Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: CWM: The thread that keeps going, and going, and going... - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1268606-cwm-thread-that-keeps-going-going-going/21.htm

Author:   Randome
Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: CWM: The thread that keeps going, and going, and going...
-------------------------------------------
quote timmy21
that game sucks.i know this probably makes some of you mad but dude,lets face it.I mean sure its a good game,but........
If you mean San Andreas, then that's blasphemy! Take that statement back right now!

Author:   timmy21
Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 7:54pm (PST)
quote Stitch
quote timmy21
that game sucks.i know this probably makes some of you mad but dude,lets face it.
San Andreas?
Could you explain why it sucks?
Well,I mean I like it a little bit,because i've played all the grand theft auto's,but out of all of them,this one almost made me cry.the ohter one are more challanging like grand theft auto:liberty city, and vice city.

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 8:06pm (PST)
quote timmy21
this one almost made me cry.the ohter one are more challanging like grand theft auto:liberty city, and vice city.
So it's just the challenging part your dissapointed with?

I dunno, it does have some challenges.

Like in a mission to try to fly below the rader by flying very low, yeah, that sure is fun when trees and other objects sometimes don't show up until the last second.

Yeah, the amounts of times I crashed into an invisible tree befoe turning visible....

And Zero's Mission with the toy airplane on gaseline....
Would've been eaiser if I just could drive to those vans and just shoot them myself instead of using toy planes.

But mostly what made the game great and most people loved about was the amount of things you could do, even crazy ones, like using a jetpack.
A Gangsta from da hood with a jetpack on his back.

Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 8:22pm (PST)
did you ever parachute before,and landed on a building with a rocket launcher on it?i got the rocket launcher,but couldent get off the building.It really sucked

Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 9:09pm (PST)
Oh no! [/sarcasm]

Most people who play games find that sort of stuff fun, that you can fl a plane and use a parachute and that you can find a rocket-launcher on some roof. You're acting like it's an extremely rare event that someone might get killed in a game about shoot-outs and pissing off the cops.

Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 9:58pm (PST)
quote Randome
Oh no! [/sarcasm]

Most people who play games find that sort of stuff fun, that you can fl a plane and use a parachute and that you can find a rocket-launcher on some roof. You're acting like it's an extremely rare event that someone might get killed in a game about shoot-outs and pissing off the cops.
WHAT?!NO,MY POINT IS,that this game is fun, i just wish you had special guns to use like the P90,and the M14

Author:   Oblivion
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 5:01am (PST)
there are 3 tiers of weapons to choose from! I'm sure you'll like at least one of the guns. The Desert Eagle, or the silenced 9mm can be fun lol.

Author:   Gta79
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 9:14am (PST)
haha... it's doesn't suck lol.

It will NEVER suck in history (:

Date:   Jan 22, 12 at 12:56am (PST)
there are nothing challanging about this game.i have not once died in it.its boring rather you like it or not.face facts

Author:   Gregm
Date:   Jan 22, 12 at 7:20am (PST)
Timmy, you must be crazy. San Andreas is amazing That, and I find it very difficult to believe you've never died on it, unless you use cheat codes. Everyone makes a mistake at least once. Welcome to Neo, btw.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Jan 24, 12 at 3:00pm (PST)
quote Gregm
Timmy, you must be crazy. San Andreas is amazing That, and I find it very difficult to believe you've never died on it, unless you use cheat codes. Everyone makes a mistake at least once. Welcome to Neo, btw.
Agree on that. But why dying makes a game fun?

try playing Dark Souls and Demons Souls, you die 1 times per 10 seconds in that

Date:   Jan 26, 12 at 4:05pm (PST)
This is the 278'000'th post in this forum.

Will any GTA forum ever be this popular again? Probably not. It's bigger than the others combined.

Author:   Cornelia
Date:   Feb 15, 12 at 6:53pm (PST)
I don't know. I'm playing San Andreas 5th or 6th time.. It never gets boring. I think that's of characters.. When I was playing GTA IV I missed CJ, the same when I played GTA VC.. I'm happy that GTA V comes back to SA (I know that area better than my own city) but still, I want CJ back! ;DD

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Feb 15, 12 at 7:25pm (PST)
quote Cornelia
I'm happy that GTA V comes back to SA (I know that area better than my own city) but still, I want CJ back! ;DD
It might be different then from San Andreas.

Liberty City was also not the same in GTA III then it was in GTA IV.

I'm not sure if we see CJ returning, although, I hope we might see some kind of reference to CJ or the Grove street Gang, maybe even Grove Street itself, CJ's Neighbourhood, if GTA V's setting is current, so around 20 years after the story of GTA San Andreas, then I wonder if the Gang is still around, and maybe CJ is the big guy of that gang, or if he's dead, he would be a legend.
And if the street changed over the years, maybe not a Ghetto anymore.

Unless they do a complete overhaul of the city in GTA V, then it looked from San Andreas, like with Liberty City, then there might not be anything from the last time GTA used this city.
Or maybe a small section preserved specially for nostalgia visiting.

Author:   ruby
Date:   May 17, 12 at 12:37am (PST)
quote IMPERIAL ASSASSIN
I find it odd interesting that a neo-newbie knew more about than me or monko did, neither of us new what cwm ment, well now i do.

that terminology no were in forums i have noticed.,

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.