Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013 - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/61426/t1876781-wwe-2k14-debut-trailer-may-look-like-13-but-since-releases-october-29-2013/4.htm

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Jun 30, 13 at 6:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013
-------------------------------------------
quote Gouge

DAY 1 BUY!

WTH did I just see? I thought the crowd looked good but please tell me that isnt the real commentary? That was horrible. I did lol at the random buffalo comment! And there was a random Bull Buchanan mention there at the end of Rocks entrance, maybe a roster spoiler there

Author:   GTS
Date:   Jun 30, 13 at 7:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013
Can't be serious can you dude? It's so obviously WWE '13 footage. John Cena's t-shirt, The Rock's beard and the blue ropes for SmackDown give it away. lol.

Date:   Jun 30, 13 at 8:14pm (PST)
I didnt take much notice tbh, havent played WWE13 for months now. Was distracted by the awful commentary

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Jul 01, 13 at 11:02am (PST)
Someone never played Just Bring It. That's... probably a good thing though.

While you were distracted by the commentary, you didn't notice the Chris Benoit mention?

Author:   Taker4ever
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 11:11am (PST)
Just Bring It commentary is still one of the funniest things in any videogame ever.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 12:06pm (PST)
I miss the option where commentary can be turned down to be muted.

I always thought the funniest were King's he's got wood and Cole's from behind comments.

This game just doesn't seem like it's going to be as good as the most recent wrestling game is imo is SvsR 2010 due to graphics.

These graphics look poop compared to SvsR 2010, just think how good these games would look if they looked like SvsR 2010.

Also too many stupid legends, nobody plays as legends, nobody cares about legends especially if its the same butt heads over and over again.

Another thing, WWE 13, most of it's gameplay was stupid loading screens, I got so sick of loading screens that took like 10 minutes to load the match or whatever I was doing, I rage quit the stupid thing and started playing SvsR 2010 and never played WWE 13 since.

Author:   Winter1
Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 5:49pm (PST)
I play as the legends.

Date:   Jul 02, 13 at 7:55pm (PST)
quote Gouge
Someone never played Just Bring It. That's... probably a good thing though.

While you were distracted by the commentary, you didn't notice the Chris Benoit mention?
I have played Just Bring It, my CAWs kept freezing in that game. The commentary has been awful in the past but it hasnt been that bad latley

No I didnt hear the Chris Benoit mention wow I missed alot!

Author:   Taker4ever
Date:   Jul 03, 13 at 4:16am (PST)
quote GaTheZakk
I miss the option where commentary can be turned down to be muted.

I always thought the funniest were King's he's got wood and Cole's from behind comments.

This game just doesn't seem like it's going to be as good as the most recent wrestling game is imo is SvsR 2010 due to graphics.

These graphics look poop compared to SvsR 2010, just think how good these games would look if they looked like SvsR 2010.

Also too many stupid legends, nobody plays as legends, nobody cares about legends especially if its the same butt heads over and over again.

Another thing, WWE 13, most of it's gameplay was stupid loading screens, I got so sick of loading screens that took like 10 minutes to load the match or whatever I was doing, I rage quit the stupid thing and started playing SvsR 2010 and never played WWE 13 since.
I get the sense you enjoy SvR 2010?

Btw your posts are among the greatest in Neoseeker history.

Author:   Stu
Date:   Jul 03, 13 at 10:52am (PST)
lmao the commentary in that video was hilarious

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.