Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2014: Become A Legend - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/62472/t1876502-pes-2014-become-legend/3.htm

Author:   Adinio
Date:   Jun 27, 13 at 12:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2014: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote BenficaAjaxMan
quote Adinio
In my opinion, at the beginning of the mode, rather than having some discreet figures in an office, the opening cutscene should be your player out on a field, training, then a glimpse to a scout who looks at your player, then speaks to the manager. The same with transfers, you should see your agent arrive at the club rather than you click and you've got them tracking you in an instant.

Also, they need more training grounds in general.
I agree. Although your agent and your club's talent director talking things over is pretty cool.
I like that, but not right at the start. That could come after. I agree, it's very nice

Author:   BenficaAjaxMan
Date:   Jun 27, 13 at 12:47pm (PST)
quote Adinio
quote BenficaAjaxMan
quote Adinio
In my opinion, at the beginning of the mode, rather than having some discreet figures in an office, the opening cutscene should be your player out on a field, training, then a glimpse to a scout who looks at your player, then speaks to the manager. The same with transfers, you should see your agent arrive at the club rather than you click and you've got them tracking you in an instant.

Also, they need more training grounds in general.
I agree. Although your agent and your club's talent director talking things over is pretty cool.
I like that, but not right at the start. That could come after. I agree, it's very nice
But I've always wondered, why doesn't it happen when you transfer?

Author:   DaveyPoshboy
Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 5:47pm (PST)
quote BenficaAjaxMan
There was a preferred league option in PES 2009. And you said it yourself, the PES League is a true hotbed for developing BAL talents. What turns you off?
Don't get a lot of time playing it nowadays, can't really get into it when I'm playing with fake teams and fake players. Not as fun tbh. I tend to take the Chelski approach now and create a BAL then replace a rubbish player with him via edit mode and start that way.

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 6:13pm (PST)
quote DaveyPoshboy
quote BenficaAjaxMan
There was a preferred league option in PES 2009. And you said it yourself, the PES League is a true hotbed for developing BAL talents. What turns you off?
Don't get a lot of time playing it nowadays, can't really get into it when I'm playing with fake teams and fake players. Not as fun tbh. I tend to take the Chelski approach now and create a BAL then replace a rubbish player with him via edit mode and start that way.
I think the fake teams and players bring more of an interesting dynamic to the game. But they need to rename some players and teams. Walalakiscu, Fighelodej, and Nakhqachev all look and sound as if Konami literally just smashed their heads into a keyboard. They sound like gibberish.

Author:   Dion ks 11
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 7:35am (PST)
BenficaAjaxMan Dont say that what if those are real names?

Author:   TheKidNamedDavid
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:03am (PST)
I think if they are going to add an academy/reserve team
Then they should add one for internationals (U-23)

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Jul 01, 13 at 12:58am (PST)
Would love to play U21 football but they'd need more players in the game.

Would also love to see some better quality newcomers. I'm in 2017/8 at the moment and I'm still the only 'fictional' player in the England side. Never played alongside any other young players that have come in the game.

But i do agree that the teammates need to be better. Playing with Aguero (106), Ronaldo (99) and Tabanou (100) is easy but I'd love some better support from the lesser players.

Author:   TheKidNamedDavid
Date:   Jul 01, 13 at 10:25am (PST)
quote Parmar1993

Would also love to see some better quality newcomers. I'm in 2017/8 at the moment and I'm still the only 'fictional' player in the England side. Never played alongside any other young players that have come in the game.

But i do agree that the teammates need to be better. Playing with Aguero (106), Ronaldo (99) and Tabanou (100) is easy but I'd love some better support from the lesser players.
Yea would really love could you imagine coming through the ranks with your teammates and having 3 or 4 come up with you and also earn you way into the squad AWESOME

Date:   Jul 01, 13 at 10:29am (PST)
quote TheKidNamedDavid
quote Parmar1993

Yea would really love could you imagine coming through the ranks with your teammates and having 3 or 4 come up with you and also earn you way into the squad AWESOME
imagine starting in the PES D2 League with someone like Wondengine Town (all UK based players iirc) and there's a few younger players who are there too. the competition, the rivalry or the support you get from playing with them would be immense.

Date:   Jul 01, 13 at 5:46pm (PST)
quote Parmar1993
quote TheKidNamedDavid
quote Parmar1993

imagine starting in the PES D2 League with someone like Wondengine Town (all UK based players iirc) and there's a few younger players who are there too. the competition, the rivalry or the support you get from playing with them would be immense.
Yea I'd like to see more Americans in the game. IDC if they're fictional or not, as long as they're young, talented, and prevent the USNT from going to complete gash after about five years, I'd relish the challenge.

Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 5:28am (PST)
I would also love it if Konami would STOP making regens of retired players. Instead, they should try to create a set of 1-4 newcomers from each country each season. That way, every national side would be refreshed with new talent for the next World Cup cycle.

Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 6:30am (PST)
quote BenficaAjaxMan
I would also love it if Konami would STOP making regens of retired players. Instead, they should try to create a set of 1-4 newcomers from each country each season. That way, every national side would be refreshed with new talent for the next World Cup cycle.

That would be great the whole idea of regen is ridiculous. In a ml i had messi, ronaldo, totti, cassilas and puyol in EVERTON

Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 6:53am (PST)
quote Dion ks 11
quote BenficaAjaxMan

That would be great the whole idea of regen is ridiculous. In a ml i had messi, ronaldo, totti, cassilas and puyol in EVERTON
Lol they'd never get the money

Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 7:13am (PST)
Those guys were all regens eight years later they costed me about £5 Million iirc

Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 10:42am (PST)
quote Dion ks 11
Those guys were all regens eight years later they costed me about £5 Million iirc
By regens i meant players that weren't in the game to begin with but completely made up. like what you get in FM.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.