Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: D.O.T Defender of Texel use my friend code 7qLC Guide to enter code Provided along with my guide also in this forum! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60794/t1828215-defender-of-texel-use-my-friend-code-7qlc-guide-to-enter-code-provided-along-with-my-guide-also-in-this-forum/2.htm

Author:   Strangerdanger3
Date:   Feb 21, 13 at 7:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: D.O.T Defender of Texel use my friend code 7qLC Guide to enter code Provided along with my guide also in this forum!
-------------------------------------------
Hey guise use this code SK4J, it will get you a good rare!

Author:   N1n3r
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 1:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: D.O.T Defender of Texel use my friend code 7qLC Guide to enter code Provided along with my guide also in this forum!
Refer codes max out right? Try this one for free rares! 7Mte

Author:   armadilloman1
Date:   Feb 23, 13 at 3:59am (PST)
Use my invite ID [ LbvL ] for the app game Defender of Texel. We both get a free Rare =]]]]]]]]]]

Author:   TEVITA684
Date:   Feb 26, 13 at 2:35am (PST)
i dont know where to enter the invite code thing, i go to more. invite friends. then dont know where to go to enter people's codes. theres no where to type it on mine and the time limit up top is on 30 something days. do i have to wait for 30 days to enter a code or something? and my code is LdCh

Author:   polarkung
Date:   Feb 26, 13 at 6:29am (PST)
My Inv code is ( xH4B )

Author:   joethesmow
Date:   Feb 26, 13 at 11:09pm (PST)
bumpage

Date:   Feb 26, 13 at 11:10pm (PST)
quote TEVITA684
i dont know where to enter the invite code thing, i go to more. invite friends. then dont know where to go to enter people's codes. theres no where to type it on mine and the time limit up top is on 30 something days. do i have to wait for 30 days to enter a code or something? and my code is LdCh
Tevita, how old is your account? if it's too old i.e. older than 3 days you can't punch the code in anymore i think.

Also people please keep your codes out of my thread unless you are asking questions

Author:   TEVITA684
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 6:50am (PST)
quote joethesmow
quote TEVITA684
Tevita, how old is your account? if it's too old i.e. older than 3 days you can't punch the code in anymore i think.

Also people please keep your codes out of my thread unless you are asking questions
its 3 weeks old now

Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 10:11pm (PST)
yea sorry mate then the time is expired on it =/

wish i could help you with the issue

Author:   zakdoucette
Date:   Mar 02, 13 at 8:18pm (PST)
I need ten people to use my ID for D.O.T. ! Invite ID: PmHX

Author:   gscratcher
Date:   Mar 12, 13 at 3:49pm (PST)
Hey guys I cant seem to put any codes cause when I go to InviteID an add to invite friends for a free fighter shows up and I cant get passed it to put any codes in. What do I do? Also please use this code 9k2c

Author:   alienz14
Date:   Mar 12, 13 at 7:03pm (PST)
97HM

Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 7:03pm (PST)
bump

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 6:13pm (PST)
always willing to help people just pm or post here if you need it !

Club Essex forever if you know what i mean!

Author:   Alienz14
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 7:11pm (PST)
USE INVITE ID 97HM

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.