Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: G.S.S. 6.0 - Back in Business and Ain't Goin' Nowhere!!! G.S.S. 4 LIFE, NOW 'N FOREVER!!! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6506/t1085823-6-back-in-business-ain-goin-nowhere-4-life-forever/

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Jan 26, 08 at 10:29pm (PST)
Subject:   G.S.S. 6.0 - Back in Business and Ain't Goin' Nowhere!!! G.S.S. 4 LIFE, NOW 'N FOREVER!!!
-------------------------------------------
This continues from [here].

Welcome to Grove Street Stalkerz! The Best Club In The S.A. Forums Since Version 1
We're Still Alive and Ain't Going Nowhere!!!

Mod Edit: This thread continues from [here] -Chiro

Been Stalking Peds Since Nov 23, 04 at 10:34PM

Ok, now. This thread will be for stalks and anythin' related to stalks. No arguments will be tolerated. If ya don't like the idea of followin' around innocent peds in San Andreas, then don't post in this thread. This is the place for that. We're just here to have fun with our stalks, and compare, contrast, and respect one another. Now, on that note, GET STALKIN'!!!

This is the new team for stalking people.We will post the stalkings and other info here.

This is The New Stalking Webpage(COMING SOON)
Originator And Boss
The Duce*

Leader
Wyldone*

Co-Leaders
Ironhammer*
HilaryDuffGta*

First Lady
Wyld Kitten*

Partners-in-Crime

Mysterious Illusion*
Neon Llama*

THESE ARE THE CURRENT MEMBERS AND THEIR RANKS RANKS

Legendary Stalkers(Must Be Inducted)
Don Sciogliere
gazunited
sweenEY
BillyBobJoe
The GodFather(1 of 3 Originators)
lacubalibre5(1 Of 3 Originators)
The Duce(1 Of 3 Originators)

------------------------------
World Known Stalker

International Stalker

National Stalker

Orginal Stalker

Hired Stalker
Ironhammer

Invisible Stalker
d

Silent Stalker

Wise Stalker
d

ThuggedOut Stalker

Mysterious Illusion

Outlaw Stalker

Solid Snake 4Life

Boring Stalker

Neon Llama

Ignored Stalker

alliedassult
blind sniper
dac94
Dragon179
GHOSTUNIT101
GTA dude93
GTA Legend
hexon
heyfunboy
lnx12
Man Lyk Tezza
metter192
ninten kid
phate_161
Quitch
SRU_Benji
star wars fanatic
thewizz
toetancham
TomZmaX
toonarmy148
V8Ghost
wretlingrock392

Upstanding Citizen

fisher2k7
oblivion2794
Emery93

*(Notes) These are special Stalkerz that look over things as well as post their stalkz, everyday!

FULL CREDIT TO The Duce FOR THE RANKING SYSTEM

Check list For the Perfect Stalk.
The Time and Place
What the Ped looked like
and What did you do
And Come Up With A Catchy Name Ex: The ShermHead Catastrophe

****************************OPEN FILE****************
Time:
Place:
Subject:
Add Stalk Here-

****************************END FILE******************

UPDATE PAGE

-------------------------------------
Member Of The Week Is Back!!!

Each Week A Subject Will Be Posted Here Along With The Information 'bout The Place They Stalked, The Subject
And The Person
Winning The Best Stalk Of The Week!!!

Stalk Of The Week
This Will Be Voted On At The End Of Each Week
(Post Stalk Here)
Subject And Place For The Week
STALKER AND MEMBER OF THE WEEK FOR:
MONTH: July
DAY:July 4th - July 11th
NAME:HilaryDuffGta
Reason: 'cause I Said So...... - The Duce

STALKER AND MEMBER OF THE WEEK FOR:
MONTH: July
DAY:July 12th - July 19th
NAME:Neon Llama
Reason: For achievin' the longest Stalk, ever: 42 game hours!!! (posted on July 8th)

Member Of The Month Is Back!!!

Each Month A Subject Will Be Posted Here Along With The Information 'bout The Place They Stalked, The Subject,
And The Person
Winning The Best Stalk Of The Month!!!

