Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1673800-cracking-epsilon-code-xii/11.htm

Author:   pompower
Date:   May 09, 12 at 7:14am (PST)
Subject:   re: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII
-------------------------------------------
ive been following this post for a very long time and have been searched myself for a very long time,
there are a few special thing that i discovered about the epsilon cult,
some of them are widely known, but i found something that maybe the key to this cult!!!!!!!!!!

1#:
i was just playing sa and this was in the time before i played gta sa.
at the church south of las venturas i theres a romero, so i stepped in and a yellow dot appeared at the radar, i drove to it and it leaded to blueberry,
once there, i stepped out of the car but the yellow dot dissapeared:confused:
i stepped back in but it didnt come back:#
i only had this once.... tried so many times again but didnt happened again

2#
this happened me today...
i tried a lot with the smashed up sadler from the desert, drove it around blueberry, parked it in the blue house and all the other blue lighted places in the area, went to the cult farm but no succes....
so i heard some other guys about a compleatly smashed up glendale near back o behoynd, so i tried it and found it!
i went to the cult farm. it was getting night and suddenly all tractors and combines drove of the farm to the road, i followed them but they al went to different dirrections and the combines acted like aggresive drivers:P
so i waited at the farm but nothin happened.......
it was 8 in the morning again and i went to the combines...
what is saw was very disturbing......
the combine that spawns at the end of the field drove a little,
and then suddenly "falls"down in some kind of hole!!!!
i was trying to find the hole but no succes.....
maybe this is the entrance.......
maybe this might be the key to epsilon.....

#3:
what i also discovered was the grey dots on the map south of the cult farm..
grey means rock but there wasnt any rock at all, just very large trees,
maybe its a clue or something, i dont know, but maybe you do?

i hope this helped

Date:   May 09, 12 at 8:38am (PST)
quote riptide651
Just out of interest is there a map of the San Andreas Constellations, and do they move?

Because as far as I remember, that bright star was the only one you could see from underwater. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll go check again. EDIT: Yes, I'm wrong... "sad face"

Also why are so many people assuming that dawn is at 4 in San Andreas? I looked at the skyline and compared it with actual pictures of the time of dawn in different landscapes, and it seems to correspond more with the time between 4:40 and 5:10, which is when the light conditions change dramatically.

I also observed the truck stop and bridges in blueberry, and their glow seems to persist well past 4/5 o' clock, not dimming completely until between 6:40-6:50.

Also later at about 7 i saw a sadler, which is commonly acknowledged as the red truck, drive on the opposite side of the road, not by accident though. So I took it, thinking it was a glitch, then drove a little and saw a red walden. also at this time i noticed the sadler had the right fender torn off, with the left side hanging on. I followed the red walden, which drove in circles in blueberry until about 9-10, at which point it parked where you meet Helena Wankstein, then the driver ran away. It was an African male with a hoodie and jeans, wand what looked like a buzz cut.

Also while I was following the car, I saw a truck pass on a perpendicular street, except it was forever stuck in a forward wheelie pose.

EDIT: After this I am beginning to see excessive amounts of red cars, including a moonbeam and another walton in the blueberry area. I also spotted a tractor with a light blue body, something I've never seen before. I was too stupid to take a picture though.

EDIT AGAIN: The only other place I have seen one is in thsi pic, next to the Cult Farm near Easter Bay Chemicals:

Also I found a Bobcat with this weird paintjob, white w/ a red stripe, anybody seen one spawn like this?

Note the large amount of money is from my excessive use of "hesoyam"
where exactly did u find the sadler?

Author:   riptide651
Date:   May 09, 12 at 2:36pm (PST)
I found it simply driving around blueberry at about 7 at night, I found it peculiar because i have never seen such a color scheme on one.

Also a note, why are we automatically assuming that the "red truck" is an automobile? Since Rockstar happens to love play-on-words, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one. A truck also happens to be a piece of wood that you tie a rope through. I'm not sure about the fender yet, I'll have to do more research on that. If you enter the pass in blueberry from the side opposite to blueberry and drive to the cult farm, the entrance has a red board of wood, that says eastbound, or easterbound farm, otherwise, a "red truck".

