Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2014: Improvements, Developments and Wishlist - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/62472/t1843590-pes-2014-improvements-developments-wishlist/5.htm

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 6:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2014: Improvements, Developments and Wishlist
-------------------------------------------

Looks like he called the Asian teams...

Author:   High Road
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 7:45am (PST)
J-League/K League then?

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 7:46am (PST)
High Road i reckon it's for the WE2014. could be expanding into Chinese leagues, etc.

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 8:07am (PST)
South America first, then Asia, one step at a time Konami, one..

Author:   Adinio
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 10:12am (PST)
I would love to see the J-League tbh. Opens up an interesting ML SOMS opportunity

Author:   TheKidNamedDavid
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 7:09pm (PST)
This is my own so.. yeah lol

1) Pregame warmup- this may be a little too much but picture this imagine you come home from school or wherever you were. You SPRINT upstairs and throw your bag on your bed, change as quickly as possible and head to the kitchen and grab a snack. You plop yourself down on the recliner and switch the TV on. You switch to the BRILLIANT channel that ALWAYS host champions league football. Then you hear that mesmorizing anthem and your feel your adrenaline RISING. You then see a player from your favourite club (mine being chelsea lol) and you see them going through their warmups in their champions league bibs as the commentators give interesting facts or little soundclips. Then they skip to commercial and your heart skips a beat cause you realize its here, what you have been waitng for, for 7 EXCRUCIATING DAYS is about to begin! It is is Champions League Football!
And this is how it should be. In BaL (like in FIFA) maybe we can do little minigames that can help boost our stats. However if you fail it will not effect you

Also Im new to the forum, well actually i've been reading PES forums for a long time lool but today I finally decided to register.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 9:33pm (PST)
quote High Road
J-League/K League then?
A-League! We're part of the Asian confederation now so there's a chance it could be us. I very much doubt it is, but it would be awesome (probably only for me, haha) if it was the A-League.

Author:   Adinio
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 10:15pm (PST)
quote Chelskiman
quote High Road
J-League/K League then?
A-League! We're part of the Asian confederation now so there's a chance it could be us. I very much doubt it is, but it would be awesome (probably only for me, haha) if it was the A-League.
We'd get Del Pierro and Heskey back!

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Apr 16, 13 at 10:35pm (PST)
quote Adinio
quote Chelskiman
quote High Road
J-League/K League then?
We'd get Del Pierro and Heskey back!
And, for High Road, Liam Miller.

Date:   Apr 17, 13 at 3:46am (PST)
Liam Miller

Only lived a couple of miles from him growing up. Probably the most underwhelming player ever to play for Manchester United

Date:   Apr 17, 13 at 8:35am (PST)
A better interface would be pretty cool, FIFA's one is so good I could wank to it.

Date:   Apr 17, 13 at 9:54am (PST)
Agreed, well about the first bit anyway. One thing I've always thought PES could improve on is interface. Ease of use is vital.

Author:   BenficaAjaxMan
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 4:21pm (PST)
I'd love to see the J-League and K-League in, put in the AFC Champions League as well. Also put in MLS and the Mexican League along with some fake North American League and the CONCACAF Champions League. I would love if they put in an unlicensed Bundesliga and some African clubs. Why not add all Eredivisie stadiums? It also wouldn't hurt to get the full license to the U.S. national team!!

In BAL, it should be more of a story. If you just signed your first professional contract and you head on to the first training match, Jon Champion should say something like, "This promising young (insert your nationality here) talent will get the chance to prove his worth to his new club. Will it be the start of a beautiful career, we hope?" Or Konami can bring back the youth all-stars match, where mo matter what your performance, you will only get offers from the PES League/WE League/generic North American/Asian League teams. You will get offers from one to three teams from each league, and maybe even a few offers from the PES Second Division (promotion and relegation will hopefully have been introduced next year; only for the generic leagues though). If you don't do well for your PES League team, should you sign for one, you can be loaned to a team in the PES Second Division (hopefully they'd come up with a better name). There should be more interaction with the coach and your teammates. You should even be able to talk to your club's owner once every three months or so. You can say that you don't like your coach's tactics etc. If you talk to your coach, you can tell him that there's a teammate who you think is underperforming or a teammate who talks to you about how much he's itching to play, and that if he plays your position, he should start over you in the next match. When you make your first transfer to a real club, there should be some special commentary, with both Jon Champion and Jim Beglin talking about how impressed they are with how far you've come in your career so far and they can also tell you to stay humble and continue working hard. Speaking of staying humble, you should be able to talk to the press about once or twice a week, perhaps every game, and maybe a monthly roundup of your performances. There should be a more detailed rating system, it should be 0-10, and there should even be a halftime rating indicating what you should work on in the second half. And lastly, every player should have BIRTHDAYS, including my BAL. My birthday is September 3rd, 1996. If I decide to put my actual birthday for my player and I sign for a top flight generic league team, I should be unable to make my official competitive debut for the club until I am past my birthday (which would make me 17).

Well, those are all of my suggestions. It feels good to be back after some time off of these forums.

P.S. out of curiosity, will any of these suggestions actually go to Konami themselves?

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 4:34pm (PST)
It's not easy to get liscences when you compete with FIFA.

Also, out of these suggestions, the only one I think that is really needed now is the Bundesliga, Also, why the such need to liscence the USA National Team? they should try to get good National Team's liscences first, like Netherlands, Brazil, Argentina.. etc.

Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 4:47pm (PST)
quote BenficaAjaxMan
P.S. out of curiosity, will any of these suggestions actually go to Konami themselves?
Not many, then again I don't know. Twitter is a easier link to the likes of Jon Murphy

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.