Stalk Of The Month
This Will Be Voted On At The End Of Each Month
Along With The (Post Stalk Here)
Subject And Place For The Month
--------------------------------------
Member Of The Month
Month:July
Name:Wyldone
Reason:For His Excellent Help Keeping This Thread Alive - The Duce

----------------------------------------------
NOTE:
THIS THE RANKS AND HOW TO GET THEM
1)Upstanding Citizen - 0 Stalks
2)Ignored Stalker - between 1 and 10 Stalks
3)Boring Stalker - between 11 and 20 Stalks
4)Outlaw Stalker - between 21 and 30 Stalks
5)ThuggedOut Stalker - between 31 and 40 Stalks
6)Wise Stalker - between 41 and 50 Stalks
7)Silent Stalker - between 51 and 60 Stalks
8)Invisible Stalker - between 61 and 70 Stalks
9)Hired Stalker - between 71 and 80 Stalks
10)Stalker - between 81 and 90 Stalks
11)Orginal Stalker - between 91 and 100 Stalks
12)National Stalker - between 101 and 110 Stalks
13)International Stalker - between 111 and 120 Stalks
14)World Known Stalker - between 121 and 130 Stalks
15)Legendary Stalker - Must Be Inducted

Gangs Defouled So Far

The G.S. Jet Pack Club

The Dodo CLub

G.S. Mass Destruction Club

G.S.Bike Club

More Coming Soon???

Did you know that G.S.S. is the longest livin' GTA San Andreas Forum club ever? Oh yeah! We also won the first and only title for GTA SA Forum's BEST CLUB!!! That's quite the reputation to live up to and keep! It's all thanx to our many great Grove Street Stalkerz that have been there, keepin' us alive by stalkin' and postin' em up, along with feedback, suggestions, comments of every kind and so on and so forth! We owe a HUGE thanx to all the Grove Street Stalkerz that keep G.S.S. alive! Take a bow out there!!!

In addition, G.S.S. recently received some fantastic news! We all know that GTA IV, comin' out for PS3 and XBox360, will have the most interactive pedestrians 'n engines to run them. They will be havin' more detailed conversations, shoppin', smokin' cigarettes, talkin' on cell phones 'n pay phones 'n so much more!

In light of this fact, G.S.S.' Leader Wyldone (that's me ) has full permission to start 'n head up as Boss of the very first Official GTA IV Stalkin' League, all influenced by the great activity 'n people at G.S.S., with all the Leaders, Co-Leaders, Partners-in-Crime, etc. that you see her, all doin' their job for GTA IV as well!

So join us today! Join us, and become a Grove Street Stalker! All it takes is one official stalk and you're in! See what happens! Achieve braggin' rights! Be a part of the first Official GTA IV Stalkin' League (not the name...that's still TBD)! Join up and see how interestin' and well-worth it, plus rewardin' it really is to be a Stalker!

G.S.S. 4 LIFE!!! NOW 'N FOREVER!!! - Wyldone

Author:   Mysterious Illusion
Date:   Jan 27, 08 at 1:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: G.S.S. 6.0 - Back in Business and Ain't Goin' Nowhere!!! G.S.S. 4 LIFE, NOW 'N FOREVER!!!
Heh I guess we got a new forum that's pretty cool.

Author:   The Duce
Date:   Jan 27, 08 at 4:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: G.S.S. 6.0 - Back in Business and Ain't Goin' Nowhere!!! G.S.S. 4 LIFE, NOW 'N FOREVER!!!
WOOOOO -sniffs-Smell that new thread smell

Author:   Neon Llama
Date:   Jan 27, 08 at 3:27pm (PST)
quote The Duce
WOOOOO -sniffs-Smell that new thread smell
Smells pretty bad tbh.

I'd post a stalk but I have mid terms comming up for the next week so.

EDIT: I am now also comming to copes that 2008 for the WWE will suck, just like how it sucked from 2005-now.

This message was edited by Neon Llama on Jan 28 2008.

