Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Razer DeathAdder Review is Live - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/17/t825238-razer-deathadder-review-live/

Author:   VeGiTAX2
Date:   Jan 23, 07 at 7:29am (PST)
Subject:   Razer DeathAdder Review is Live
-------------------------------------------
Just a heads up:

[]

Still waiting on some responses from Razer on items that popped up while testing, such as the strange behavior of the Polling rate and the sudden jumping when coming into contact with the red hue on the enthusia pad and other sources using that color. Luckily for the most part, gamers buying the DeathAdder probably wont be using it on surfaces like that, but for those that do, there should be some final understanding.

[[article:1991]]

Author:   Nuhaus
Date:   Apr 19, 07 at 6:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Razer DeathAdder Review is Live
I just got my Razer Deathadder in the mail yesterday and I'm having difficulty configuring the buttons in BF2. I've set up the two side buttons and the scroll button as keys 4, 5, and 6 so that I can quickly change weapons, something I've done successfully with my Logitech MX518 ever since BF2 first came out. Pressing the buttons on The Deathadder while using Notepad produces keys 4, 5, and 6. However, in BF2 nothing happens, it's as if the game does not recognize the buttons being pressed.

Is anyone else having difficulty configuring the buttons on the Deathadder in this way?

Author:   ParaGr
Date:   Jun 05, 07 at 10:19am (PST)
I had the same problem...In BF2 & BF2142...I mailed Razer and they replied to install the latest drivers....Nothing happened...Deathadder is a great mouse but has problems with these two games...I returned it and purchased HABU...everything works fine....Still believe though that Deathadder i the best mouse i ever tried....

Author:   Guticb
Date:   Jun 05, 07 at 7:26pm (PST)
I have a question for Deathadder users.

My MX Revolution has a feature that lets you press the wheel to the left of right to scroll left or right. Does the Deathadder have this, or is that a Logitech-only feature?

Author:   ILT2M
Date:   Jun 08, 07 at 7:51pm (PST)
I have that mouse too, I like that feature.

Author:   Guticb
Date:   Jun 08, 07 at 8:25pm (PST)
Does the Deathadder have it though?

Author:   ncm
Date:   Oct 28, 11 at 1:10pm (PST)
no

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.