Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Looking for a guild? - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/62104/t1888302-looking-for-guild/5.htm

Author:   Alan Evans
Date:   Jan 26, 14 at 4:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Looking for a guild?
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys leve 30+ guild looking for new active members. Just cleansed inactive members and ready to take our guild to next level. Already achieving under 1k in rankingon ttournaments. Majority of members 70 plus and full legendary and epic armours. Senior positions available! Friend me WBC-WHQ-NDB and I'll invite you in or look for The Deaths Legion

Author:   russel
Date:   Jan 27, 14 at 1:02am (PST)
Join guild Viking
We are looking for mature, active donating members and looking for a right hand man/woman that is able to take the lead when neccesery.
So look up Viking and join
Ios guild

Author:   rcycycy
Date:   Jan 28, 14 at 3:46am (PST)
Looking for active members to join our guild 'immediately die'. Master and sentinel are both level 100+

High commander positions are available, you must be level 30+ and Active!

Add guild sentinel if you're interested
WBF-ZVH-VRG

(Android users)

Author:   Anger
Date:   Jan 30, 14 at 4:14am (PST)
Lvl 54 guild looking to replenntish ranks. Knights of lvl100 or above are welcome. Must stay active to remain in guild.. bonuses at 9%. Add me as friend to find us fast WBD-WZN-DGG . Or do a search for Timeless Souls.Finnished top250 last war

Author:   Drag0nmistress
Date:   Jan 31, 14 at 12:04pm (PST)
For a fun and loving hilarious guild of people who love Pokemon and stuff, join Original Alchemist. We are a newer group but are doing extremely well! Come and help out and let's be the coolest team EVER!!! Wanna be the very best? Then join now! Original Alchemists

Friend code: WBG-RHV-ZQM

YOU WANT TO!

remember all great things start somewhere.

Author:   Kas
Date:   Feb 01, 14 at 7:57am (PST)
Join the android guild today The Fire Benders. We are a guild that loves new users! We don't require many things of our users only that they are active at guild wars and that they contribute often! That about it we have a sentinel of level 100 and if you think you can be a better sentinel than come on down and apply to The Fire Benders today! See you soon!

Author:   Viscal
Date:   Feb 01, 14 at 8:51pm (PST)
The Frost Bitten Lvl 34 recruiting
All members must have Line no exceptions
must have minimum 3 legendaries screenshot sent over line
champ slot up for grabs lvl 100+

Line ID: quintonviscal

Author:   JPTheShadow
Date:   Feb 06, 14 at 1:58pm (PST)
Subject:   The Dark Immortals
The Dark Immortals
New guild looking for active members! Lvl 15 Atk/Def Bonuses: 2% Air 4% Earth 4% Water 5% Spirit 6% Fire

Lvl 120 Guild Master
I'm looking to fill the roster before the next guild war starts. The first five new recruits to join will be given a High Commander position. Search The Dark Immortals and join now!

Author:   santosjeeboy
Date:   Feb 06, 14 at 9:53pm (PST)
G

Author:   SilentSpeak
Date:   Feb 10, 14 at 12:53am (PST)
Silent Knights, fresh new guild. I'm looking for active members willing to forge a powerful guild with me. I'm going to attempt to, for now keep the guild updated with guardians and bonuses myself for now. But if you are tired of bouncing guild to guild trying to find one where your help will be welcome and appreciated, look no further. My name is SilentSpeak my code is XBM PFGMMH and I'm on IOS, hit me up.

Author:   jpopasia
Date:   Feb 12, 14 at 1:35pm (PST)
Nightmare Incursion is a lvl 20 guild
we ranked #470 in the last guild war
looking for more members
onely requirement: be active in guild wars
add: WBG-GHG-FNN

Author:   Mardara
Date:   Feb 13, 14 at 9:39am (PST)
The top 1 guild is an level 4 guild level 11+ to join must've active and contribute add me I can help in battle I am level 80 got 3 epics all level 80 and up and get 1 maxed

Author:   Red Star *
Date:   Feb 14, 14 at 3:09am (PST)
Hey guys there is a new guild called Demons Revenge. The guild is awesome! The level requirement is 30 and the guild is looking for a bunch of high commanders and a guild champion maybe even sentenial. The guild is awesome and everyone is nice. Its a low level but everyone in the guild is strong. You can friend me to I have Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment for my main man which could help you with any epic boss. If you need any different type armor just tell me and I will make it a different type like blazeborne vanguard. Please don't use any real money on the guild if you decide to join. We will usually score at least J in the guild wars so its not to bad. This is on IOS and if your active that would be great!

Here is my friend code XBM-YYR-GVY

Remember the guild is Demons Revenge

Author:   maxcel
Date:   Feb 15, 14 at 10:52am (PST)
For android gamersĀ : We are looking for new members. We are lvl 11 guild, we are 3 members up to lvl 90 and two more who play daily and upgrade fast. You will have to donate 100 000$ each week and have 4 * maxed. Add meĀ : WBH-NFR-VDC

Author:   dwaydonaldson
Date:   Feb 15, 14 at 12:40pm (PST)
Ive been trying to look for another guild to join since my current one doesn't do anything. I'm lvl 120 with 3 epics one almost maxed. I'm a daily player and very active. Line id dwaydonaldson

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.