Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2014: Become A Legend - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/62472/t1876502-pes-2014-become-legend/21.htm

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Dec 08, 13 at 3:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2014: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
I've been to Italy more times than any other league in terms of big teams. I've been to Inter twice, AC Milan and now Juve. Other big teams I've been to over all of my saves are Chelsea, Valencia and Real Madrid then I've been to some smaller clubs in which I've enjoyed like Lorient and Vitesse.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Dec 08, 13 at 3:43am (PST)
Lorient on PES2011 was the most enjoyable for me. Four and a half seasons at one club and it was just immense.

Date:   Dec 08, 13 at 3:49am (PST)
I love how I put Lorient on the map. It's just such a random team that has become a cult figure in this community, it's brilliant!.

Author:   Saeglopur
Date:   Dec 08, 13 at 3:55am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
I love how I put Lorient on the map. It's just such a random team that has become a cult figure in this community, it's brilliant!.
And all because it had a fish in the logo!

I had a fantastic couple of seasons there too - good times!

Date:   Dec 08, 13 at 3:56am (PST)
quote Saeglopur
quote Chelskiman
And all because it had a fish in the logo!
And orange is my favourite colour. I was born to go there.

Date:   Dec 08, 13 at 5:46am (PST)
I joined because they were overachieving and were probably going to get into the Europa League. We went on a winning streak and won the league and then won another 4 in my time.

That was when I first started posting here so I wasn't into the whole reading SOMS and being part of here as I am now. So I had no idea you guys loved them at the time.

Author:   Nadeem_v
Date:   Dec 15, 13 at 2:22pm (PST)
Can anyone please tell me how to ask for pass in PES 2014 in BAL mode? Its really annoying when you are free and I dont get the pass..

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Dec 15, 13 at 2:44pm (PST)
quote Nadeem_v
Can anyone please tell me how to ask for pass in PES 2014 in BAL mode? Its really annoying when you are free and I dont get the pass..
If you play in the PS3, just tap R2 twice. I'm not sure about Xbox, maybe it's RT twice or something. D:

Author:   rabbit 09
Date:   Jan 02, 14 at 11:54pm (PST)
IN BEING A LEGEND MODE 1st i start i go to edit the player for example change sterling name and nationality to DIGAO , brazil without changing any of his stats transfer him to sao paulo paly one season result 1.top leagu goal scorer, wining World cup club,brazilian league winner, brazilian cup winner, semi finalist of Copa Libertadores awarded South american player of the year season end players stats 39 games 39 goals 19 assists. The season end no extension contract i have no choice i move automatically to FC PORTO all title i got did not appear in the f**king player history WTF (WHAT THE FAKE )

Date:   Jan 10, 14 at 4:33pm (PST)
Created myself and put myself in the Arsenal sways. Overall of 88 but ahead of Ozil in the pecking order. 4 goals and 4 assists in 4 games and I'm hoping I get a contract extension seeing as it is one year.

Author:   deepak08
Date:   Jan 21, 14 at 8:45am (PST)
how do u renew your contract?????BAL

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Jan 21, 14 at 3:09pm (PST)
quote deepak08
For some reason it's either really hard, or just impossible to get a contract renewal which is a bit of a shame. One of the biggest let downs/bugs on this gamemode this year.

Maybe you can though, and I've just never been fortunate enough to get one.

Date:   Jan 23, 14 at 2:49am (PST)
quote Lyonnais
quote deepak08
For some reason it's either really hard, or just impossible to get a contract renewal which is a bit of a shame. One of the biggest let downs/bugs on this gamemode this year.

so if your overall is 80+ and u get to play for teams like a.villa,sunderland,almeria,bologna would you get an extension??? thanks for the reply BTW

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Jan 23, 14 at 7:37pm (PST)
quote deepak08
quote Lyonnais
quote deepak08

so if your overall is 80+ and u get to play for teams like a.villa,sunderland,almeria,bologna would you get an extension??? thanks for the reply BTW
I'm not sure how renewals works like I said. I just hit 80+ overall on my BAL, but I know that if you try and go for a club you can pretty much join whoever you want. Think someone joined Real Madrid after their first season which is a bit ridiculous. The problem is getting a contract renewal though!

Date:   Jan 25, 14 at 3:08am (PST)
quote Lyonnais
quote deepak08
quote Lyonnais
quote deepak08

I'm not sure how renewals works like I said. I just hit 80+ overall on my BAL, but I know that if you try and go for a club you can pretty much join whoever you want. Think someone joined Real Madrid after their first season which is a bit ridiculous. The problem is getting a contract renewal though!

what am trying to ask is that once you have a very good overall and you join a low or mediocre clubs(mentioned) the club would eventually hold on to their best players(me).........have you tried doing it??? and can u tell me how u started(team) BAL,transfers,and form....

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.