigm hasn't been written yet." So the tract is not something for all of Epsilonism. It's just something for the 9'th (our) paradigm.

Author:   Blue-Dragon
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
Hmm, interesting. Hoping we can find something interesting in GTA V, its been realesed on 21 Dec right?

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
There's no official info about the release date. A lot of people are speculating. The most recent rumor I heard was started by some store that thinks it'll come out in 2013.

Author:   Xaints
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:23am (PST)
Hello guys im new at the forum. I have read this topic and other topics about finding the truth about Epsilon.
First things first. Rockstar said There is something in the woods. Its not about epsilon. There IS a creature in the san andreas woods.

I got some info about this,
When i was at the blueberry i noticed that all of blueberry is 75% blueish tinted color, light blue or dark.
even the dirt and grass is also blue, the houses. i saw a bridge it was blue.
(LOL reminds me of blue world , seriously)
Then i went to the farm but less blue. But the fences were blue too and those tractors were amazing!
Changing colors to red and blue everytime.

I was driving in the los santos roads at MIDNIGHT it was a clear sky. I NOTICED. The walls were blue the roads even some parts of the buildings were ALL blue. After finding and trying to find the key of this myth. I also went to the barber with blue clothes , he always talk about Epsilon when i exit,enter the salon. Also this weird dude that has a blue backpack and blonde hair. He seems to be a traveler when u bump him or jump on him he will also talk about epsilon. Also while im listening to the radio Cris formage talks about Epsilon and the host Lazlow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!EDIT!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Epsilon ped that has brown hair can be found in vedeant meadows , around 5:00 exactly when the cult farm
lights go off. In the cult farm, the water suppy tank of whatever u call it, has many rust. When u look at in on its bottom,, You can see a planet.

If you know that , Building in San Fierro , the black one with a hole in the middle, when you look at night, try to go around it. You will be amazed, You will see a letter "K" for KIFFLOM in the middle.
Theres also a mini churce in Las Venturas that has BLUE ALLOVER IT GODAMN HELL IT TOOK THE SHIT OF MY ANUS!. (almost scared me).

IN Toreno's ranch there are interesting pictures. try to check it out.
The way they pronounced Truck Terminal Red County , I know the "Truck Red Thingy" but
The " TRUCK TERMINAL " is blue colored text and "RED COUNTY" is red colored. Epsilon wants blue
and red to have sex, no?

While being in the mothership with The Truth, He will start talking about aliens and space stuff. Also onn the next mission wear flowers in your hair. There is a blue Van that truth wants CJ to look at. Are we getting somewhere because there is more where that came from

Author:   BONX
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 4:59am (PST)
Maybe reference to Happy Happy Village from EarthBound?

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
quote "Epsilonism today" at twitter about a half an hour ago
Remember, the Epsilonist Pledge makes a great tattoo. #MeaningfulBodyArt
Well learn something every day I guess.

I wonder if there's any tattoos in San Andreas that could be interpreted as a "pledge"? I've never got a tattoo, seeing as I don't approve.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.