This message was edited on 2012-05-09T22:34:49-07:00.

Date:   May 10, 12 at 1:45am (PST)
quote riptide651
I found it simply driving around blueberry at about 7 at night, I found it peculiar because i have never seen such a color scheme on one.

Also a note, why are we automatically assuming that the "red truck" is an automobile? Since Rockstar happens to love play-on-words, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one. A truck also happens to be a piece of wood that you tie a rope through. I'm not sure about the fender yet, I'll have to do more research on that. If you enter the pass in blueberry from the side opposite to blueberry and drive to the cult farm, the entrance has a red board of wood, that says eastbound, or easterbound farm, otherwise, a "red truck".
im shure its a vehicle anyway, because r* says: find the red truck with the dent in the left panel

Date:   May 10, 12 at 2:29am (PST)

this is the combine falling down

Date:   May 10, 12 at 2:33pm (PST)
im shure its a vehicle anyway, because r* says: find the red truck with the dent in the left panel
Well first of all its the "right fender", and thats what I'm saying, maybe its not a vehicle, a truck can also be a piece of wood.

Date:   May 10, 12 at 3:03pm (PST)
quote riptide651

Well first of all its the "right fender", and thats what I'm saying, maybe its not a vehicle, a truck can also be a piece of wood.
mmm there is a farm with splitten pieces of wood and fallen trees and stuff..
i might go check it out tomorrow

Author:   ItCameFromEarth
Date:   May 12, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
so did anyone else notice that houses on the cult farm are not marked on the map?
truth did said that map with the things missing ain't a real map. maybe we must search for other places that are not on the map, maybe compare it wit torreno's map and see what else is missing.

Date:   May 12, 12 at 2:24pm (PST)
quote pompower
ive been following this post for a very long time and have been searched myself for a very long time,
there are a few special thing that i discovered about the epsilon cult,
some of them are widely known, but i found something that maybe the key to this cult!!!!!!!!!!

1#:
at the church south of las venturas i theres a romero, so i stepped in and a yellow dot appeared at the radar, i drove to it and it leaded to blueberry,
once there, i stepped out of the car but the yellow dot dissapeared:confused:
i stepped back in but it didnt come back:#

2#
this happened me today...
i tried a lot with the smashed up sadler from the desert, drove it around blueberry, parked it in the blue house and all the other blue lighted places in the area, went to the cult farm but no succes....
so i heard some other guys about a compleatly smashed up glendale near back o behoynd, so i tried it and found it!
i went to the cult farm. it was getting night and suddenly all tractors and combines drove of the farm to the road, i followed them but they al went to different dirrections and the combines acted like aggresive drivers:P
so i waited at the farm but nothin happened.......
it was 8 in the morning again and i went to the combines...
what is saw was very disturbing......
i was trying to find the hole but no succes.....
maybe this is the entrance.......
maybe this might be the key to epsilon.....

#3:
what i also discovered was the grey dots on the map south of the cult farm..
grey means rock but there wasnt any rock at all, just very large trees,
maybe its a clue or something, i dont know, but maybe you do?

i hope this helped
anyone knows?????????????

Date:   May 20, 12 at 9:22pm (PST)
i know that i am streching a lot here, but why does chris formage wears a cane? is his leg hurt or something, and is it conected to whelechairs but i dont think that is the case...and i think that chris formage is a fake name he coud possibly be some charater in the game with diferent name , i checked voice actor he does only chrises voice, i checked all games for charachters with hurten leg's beacose i thought it may be charachter from some other gta game but nothing....

