Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Chaos Drive - Applibot's new game! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60605/t1911788-chaos-drive-applibots-new-game/

Author:   Karpulza
Date:   Oct 15, 13 at 11:45am (PST)
Subject:   Chaos Drive - Applibot's new game!
-------------------------------------------
Hey everyone,

As many of us have noticed, Galaxy Saga wasn't releasing any updates and for those who updated to iOS7, the game wasn't working at all. Not to worry! Applibot has released their new game; CHAOS DRIVE!!!! Use invite code: 892559882

Chaos drive is a superb tcg with great rpg elements including skill trees, guild battles, mulitplayer raid bosses, and really generous powerup dropping. The artwork is all from Appilbot and includes some of the gorgeous cards we saw in Galaxy Saga as well as a whole bunch of new stuff. The story line is really cool too, sort of contemporary sci-fi, reminds me of the Atlus games. I've been playing for a week since the release and am doing really well without paying any extra money. I'm still working through my stack of energy refills that seem to drop faster than you can use them. Of course it's got all the other great stuff you'd expect like enhancing cards and evolving "limit breaking" cards too. Limit break a card to the max and it gets different artwork.

Be sure to use my invite code: 892559882 and get a free super rare! And add me in game and I'll help you win fights against raid bosses! IGN: Kaz.

Free to play of course, So check it out here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/chaos-drive/id703261181?mt=8

Date:   Oct 23, 13 at 8:51am (PST)
Subject:   re: Chaos Drive - Applibot's new game!
This game is really starting to take off! Lots of players and the updates are making it better and better!

Date:   Oct 29, 13 at 12:47pm (PST)
Hey everyone.

If you're interested I've whipped together a forum for this game. www.chaosdrive.in
There's a growing number of players in game and it's confusing to keep track of all the topics so this might be useful.

Kaz, ID: 892559882

Author:   henrychi1982
Date:   Oct 31, 13 at 6:25am (PST)
There's a great new Chaos Drive forum already!

www.AppInvasion.com/forums/Chaos-Drive

Date:   Nov 01, 13 at 6:07am (PST)
Hey Henry,

Thanks so much! I've been searching for stuff related to chaos drive but all that's been coming up so far is this thread! lol. That forum looks cool!

Author:   Deity war
Date:   Nov 10, 13 at 6:00pm (PST)
To Krapzula

I used your invitation code.

if you have a good guild plz invite me.
My ID: SamCastle

Author:   theorycl
Date:   Nov 12, 13 at 8:38am (PST)
469 937 457

Started this game last week. Pretty fun! Add my code to start the game with an additional Super Rare - Yune. Very useful card for newbie guild battlers because she has a high Special Attack stat, which is good since you'll be fighting from the Rear line.

Also, anyone notice that Applibot has removed Galaxy Saga from the App Store?

Date:   Nov 12, 13 at 11:32am (PST)
Thanks to everyone who used my code!
Until they initiate a second round of invite rewards, I'm maxed out, so using my code doesn't help me at all. It still gives you the super rare Yune, but there's plenty of others who will enjoy the benefit of you using their code. This game is getting really good!

Author:   Phillimon
Date:   Nov 13, 13 at 11:36am (PST)
Invite ID: 443380956
User Phillimon

After playing both LOC and GS, I think this is going to be a more balanced system that won't only favor players who drop ridiculous amounts of money. You can enjoy it and the guild aspect actually levels the playing field.

Good change.

Author:   Sena
Date:   Nov 16, 13 at 11:20pm (PST)
The game is awesome. Add my invitation code too! 406460954

Author:   plumfires
Date:   Nov 17, 13 at 9:00am (PST)
Does anybody know if this game will ever be release for android? I got both IOS and android. was just wondering if i could play on both.. Thanks.

Author:   Leyy
Date:   Nov 19, 13 at 11:25pm (PST)
If you are interested, please dl and use my referral code - 324376882. Have fun in game and help me get my last SR

Author:   Shorelin3
Date:   Nov 20, 13 at 1:45pm (PST)
Chaos Drive is a quite new card game going into the direction of Immortalis and Tyrant. If you have an iPhone or iPad, try it out. If you use my invite ID, we will both get a free SR (super rare) card for an easier start.

My Invite ID is: 986730239

Author:   TraderJoe.22
Date:   Nov 20, 13 at 4:17pm (PST)
If you want " Yune, Budding Actress" a Super Rare card with sexy artwork use this invite id! She has strong stats and abilities!

please and thank you!

Author:   Leyy
Date:   Nov 20, 13 at 6:56pm (PST)
If you are interested, please dl and use my referral code - 324376882. Have fun in game and help me get my last SR

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.