Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neobeast: A Feed The Beast Server - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59835/t1790538-neobeast-feed-beast-server/

Author:   Dreamare
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
Subject:   Neobeast: A Feed The Beast Server
-------------------------------------------
Feed The Beast is a modpack, with many amazing mods. More info about it here.

Anyway, welcome to Neobeast! You can join us at: 72.76.83.86
We are whitelisted, so please be patient with us as we approve your application that you can make in the format as follows. Sorry guys, apps closed for now. Here's the app anyway, but remember we won't accept them if you do send them in.

The server is updated and ready to work with the latest FTB client, so please apply!

One more note. We are not accepting any requests to be staff on the server at the moment. Asking repetitively now will just delay any chance at a position in the future. Thank you.

Attention all. Due to my lack of responsibility for the server, and not enough people are on, I am officially closing the server. I am EXTREMELY sorry, but I hope that those who do care about the server can maybe find a better FTB server. It's time to move on.

This message was edited on 2012-12-02T13:40:04-08:00.

Author:   chese1234
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 11:41am (PST)
Subject:   Feed The Beast Server
IGN: chese1234
Why do you want to join?: i want to be whitelisted because i was on the server b4 it was whitelisted and i want to ply ftb with oter ppl
Do you play nice with others?: yes i do (unless they greif my base)
Moderator application: i have some experience moderating on my own server but i cant run it anymore because my computer can barely handle it

Author:   bleush38p
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 11:46am (PST)
IGN: bleush38p
Why do I want to join: I'm new to playing tekkit/FTB, but have watched a lot and it seems really awesome and this server, for as long as I've been on, is a great server, although I've been blown up at least four times.
Do I play nice with others: Almost always. If not, use a cattle prod.

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
quote chese1234
IGN: chese1234
Why do you want to join?: i want to be whitelisted because i was on the server b4 it was whitelisted and i want to ply ftb with oter ppl
Do you play nice with others?: yes i do (unless they greif my base)
Moderator application: i have some experience moderating on my own server but i cant run it anymore because my computer can barely handle it
Sorry, but your application must be legible to apply for the whitelist, and if you want to apply for moderator, it must be on a server besides your own.

Author:   Grravityy
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neobeast: A Feed The Beast Server
IGN: Grravityy

Why do you want to join?: At first, i honestly just joined the server because it was the only FTB server available. But after a few hours of playing i have learned that it is a very nice server and that the admins know how to handle a server.

Do you play nice with others?: Yes, but only if they are playing nice with me *Implying that i don't like trolls*

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 11:53am (PST)
quote Grravityy
IGN: Grravityy

Why do you want to join?: At first, i honestly just joined the server because it was the only FTB server available. But after a few hours of playing i have learned that it is a very nice server and that the admins know how to handle a server.

Do you play nice with others?: Yes, but only if they are playing nice with me *Implying that i don't like trolls*
Accepted!
quote bleush38p
IGN: bleush38p
Why do I want to join: I'm new to playing tekkit/FTB, but have watched a lot and it seems really awesome and this server, for as long as I've been on, is a great server, although I've been blown up at least four times.
Do I play nice with others: Almost always. If not, use a cattle prod.
Accepted!

Author:   luke141
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 11:58am (PST)
ignluke141
i wnat to join becasue i was on it i i got kicked off becase of this guy and also i been looking for a server for 1 hour and all i find was whitelisted btw my friend who also want to join his name is ign SmallMatt0905

Author:   chese1234
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
chese1234's new legible application

IGN : chese1234

Why do you want to join?:
I would like to join to play the Feed The Beast Modpack with other people. I have played Tekkit for a while and gotten bored with it because it is very out of date. so i would like to play FTB Modpack!

Do you play nice with others?:
Yes i do (unless they greif my base)

Author:   FTB Lover
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 12:31pm (PST)
IGN: AverageSwallow42

Why do you want to join?
I would like to play ftb with others.

Do you play nice with others?
Unless they greif, yes.

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)
quote luke141
ignluke141
i wnat to join becasue i was on it i i got kicked off becase of this guy and also i been looking for a server for 1 hour and all i find was whitelisted btw my friend who also want to join his name is ign SmallMatt0905
Not accepted, please use the correct format.

quote chese1234
chese1234's new legible application

IGN : chese1234

Why do you want to join?:
I would like to join to play the Feed The Beast Modpack with other people. I have played Tekkit for a while and gotten bored with it because it is very out of date. so i would like to play FTB Modpack!

Do you play nice with others?:
Yes i do (unless they greif my base)
Now you're accepted!

quote FTB Lover
IGN: AverageSwallow42

Why do you want to join?
I would like to play ftb with others.

Do you play nice with others?
Unless they greif, yes.
Accepted!

Author:   ConorneedsCloth
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 1:12pm (PST)
looks intresting and i was on before and so
i don play nice this other if they dont curse crazy alot

Author:   ConorneedsCloth
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 1:14pm (PST)
looks intresting and i was on before and so
i don play nice this other if they dont curse crazy alot

Author:   offadeznutz
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
IGN: Offadeznutz
Why do you want to join?: I would like a fairly constant server for me and my friends to build on, we have lots of experience with tekkit. We're just looking for a good economy server with lots of uptime.

Do you play nice with others? (Be honest!): Yes, although on public servers I generally tend to stay as far away from everyone else as possible to avoid griefing. I will go out of my way to help others with projects especially when i can't think of one myself.

Moderator application: Have done a bit of moderating on private servers with my friends, but that's about it. I'm not sure I have the time to be a moderator right now anyways.

Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 1:25pm (PST)
quote offadeznutz
IGN: Offadeznutz
Why do you want to join?: I would like a fairly constant server for me and my friends to build on, we have lots of experience with tekkit. We're just looking for a good economy server with lots of uptime.

Do you play nice with others? (Be honest!): Yes, although on public servers I generally tend to stay as far away from everyone else as possible to avoid griefing. I will go out of my way to help others with projects especially when i can't think of one myself.

Moderator application: Have done a bit of moderating on private servers with my friends, but that's about it. I'm not sure I have the time to be a moderator right now anyways.
Accepted, although since bukkit isn't for FTB yet, I'm not sure if this will be an economy server or not.

Author:   offadeznutz
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
I just mean that I like to collect my goods I feel it seems to breed better structures that 800 foot tall gold genitalia.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.