Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: D.O.T Defender of Texel use my friend code 7qLC Guide to enter code Provided along with my guide also in this forum! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60794/t1828215-defender-of-texel-use-my-friend-code-7qlc-guide-to-enter-code-provided-along-with-my-guide-also-in-this-forum/

Author:   joethesmow
Date:   Feb 08, 13 at 8:21am (PST)
Subject:   D.O.T Defender of Texel use my friend code 7qLC Guide to enter code Provided along with my guide also in this forum!
-------------------------------------------
How to enter:

1)After starting the game, look at your bottom right hand corner for "more"

2) Beat the first set of missions and the first boss

3)Then look for Invite ID and enter my invite code 7qLC greatly appreciated !

This code will get you a ton of free stuff when you start the game and get you off to a great head start.

My guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lThUAE_aKRsTA7dES79bTUwN45yJA2hI2z4dw2zli-E/edit

Date:   Feb 08, 13 at 1:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: D.O.T Defender of Texel use my friend code 7qLC Guide to enter code Provided along with my guide also in this forum!
Bump get your free stuff guys

Date:   Feb 08, 13 at 6:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: D.O.T Defender of Texel use my friend code 7qLC Guide to enter code Provided along with my guide also in this forum!
The game is great and has a live event going on!

Date:   Feb 08, 13 at 9:30pm (PST)
Writing a guide to help new players out, use my friend code please and i can help you in game also

Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 9:27am (PST)
you get the same rare no matter what code you use, use mine and help out someone who supports this game with information for new players :3

Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 8:47pm (PST)
always willing to help new players get your free rare today , also if you need help with anything feel free to post here or on my wall :3

Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 6:33pm (PST)
don't be afraid to post on my wall in game guys, always willing to help :3

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 10:16pm (PST)
always willing to help guys my guide is updated also!

Date:   Feb 16, 13 at 9:31am (PST)
always willing to help don't be afraid to ask :3

Author:   Daved1058
Date:   Feb 16, 13 at 3:19pm (PST)
How do I beat thrillers?

Date:   Feb 16, 13 at 9:51pm (PST)
thrillers are very tough to beat, you really have to have a strong team backing you up.

If you are going for the reward at the end i recommend not attacking the thrillers, they WILL kill you. They have money shot written all over them.

To beat thrillers "Effectively" you need at least 6 STRONG units with the element type needed for that area.

So for the air area i have at least 3 rare air units and 3 elite air units (most of my elite units are fire go figure but now i have a chunk of good airs as well.)

If you want to "Attempt" to zerg the thriller groups you will need to buy a lot of GLU.

Another tip i can recommend is using the bells (cost about 300 texi each) these items give your units a small (and heavily necessary) speed boost and a chance to proc to have a priority attack. If you attack first they don't hit you first. (assuming you kill them that is.)

Hope this helps if you have any more questions feel free to ask :3

Date:   Feb 17, 13 at 12:49am (PST)
man this earth dungeon is rough... come back air and fire my natural affinities @_@

Date:   Feb 17, 13 at 9:03am (PST)
got lucky last night and pulled an epic, still looking to help anyone whenever anyone needs it :3

Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 6:45pm (PST)
Finally got all my epics from the event...mother of god this event was hard...

Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 12:01am (PST)
so a word of advice for everyone, the dungeon events usually have some awesome rewards, but be prepared to play hard if you want to win anything. I recommend waiting till you have a good set of epics before trying to do the tier 3 dungeons for future events like it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.