Date:   Feb 07, 08 at 6:55am (PST)
bring up my stalking thread ( that I still have to complete just a bunch of things askinf for my attention these days)

Date:   Feb 15, 08 at 6:05pm (PST)
:sigh: bump what happened here? are we just all waiting for the next gta to get stalking? Ah well we each have our own things to be doing I guess

Date:   Feb 15, 08 at 6:12pm (PST)
-Shrugs- I dont know what to tel you, ive been trying to beat Rainbow Six: Vegas On Realistic Mode, Wyl Is M.I.A and Duff I See Em On The IV Forum Every Now And The Other Then That Iono

Author:   toonarmy148
Date:   Feb 24, 08 at 5:58pm (PST)
k i am back from Football Manager 2008 thread

so i am gonna do a stalk tonight and probaly post it up on monday.

Date:   Feb 25, 08 at 4:50am (PST)
Meh I may do one tommrow.

Author:   toonarmy148
Date:   Feb 25, 08 at 4:06pm (PST)
First stalk on the 6.0 thread!!!

Name: Elvis didn't die on the toilet... ¬¬

Time: 15:00 to 10:00
Place: Las Venturas Strip
Ped: Elvis, White clothes, coloured skin
Stalk: The start of the stalk was'nt at The Strip, it was the south part of the Motorway. (forgot what it was called)
I was on my NRG-500, on the lifeless part on the motorway(sides) looking at some weak cars, then i spotted a Tornado, so i closely followed it. The car turned into the strip, and stopped outside Caligula's. the man came out of the car at 16:46 exactly, and out came Elvis!! I followed him, my gun was a Silent Pistol. Elvis was nearly at the end of the strip when it was 20:00, So I killed him with a knife instead of a Silent Pistol.

and thats why Elvis didn't die on the toilet ¬¬

PS: he didn't speak to anybody

rate out of 10 peeps

Date:   Feb 26, 08 at 6:11pm (PST)
I give it an 7 entertaining but really your a stalker not really supposed to be a killer but it is a decent way to end a stalk if you don't want to wait.

Author:   Frazeb
Date:   Mar 01, 08 at 7:46am (PST)
wow u guys are scary!!!!!! (Backs away slowly) BRB i left something in my car!!!! (Sound of car speeding away) Guy closest to the door "I don't think he's comin' back"

Author:   ironhammer
Date:   Mar 05, 08 at 6:58pm (PST)
WoW this place has changed xD im back!

Date:   Mar 05, 08 at 7:41pm (PST)
Meh Nobody Really Comes Anymore And Im Playing COD4 until GTA IV is out

Date:   Mar 06, 08 at 3:44am (PST)
Intro for my stalk, my it seems that the "Vice City Stalker" has gottne darker since the last time we saw him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drive down Vice Beach listening to AC/DC's Back in Black, ha, earlier today I read Vice Cities shit stain news paper, The Vice City Inquirer. Apparently I... Or "The Vice City Stalker" as every one else knows it is now a house hold name, all around USA, even the president was aware of me and put up a Nine Million Dollar bounty on my head.

No worries I can blend into the crowd, dose the president think I'm a *bleep*ing low life stalker? That stays close to the prey, then kills them in front of people? No I keep my distance and if they find me well... They'll find out how many directions their neck can snap in.

The Security agencies are having field days because of me, %50 up in House Alarm sales Security Guards are more in demand, but then again why are these going up because of me? I'm a stalker, not a *bleep*ing Jewel thief.

Also some Douche named Rob is spreading rumours about me saying I'm a Necrophiliac, I won't go into detail though, I know where the bastard lives and he will die, though I need to blame it on someone else, the plan? Wait for some Cholo or what ever to get in a fight with the cops and for that Cholo to die...

I take the guy's gun which has his name and gang engraved in it and leave the gun at "Robs" house.

Just as I was planning a Cholo *bleep* died, I took his gun and killed Rob in the dead of night when he was walking out of his house to go to the Maibu or something, I ran away the cops are going to be all over his house tomorrow, I may just stalk a cop that goes near his house, twice the risk, twice the danger, twice the fun.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.