Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013 - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/61426/t1876781-wwe-2k14-debut-trailer-may-look-like-13-but-since-releases-october-29-2013/3.htm

Author:   JonesLFC
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 6:26pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013
-------------------------------------------
But neither do the ones you mentioned.

I'd like a complete old school era. Savage, Hart Foundation, Rockers, Jake, Perfect, Flair, Sid, Hogan, Warrior, Tatanka, DiBiase, Razor, Diesel, etc. We've only had a few of them, and in different games

Author:   GTS
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 6:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: WWE 2K14 debut trailer may look like '13, but can't be since it releases October 29, 2013
Having an "Updated" Attitude Era > about 5 legends.

NXT idea is silly IMO - how many of those guys and girls will be on the main roster by fall of the year? Then you have no NXT roster lol.

Author:   Gouge
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 7:15pm (PST)
You can't "update" the past. The past is the past. Like I said, cool for one game. WWE13 will always be known as the Attitude Era game for that reason. But why continue that gimmick for future games? I personally wasn't satisfied with Attitude Era mode either. Sure, it was fun going through past events but I'll take a properly done original season mode any day over that. It felt more like reliving classic moments than actually playing a game.

Although I do agree about a scattered amount of legends. Love Macho Man but he's so out of place in this game. Hate when they do that. Feel the same with Austin and Michaels.

quote G T S
NXT idea is silly IMO - how many of those guys and girls will be on the main roster by fall of the year? Then you have no NXT roster lol.
And now you just gave it an even better reason to be included. If they're called up, they're already in the game to use.

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 9:45pm (PST)
nxt would be awesome and would make me get this. idk do they still have a gm mode in these games? or even a my superstar kinda thing. being able to manage and upcoming group of rookies and be one yourself would be sweet as *bleep*

Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 9:50pm (PST)
They don't. I believe they stopped doing it when Universe was introduced as it's replacement. I miss it. It had a ton of kinks but if they updated and improved on it with time, it could have turned into an awesome feature.

I'm hoping for a "My Superstar" sort of story as well and I think it's almost obvious we're getting one due to the tag line this time around. "Become Immortal" just screams raising a rookie to the top.

Author:   TripleDX
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 10:01pm (PST)
for me it was the storylines, loved seeing how they would turn out with my CAW

Author:   The Voiceless
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 11:32pm (PST)
How does one unsubscribe from this post??

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 11:36pm (PST)
quote The Voiceless
How does one unsubscribe from this post??
click direct in the notification drop down.

Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 11:49pm (PST)
Thanks jabroni, appreciate that.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Jun 25, 13 at 11:55pm (PST)
Think everyone knew it wouldn't be a huge upgrade. I think WWE games are one of those games you upgrade every other year because if you do it every year you don't see many differences.

Author:   Slash
Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 11:10pm (PST)

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 11:52pm (PST)
That Booker T one.

He looks so lifelike in the TNA game. Then WWE'12 just went backwards to PS1 levels.

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 3:13pm (PST)
Yeah, that's the sad thing, that is DOES LOOK LIKE WWE 13.

These graphics are terrible, I'm thinking of just trading in WWE 13, not getting WWE 2K14 and just playing SvsR2010 if I want to play a wrestling game.

Date:   Jun 30, 13 at 11:23am (PST)

DAY 1 BUY!

Date:   Jun 30, 13 at 5:01pm (PST)
Games about gameplay to me. If they made better the bad parts, I'll try getting it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.