Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion 8 - Eusébio - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/62472/t1967667-general-discussion-8-eus-bio/3.htm

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 1:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion 8 - Eusébio
-------------------------------------------
I'm here now, don't worry!

Author:   Kaharius
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 4:39am (PST)
Pro King Good to see you here too! Whatever happened to your SOMS?

Eusebio. How come Parmar1993 doesn't think of such great players for GD titles? And is it just me or is Lyonnais being increasingly racist against Indians? First my interview, now this. I feel like I ought to say something.

Author:   BenficaAjaxMan
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 5:00am (PST)
quote Lyonnais
BenficaAjaxMan Congrats man! Glad we're finally over that topic of conversation. It really won't make much of a difference with how little amount of time you have left there. My advice is just to get your head down, have fun and do your work. Which... to be honest it seems that you've gotten around to that which is fantastic. Really proud of you man!
Thanks so much Adam! I've also stopped looking for a girlfriend, therefore leading to a better performance recently. And tbh, I can't wait to take those SAT Prep courses next month so I can smash the SAT and get into a university of my choice (hopefully it would be between my top three).

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 5:02am (PST)
Kaharius, Uni, that's what. haha

Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 6:11am (PST)
quote Pro King
Kaharius, Uni, that's what. haha
Haha. I feel you, man. I've barely got enough time to play all the games, much less update my own SOMS. I can do it once in a fortnight or so, though. Plans of coming back soon, though?

And BenficaAjaxMan Just read through. Glad to see you're finally in the right track now, haha! Congratulations on coming to that realization. What made you change your mind so suddenly?

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 7:02am (PST)
Kaharius.

quote Lyonnais
and I'll have you know that this was entirely Parmar1993's idea. So don't get me started if you don't like the GD!
And he's referring to Indians as in Native Americans.

Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 7:04am (PST)
Right. My bad.

Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 7:04am (PST)
quote Kaharius
And BenficaAjaxMan Just read through. Glad to see you're finally in the right track now, haha! Congratulations on coming to that realization. What made you change your mind so suddenly?
Recent results, time, common sense and the fact that I am loved here.

Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 7:34am (PST)
quote BenficaAjaxMan
quote Kaharius
That's nice. And how did you arrive at that conclusion?

Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 7:56am (PST)
quote Kaharius
quote BenficaAjaxMan
quote Kaharius
That's nice. And how did you arrive at that conclusion?
I've sorta got a little B+/A streak going and I now have a C in Spanish 2 (it's a difficult class).

Obviously, we wouldn't be talking about any of this had I been able to move before the start of the school year. Would everything have gone better? We'll never know, but the time for transferring has now passed.

I'm loved here, and people show it. My principal, guidance counselor, teachers, and fellow schoolmates (for the most part) all truly care about me and make me feel like a valued member of the community. obviously I've made mistakes in my life, but who hasn't?

I'm still waiting for an invite to a party, though. Unless Quinnipiac/Hofstra/Monmouth parties are a million times better, in which case I'd be more than willing to wait it out until college to go to a party with schoolmates.

Also, should I double major in International Business as well as Soccer/Basketball Broadcasting, or major in the former while minoring in the latter?

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 8:03am (PST)
Parties at 16 are terrible if you're 'against teenage drinking' that's probably why you never get an invite.

It's why I never get one these days because my cousins all love doing Shisha (hookah in the states I think) and weed and stuff. But I'm a no drugs kind of guy.

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 8:58am (PST)
How is Spanish class hard?

Author:   Bluestillidie00
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 10:08am (PST)
quote Lyonnais
Bluestillidie00 That's some top work. I forgot you do a lot of editing on other PES sites! =o
Yeah, I try and keep all of my accounts seperate

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 11:31am (PST)
Kaharius Didn't mean to offend anyone. If anyone has a problem with my extremely bad jokes by the way you're welcome to have a word with me, and I'll fix it up. I know you were mistaken, but still if anyone sees any of that from me feel free to send a kick up my ass and set me straight!

BenficaAjaxMan Making good choices man. When are your SATs btw?

Tommy Vercetti Spanish is hard... Mexican is easy.

Bluestillidie00 Not quite sure what you mean by that actually. Like you don't like having the same username everywhere or something? D:

Author:   Bluestillidie00
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 11:41am (PST)
quote Lyonnais
Bluestillidie00 Not quite sure what you mean by that actually. Like you don't like having the same username everywhere or something? D:
No I mean I don't like to link or mention other accounts. If you search my username into google, you'll find like 3 pages of the same username

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.