Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce yourself, Citizen of the Human World - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59860/t1810762-introduce-yourself-citizen-of-human-world/2.htm

Author:   Frozen Atari
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 6:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce yourself, Citizen of the Human World
-------------------------------------------
Here's an article about the monster mounts and here is the books/tomes. There's another picture of Flonne riding a Golem, but I can't find it. If you want to see Etna in her underwear just look at any image of her in DD2.

Never said it wasn't Disgaea, just said the devs are grasping is ways they don't need to to make (rather sell) a good game.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 7:54am (PST)
quote Tenshi
Frozen Atari - Where are you getting this information? This is the first time I've heard anything about Monster Mounts, Tomes, or Etna in underwear. None of which I really have any complaints about.

It just seems like Disgaea to me. And I'm looking forward to it.

Methinks you need to mosey on down to the Information Thread TBH.

Etna in her underwear is the first I've heard of it. I don't really have any problems with that either XD

Author:   Tenshi
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 2:17pm (PST)
Shadow of Death - As you can see, I'm the last post in the Information thread. But the information is kinda few and far between, so I don't really remember everything. Besides, most people generally post new threads regarding specifically interesting things, anyways. So I don't really look at Info Threads too much.

As for Etna in underwear... I mean, she used to wear a super short skirt with what I assume would be almost visible underwear. Now it just seems like she's wearing something similar to spats. It's almost less revealing, I think. Sort of like the way that girls don't want you to see them in their underwear, but it's fine to see them in bathing suits. Ya know?

It doesn't really seem to have a dirty connotation IMO.

Author:   Vell
Date:   Aug 21, 13 at 3:52pm (PST)
Hi everyone! Vell here! See you in the forums.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.