Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dark Souls 2 closed beta hits PS3 in October 2013, watch Facebook for a chance to get in - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60715/t1896484-dark-souls-2-closed-beta-hits-ps3-in-october-2013-watch-facebook-for-chance-to-get-in/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Aug 21, 13 at 11:50pm (PST)
Subject:   Dark Souls 2 closed beta hits PS3 in October 2013, watch Facebook for a chance to get in
-------------------------------------------
[[news:23696]]

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 2:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Dark Souls 2 closed beta hits PS3 in October 2013, watch Facebook for a chance to get in
Oooo.
I'd love to get into the beta, experiment with the changes!

It'll be hard not to overplay it though if I'm lucky enough to get in.

Author:   RoninRedFox
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 8:12am (PST)
Subject:   re: Dark Souls 2 closed beta hits PS3 in October 2013, watch Facebook for a chance to get in
Oh my goodness. SIGN. ME. UP!

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 9:07am (PST)
I hate life.

Due to my PS3 being unable to go online I can't get this....Sad...

Author:   Ananchel_Whaaat
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 9:39am (PST)
Oh God knowing the fact that Dark Souls was the hardest game in my whole entire life, I can imagine all the deaths I'll have on this one.! Well, challenge accepted. :-)

Author:   ImmoStride
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 12:37pm (PST)
Can't wait for registration details to go up, gonna register as soon as they go up

Author:   TheWolfen
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 12:38pm (PST)
I'm registering the shxt out of that page. So hard they won't know what hit 'm >: D

Author:   Vell
Date:   Aug 22, 13 at 2:29pm (PST)
I still haven't even finished Dark Souls and I'm excited. Hell yes!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.