Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1673800-cracking-epsilon-code-xii/

Author:   Randome
Date:   Aug 22, 11 at 3:30pm (PST)
Subject:   Cracking the Epsilon Code XII
-------------------------------------------
This thread continues from here (CtEC XI page 30).

As usual, the first post will be updated, as soon as there's new important discoveries.
All the basics of Epsilonism can be found in the second post.

We will not quit until this thing is cracked! ...or at least not until an adequately high ranking (and REAL ) R* employee tells us to.

And yes, we do keep finding more clues. Even now, in the latest GTA IV series games.

Recommended links:

[subliminal message=Kifflom!] http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ [/subl]

Date:   Aug 22, 11 at 3:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Cracking the Epsilon Code XII
Sorry to double post, but I don't want to exceed the limit for symbols per post.

The basics of Epsilonism (certain facts only).
This is a catalogue of: And This catalogue post is made up of only the most basic undeniable facts (speculation is what other posts are for) and it's subject to improvement.

Sources: How we're suppose to join:
According to the Epsilon site we're suppose to: At that point the Epsilonists would do the rest.

According to one of the testimonials at the Epsilon site, we're also suppose to give up our identity, at some point.
According to Cris Formage in one of the commercials, and the "Give Money" page of the Epsilon site, we have to call "1-866-FUN-CULT".
The contact page of the Epsilon site asks us to visit their enlightenment center and says that we can get reservations and directions from: webminister@epsilonprogram.com

How we're suppose to live, as members:
Most of the tenets are just facts that we're suppose to believe. There's actually very few things that say anything about having to do anything.

1: 12 tenets of Kifflom: 7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day. If there are no women, we are allowed to make them. "From sand, from garbage, out of thin air!".
According to the back-bag wearing Epsilon pedestrians, we're also suppose to spend time in partner-sharing parties.
2: The Epsilon site tells us to read the Tract. "Cris Formage tells us in his wonderful book, It Happened To Us All, that the TRACT will be written when we are all ready. However, Cris is also very clear on another point - although the TRACT has not yet been written, it can still be read by those that are willing to read it."
All we have to do to get the Tract is send a check or money order to "Cris Formage - Epsilon Cult of America - PO Box 10012 - Grand Canaria - Cayman Islands" and ask ourselves "Do i need an imaginary friend? Do I want to believe? AM I EVERYTHING I NEED AND LESS AND MORE?".
3: According to the Epsilon site, we're suppose to have "peace of mind". If we don't have it, then the Epsilon Program will provide it for us, if we donate an unspecified amount of money to the Program, by sending a check or money order to: "Cris Formage - Epsilon Cult of America - PO Box 10012 - Grand Canaria - Cayman Islands".
4: According to one of the testimonials at the Epsilon site, we might have to wear light blue clothing.
5: According to Cris Formage (in one of his radio commercials), we have to tithe 8.75 % of our financial income to the Epsilon Program. "Tithe" refers to giving a percentage of ones income to the church one belongs to. The amount is normally 10% (in fact the word "tithe" means "tenth").
6: Accordig to Cris Formage (in the interview), we don't actually have to do anything (other then tithe money). "It's a fellowship of like-minded adults who tithe money in exchange for salvation and merit badges. Every single thing we do is voluntary, including the swinging and making things up."
7: Accordig to Cris Formage (in the interview), we have to "make things up".
8: Accordig to Cris Formage (in the interview), we're allowed to be famous and have a nose and/or breast surgery.
9: Accordig to a caller (Epsilon member) on the radio show "Gradening with Maurice", we're allowed to have a large garden and feed animals (and possibly humans) to meat eating plants.
10: Accordig to a caller (Epsilon member) on the radio show "Lonely Hearts" (part 1), we're allowed to stalk the people we like.
11: Accordig to a caller (Epsilon member) on the radio show "Lonely Hearts" (part 3), we're allowed to have a lot of children, but we can't really talk about it, or maybe he just didn't want to talk about it? Also, raising our children into soldiers is an Epsilon tradition.

What the Epsilon Program gives us:
Sources (see at the top of the page) are marked as blue.
What we're expected to believe:
Sources (see at the top of the page) are marked as blue.
Other info, that doesn't fit into the other categories:

Author:   wmascolina
Date:   Aug 25, 11 at 5:30am (PST)
Has anyone called 1-866-FUN-CULT? Like with a real phone?

Date:   Aug 25, 11 at 10:59am (PST)
quote wmascolina
Has anyone called 1-866-FUN-CULT? Like with a real phone?
I haven't, but I've heard that there's a constant busy tone.

Author:   branden498
Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 10:46pm (PST)
Travel "through the dawn" to the pass pictured in some un-known brochures: I have thinking about that one lately. And i was wondering maybe one of the trailers could be a broncure i recall i saw cj driving a red truck trhough a sort off pass in one of the trailers

Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 4:38pm (PST)
At 3:20:

The bridge is in the Panopticon.

Author:   IAN_M
Date:   Sep 04, 11 at 4:12am (PST)
guys i dont know if this has been stated before but, blindfold...either thats thermal goggles or night vision...theres no real blindfold..........ooor maybe cover up face completely with rags and glasses...but anyway blindfold possibly referring to night?

Date:   Sep 04, 11 at 11:20am (PST)
That's true. It might also refer to the mission in Las Veturas, where CJ was complaining about not seeing anything because of the darkness in some room, or burglary missions, or the darkness at the bottom of a sea. CJ raises his hand when he drowns.

Author:   Amon Duul
Date:   Sep 07, 11 at 2:50pm (PST)
Hi guys! There's a long time since i posted here, i'm glad to see the Epsilon investigation still on...
But i have something more interesting to say... I saw a youtube video of someone that still believes in the Big Smoke's ghost investigating at his crack palace... Well, he didn't found any ghost (as i already expected) however he found a very strange shadow that moves around the wall, anyone already saw that? Maybe its just another texture glitch, but a definetly weird one... there's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWyJcsudGWE

Date:   Sep 07, 11 at 3:16pm (PST)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWyJcsudGWE

The beginning of the video had several screenshots of modifications, but I might just go look at that shadow.

Author:   IAN_M
Date:   Sep 07, 11 at 10:09pm (PST)
can someone post a screenshot or give directions so i can see where this particular shadow is?

http://www.tinyted.net/eddie/SanAndreasRadio/SanAndreasRadioV10.exe

this link is quite fun...i listened to a bunch of these things, this could lead to something in epsilon and you NEED the disc to use it, and i think theres some things on it that dont play on the game radio.

and blue dragon On my game, theres a part of the railing on the bridge that doesnt load! If you're coming from San Fierro's side, its on the right side of the bridge! remember this post? the hole in the railing is like a pass. i jumped down into the water and now im searching to find something suspicious

Date:   Sep 08, 11 at 10:49am (PST)
Sorry i can't confirm the shadow location, my PC don't have SA installed, but i think its in the same hall of Big Smoke statue... Good luck!

Date:   Sep 08, 11 at 3:49pm (PST)
I'll go look for that shadow some time.

Meanwhile, check these out.

Apparently there's now a secret message in some safehouses and some conspiracy about cable rolls, wheelchairs and baby carriages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im7O_JoXX0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiJ7FMZfrRI

Date:   Sep 08, 11 at 4:38pm (PST)
I already saw the first one yesterday, quite intersting... i wonder how many references are still hidden in SA...

Author:   Blue-Dragon
Date:   Sep 09, 11 at 3:19pm (PST)
I cant watch the videos, could anyone tell me where to find these things? Id like to take a look at that shadow.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.