Author:   Randome
Date:   May 21, 12 at 1:24am (PST)
quote pompower
once there, i stepped out of the car but the yellow dot dissapeared
i stepped back in but it didnt come back
The next time this happens, take lots of screenshots.

quote pompower
i went to the cult farm. it was getting night and suddenly all tractors and combines drove of the farm to the road, i followed them but they al went to different dirrections and the combines acted like aggresive drivers
They stop working every night and drive away. They were not aggressive, it's just that there's no room on the road for the combine. Also, ramming their vehicles, just like hitting them and firing a gun near them, can cause any driver to start moving much faster.

quote pompower
i was trying to find the hole but no succes
Could be, but until this can be made to happen again, it can be assumed to be a glitch.

quote ItCameFromEarth
so did anyone else notice that houses on the cult farm are not marked on the map?
Right, but the farm is on the map. There is no such thing as a perfect map. There's always some kind of details missing. He called those farmers "fascist survivalists" and by the time he spoke of the map, he was in the desert, so I'm guessing he was talking about something in the desert.

Date:   May 21, 12 at 1:13pm (PST)
quote Riptide
Also why are so many people assuming that dawn is at 4 in San Andreas? I looked at the skyline and compared it with actual pictures of the time of dawn in different landscapes, and it seems to correspond more with the time between 4:40 and 5:10, which is when the light conditions change dramatically.

I also observed the truck stop and bridges in blueberry, and their glow seems to persist well past 4/5 o' clock, not dimming completely until between 6:40-6:50.

Also later at about 7 i saw a sadler, which is commonly acknowledged as the red truck, drive on the opposite side of the road, not by accident though. So I took it, thinking it was a glitch, then drove a little and saw a red walden. also at this time i noticed the sadler had the right fender torn off, with the left side hanging on. I followed the red walden, which drove in circles in blueberry until about 9-10, at which point it parked where you meet Helena Wankstein, then the driver ran away. It was an African male with a hoodie and jeans, wand what looked like a buzz cut.
Anything?

Date:   May 22, 12 at 4:49am (PST)
The correct moment of dawn should be the moment at which the sun appears from behind the horizon in the south-east. I can't remember when exactly that is.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 10:51am (PST)
but it didn't said you have to drive a truck, what if when you go through the dawn the red truck is waiting for you and you have to tipe a code of some sort like a cheat and they will take you, but i don't thnik it would be that easy...

Date:   May 22, 12 at 11:19am (PST)
That's true, but we have to try everything we can think of.

And even if we have already found everything there is to find in San Andreas, then we can be sure that R* will continue this in GTA V.

Someone recently discovered a Windows command code on a red truck. U+2A960.

quote Alex, the guy who found (or re-found) it
I've also tried to find some kind of number significance in all of the numbers I found around Blueberry (which we all know is home to the "blue lights and the red truck sign), Red County and Blueberry acres.

Well, around the factory (I think it produces beer or something) near Blueberry (just attached to the red truck sign and the "blue" building) and the Easterboard farm I found some numbers written on the containers inside the factory fence. The numbers are mostly 23, 69 and 75. They are repeated on each container and each container has its own color (red, blue and white/yellowish). Only combination between the numbers I know is that 23x3=69, which is one of the numbers. Also, we can find the number 69 in many other locations in SA (such as the Los Santos airport, on both sides of the runways and, obviously, Area 69).

Then, in the same place, written on the back of another type of truck containers on wheels (I don't know what they're called), which again are red and blue, I this series of numbers and letters was written (because of the bad quality of the writing, there may be two different combinations): JBHU 2A960 or J8HU 20960. The interesting thing about these numbers and letters is that JBH is the acronym for an important american logistics/truck company and U+2A960 is a code for some kind of comand in Windows (unfortunately I'm no IT expert so I'd leave it to someone who really knows stuff about this, and that's why I'm writing to you). I haven't yet explored the other combination thoroughly, but I hope this will help.

I am pretty sure that some of the epsilon secrets may be revealed through some kind of computer comand or secret cheat taht may bring us to Kifflom (or whatever it's called).

Right behind the beer factory is an entrance to the building (basically a curved ramp) which is surrounded by these very bright gold/yellow colored streetlights which may in fact be the "golden gates/portals (go there at nighttime) the Epsilon program talks about.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.