Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: No More Heroes' Suda51 talks PlayStation 4, says he's "horny" for the possibilities - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/61384/t1840234-no-more-heroes-suda51-talks-playstation-4-says-hes-horny-for-possibilities/2.htm

Author:   wwwrupamborthakur2
Date:   Mar 12, 13 at 7:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: No More Heroes' Suda51 talks PlayStation 4, says he's "horny" for the possibilities
-------------------------------------------
And Goichi Suda means going to f**k!

Author:   Peace-Child
Date:   Mar 12, 13 at 1:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: No More Heroes' Suda51 talks PlayStation 4, says he's "horny" for the possibilities
There are three men I respect the most in gaming; Gabe Newell, Hideo Kojima and Goichi Suda.
I like to think I respect Suda in a much different way. I mean, the man is a masterpiece. This article is example in point.

Author:   SpaceWalker
Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 8:14am (PST)
first time I've heard of this guy... I already like him XD

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 4:45am (PST)
quote Peace-Child
There are three men I respect the most in gaming; Gabe Newell, Hideo Kojima and Goichi Suda.
I like to think I respect Suda in a much different way. I mean, the man is a masterpiece. This article is example in point.

Add Ken Levine onto that list and it's pretty much mine as well.

Gotta love Suda

Author:   Turbulence
Date:   May 26, 13 at 8:40am (PST)
Suda better use that horniess to craft an epic ass game for the PS4! : )
God bless you Goichi Suda.....God Bless you.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.