Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/62004/t1858020-introduction-thread/

Author:   Stitch
Date:   Apr 29, 13 at 4:19pm (PST)
Subject:   Introduction Thread.
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to the Call of Duty: Ghosts forum, please feel free to introduce yourselfs here.

Author:   DarkBlade725
Date:   May 02, 13 at 4:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread.
Why hello people. My first COD I ever played was Black ops the first then I got Modern Warfare 2 then 3 and now I got black ops 2 I been thinking that is going to be my last COD but might be taking that back for a while

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   May 04, 13 at 2:49am (PST)
Yo buddy!! I am BlackLabel and I've been playing Call of Duty since the first game on PC back in the day. I look forward to this one but I also hold some trepidation towards it as the series has been so hit and miss recently. I hope Infinity Ward can re-capture the magic that made Call of Duty 2 and 4 so good, might be a very optimistic wish though.

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   May 20, 13 at 5:54am (PST)
Find myself hoping CoD is good but expecting a pile of shit.

KR_1250

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   May 23, 13 at 12:15am (PST)
Im kinda out of COD altogether now man. I have not played a single game of any COD in months since my COD4 was hacked back to zero.

And the new one aint sounding too impressive. So far we know it has a dog... WOOOOW! And the planet it takes place on apparently has two suns

If it still has a bunch of noob friendly perks, which it will have, and the same kind of aggresive lag comp we have seen recently i will just refuse to play it. The lag comp is now my biggest problem. MW3 was bad but Black Ops 2 was utterly unplayable because of it.

Unless this game is trully different from the shite we have been fed in recent instalments i probably wont even give it a fair chance to be honest.

Author:   Yogurt
Date:   May 23, 13 at 12:01pm (PST)
KR_1250 Will you be dropping in to check out the inevitable moan thread?! I know I will if I don't rent it to see for myself.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   May 23, 13 at 11:03pm (PST)
quote Yogurt
KR_1250 Will you be dropping in to check out the inevitable moan thread?! I know I will if I don't rent it to see for myself.
HAHA, I most likely will good sir. Too much fun to stay away.

Author:   J917
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 1:44am (PST)
Hi i'm jason and chances are that this will be the 1st CoD since CoD 2 that neither me or my family will own.

Author:   Dilute
Date:   Aug 11, 13 at 11:56pm (PST)
Woo, hi all, and I'm one of the biggest COD fan you'd find around.
I'll be popping in here a lot, so look out for me!

Author:   arseniciv
Date:   Aug 13, 13 at 7:22pm (PST)
What's up everyone my name is arseniciv and i've been playing call of duty since cod4 which in my opinion is the best one in the series!

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Aug 16, 13 at 6:11pm (PST)
Hey everyone!

I'm Rayce and I definitely plan on getting this game. Can't wait to see what Infinity Ward will bring us and hoping for another great Call of Duty title. Expect to see me posting around here a lot!

Author:   Xyron
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 11:16am (PST)
Big COD fan here. Planning on getting this game, not sure what platform yet though.

Author:   benji1122
Date:   Sep 08, 13 at 5:58am (PST)
Im Benji, played all the recent COD's although didn't play much of last years at all. Reached 10th/15th prestige on all the versions since COD4, on Black ops 2 prestiged once and lost interest in the game. Modern Warfare 2 was easily my favourite. Feel free to add me on xbox, x I3 e N J i.

Author:   Mick-lfc
Date:   Oct 14, 13 at 9:56am (PST)
Im Mick and Iv been playing since Mw2 which imo was the best game of the series, my 24 days play time vouches or that, played blops 1&2 and MW3 although every year I tell myself that I wont buy COD but ultimately 2 weeks before get really interested in it

Author:   Alastor
Date:   Oct 22, 13 at 7:49am (PST)
Nice meet you everyone, Alastor here, thought I pop in to say hello, since I really love this game.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.