Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Saints Row IV announced for August 20 release, become the super-powered POTUS and fight aliens - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/61665/t1841738-saints-row-iv-announced-for-august-20-release-become-super-powered-potus-fight-aliens/2.htm

Author:   Animatrix
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 11:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: Saints Row IV announced for August 20 release, become the super-powered POTUS and fight aliens
-------------------------------------------
xD definitely renting material

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 12:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Saints Row IV announced for August 20 release, become the super-powered POTUS and fight aliens
I....uh....I...ummm....wait....what?

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 12:02pm (PST)
largerock YUR THE PRESIDENT AND THEN THE ALIENS COME AND YOU'RE PUT IN THE MATRIX AND YOU BECOME SUPER HERO, PRESIDENT ALIEN DESTROYER NEO.

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 12:56pm (PST)
What ever happened to Destroy All Humans?

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 1:04pm (PST)
quote bluexy
largerock YUR THE PRESIDENT AND THEN THE ALIENS COME AND YOU'RE PUT IN THE MATRIX AND YOU BECOME SUPER HERO, PRESIDENT ALIEN DESTROYER NEO.
Sounds like the guys at Volition were doing some pretty serious drugs when they came up with this game lol. It sounds like a blast though, certainly one to play in co-op.

Author:   Peace-Child
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 1:05pm (PST)
Saints Row IV picks up the story where Saints Row: The Third left off. The boss of the Third Street Saints is now the President of the United States of America
Okay, hold the freaking phone here. What?
Let's slow down a bit, can we? I'm not sure if I'm liking where this is going.

Author:   Munroe
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 2:34pm (PST)
I haven't got round to finishing SR3 yet, but I'm sure I'll do that and then get this. I'm a little disappointed with what it's become though.

Author:   Scootsy
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 2:51pm (PST)
Oh my goodness!!! I didn't even know they were making this!!!! It also looks like they're bringing back the default character from the third one, so awesome to have a familiar character.

Author:   Scootsy
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 2:52pm (PST)
Also, I wonder if they'll have any version of Johnny Gat back?

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 2:54pm (PST)
Scootsy Ahhh, I sure hope they bring back Johnny Gat. He disappeared so randomly. This whole simulation/alternate reality thing would be the perfect opportunity to bring him back.

Author:   Fragment of Chaos
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 3:06pm (PST)
I don't even get why Johnny died within the first 15 minutes of the game.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 3:34pm (PST)
Crazy change of style but still a fun play, don't forget to join us at the forum for speculation!

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 4:11pm (PST)
Oh bby. So much want.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 5:32pm (PST)
Haha, wtf did I just watch? I knew Saints Row was becoming increasingly over the top, but that's just insane. I reckon I'll still get this anyway. At the very least it'll be a whacky change of pace, and it could be a bit of fun.

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 6:00pm (PST)
This is becoming a baby GTA had with a crack whore.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.