Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag officially announced by Ubisoft, press release on March 4 - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/61238/t1836025-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-officially-announced-by-ubisoft-press-release-on-march-4/2.htm

Author:   kuje
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 4:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag officially announced by Ubisoft, press release on March 4
-------------------------------------------
I just noticed that this guy is blond.

Author:   Gonzales
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 4:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag officially announced by Ubisoft, press release on March 4
They'd better have some bloody good advancement in the modern day story or else I'm going to be pissed off.

Author:   LZ Schneider
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 6:11pm (PST)
Two things:

1) Ubisoft REALLY ought change that cover to somewhat covey that they're not milking the hell out of the series.

2) Dairy products aside, pirates are cool.

Author:   Boutros
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 7:05pm (PST)
Huh, was hoping for the usual complete shift in setting and period. I think I might have already had my fill of this era, so so far no points for that.

Author:   Fairy Girl
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 7:10pm (PST)
Preorder from Gamestop now, and receive the Jack Sparrow skin and Black Pearl ship for no additional cost.

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:17pm (PST)
...the dude has 3 pistols?

Author:   Salem590
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 11:34pm (PST)
It's sad Connor only gets one game. Seems like a new protagonist since this one has blonde hair...

Author:   FeintBlaze
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 7:42am (PST)
Strange... I'm not excited about AC4 unlike when AC3 wasn't released yet. Probably because AC3 was the first game in the series to actually disappoint me.

Author:   Emaster MK
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 7:50am (PST)
They need to seriously make an Altair game again, next thing you know it is Assassin Creed XII: Noire.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 8:36am (PST)
No, no they don't. You don't make a series great again by revisiting old and used characters.

Author:   Emaster MK
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 12:30pm (PST)
butaltairwasmyfavorite

Author:   Freezing Dart
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 12:32pm (PST)
quote largerock
...the dude has 3 pistols?
actually at least four because you can see one strapped to his back poking out.

Ha. I don't even play AC and I find this funny. Next thing you know the assassin you play in another game if they make another will be a freakin' space marine or a Iraqi soldier.

Author:   Freezing Dart
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 12:33pm (PST)
quote Emaster MK
butaltairwasmyfavorite
no spaces huh. nice Engrish.

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 12:42pm (PST)
quote Emaster MK
butaltairwasmyfavorite
^

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 1:27pm (PST)
Then go and play AC1 again?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.