Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/61928/t1853871-introductions/

Author:   Spook
Date:   Apr 17, 13 at 10:45am (PST)
Subject:   Introductions
-------------------------------------------
Well, yeah, we're gonna need one of these to get to know one another. Come on in and say hello to the rest of us wannabe Hylians, tell us what interests you, what you're currently playing, whatever, just be friendly.

Me? I've played through every Zelda game, bar those crappy CD-i... things. A Link to the Past is still one of the most memorable games from my childhood, and even though technology has come a long way since the SNES days, it still has the best soundtrack (Dark World theme forever) and best overworld designs of any Zelda game to date. Can't wait to see all of the differences between the two games.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Apr 17, 13 at 11:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions
Hey folks, how's it going?

Been a big Zelda fan for a while myself, ALttP was my first Zelda game in fact and remains one of the best in the series. Can't wait to play this game.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Apr 17, 13 at 2:40pm (PST)
And it begins!

New Zelda game! I'm Gotenks, was pretty excited to hear the news of a new Zelda game coming out for the 3DS.

Author:   Dio
Date:   Apr 17, 13 at 7:21pm (PST)
I spent many sleepless nights and early Saturday mornings playing A Link to the Past as a kid. Unfortunately, as a mere six year old, I was never able to beat the game. (I always got stuck in Ganon's Tower) I was finally able to complete the entire game when I purchased the Gameboy Advance remake years later. Nevertheless, A Link to the Past remains as one of my favorite games of all time, as it was a key part of my childhood and contributed to my (developing) problem-solving skills as a kid.

That being said, I really hope Nintendo takes the time to polish this game to perfection. I really wouldn't want the A Link to the Past name being tainted by a mediocre game. That's not only an injustice to the Zelda series, but also to my childhood.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 5:54pm (PST)
Hello, I'm Gathezakk, I like Zelda games, and I just saw this news today, I'm very excited to hear that Nintendo is making this game, I love LTTP, its definately one of my favorite Zelda games ever made, so hearing its a successer,I'm just really glad Nintendo went this route.

Looking forward to discussing this game.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 7:36pm (PST)
Hey guys, I'm Virtue, and I've been a pretty big fan of the Zelda series since I started playing videogames. I've played A Link to the Past on other systems, but I plan on purchasing the original copy now that I got a SNES. Contrary to some of the others here, I have some catching up to do.

Author:   dilute
Date:   Apr 18, 13 at 11:09pm (PST)
Hey there all! I'm Ayush, and have played every Zelda game bar SS and twilight Princess, which I will soon enough! Hope to meet new friends here!

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Apr 19, 13 at 7:09pm (PST)
Hey everyone!
I'm Eiche, and, outside of Pokémon, Legend of Zelda is probably my favorite series. :3
I've never made it all the way through A Link to the Past, but since this has been announced I'll be sure to play through it before picking this one up. :3

quote Cool Ayush
I'm Ayush, and have played every Zelda game bar SS and twilight Princess, which I will soon enough!
You better! Those two are my favorites! ;o;

Author:   canderson
Date:   Apr 19, 13 at 7:16pm (PST)
I'm not as big of a fan of this series compared to the other Nintendo franchises, but I do enjoy the games I did get the opportunity to play. I own Windwaker, TP, and SS, and I played a friend's copy of OoT 3DS recently. This game has piqued my interest though, so I'll keep my eyes out for any news.

quote Eiche

You tell him man. =P

Date:   Apr 19, 13 at 9:15pm (PST)
quote Eiche
[color=#461646]Hey everyone!
I'm Eiche, and, outside of Pokémon, Legend of Zelda is probably my favorite series. :3
I've never made it all the way through A Link to the Past, but since this has been announced I'll be sure to play through it before picking this one up. :3

quote Cool Ayush
I'm Ayush, and have played every Zelda game bar SS and twilight Princess, which I will soon enough!
What if I don't?

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Apr 20, 13 at 6:36am (PST)
This is Zelda. It is for the (3)DS. Therefore, I shall get it.

YO MY NAME IS JAY, MAN IM MORE WELL KNOWN THAN LIL WAYNE!

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Apr 20, 13 at 7:31am (PST)
Cool Ayush, oh I was just trying to say "You should! They're great games!"

Date:   Apr 20, 13 at 7:50am (PST)
quote Eiche
Cool Ayush, oh I was just trying to say "You should! They're great games!"

Oh yes I will. I already have downloaded both xD

Author:   Roxas
Date:   Apr 22, 13 at 12:34am (PST)
A new Zelda 3DS game! Roxas here, and my money is ready. Be seeing you around!

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Apr 22, 13 at 12:36am (PST)
Hi I'm Dark Arcanine and I'm a big LoZ fan. Thoroughly looking forward to this new title.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.