Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Ice Underpass! [Game 4 - Round 1] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59353/t1843986-ice-underpass-game-4-round-1/

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:13am (PST)
Subject:   The Ice Underpass! [Game 4 - Round 1]
-------------------------------------------

Hello all and welcome to The Ice Underpass! Thought this forum could do with a bit of some fun so I bring to you this Mafia style game! Kubrick and myself will be running this game so if you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the game, you can post in this thread or PM one of us. To gain maximum enjoyment out of this game please read the game rules and follow by the sitewide rules.

~ Rules

~ To join the game, simply post in the thread saying you would like to join. The desirable amount of players we'd like for each game is between 9-15. If we get a full game and you'd like to join the next one, PM myself or Kubrick and you will be reserved a spot.

~ The game consists of three roles:
  • Axew: These are all the regular players. If you do not receive a PM regarding special roles, you are one of these. Each round you must decide who you think is the Kyurem and cast your vote in this thread. You win if you eliminate the Kyurem, and will receive a spot in the next game if you wish.
  • Kyurem: This is the player that the Axew will be trying to take down. You will receive a PM if you are the Kyurem for this game. You must PM the current game host each round on who you would like to kill. In addition, you must also make a standard elimination to blend in with the other Axew. You win if you eliminate all the Axew and the Virizion, and will receive a spot in the next game if you wish.
  • Virizion: This player has the power to keep one other player safe from elimination per round. You will receive a PM if you are the Virizion for this game, and your identity must remain a secret. You must PM the current game host each round on the Kyurem's turn on who you would like to save, until you are eliminated yourself. If the person you decide to save gets killed by the Kyurem, your vote will not be able to protect them.
~ This is how each round will be set up:
  • First, the Kyurem must PM the current game host on who he/she would like to kill. The Virizion must also send a PM on who they would like to save for that round. When this is done, the result will be posted here.
  • The Axew (and Virizion) must make a decision on who they think is the Kyurem. You must all (including the Kyurem) cast your vote in this thread within three days of the Kyurem's kill. The player with the most votes gets eliminated.
  • In the event that there is more than one player with the most votes, the player who was eliminated first will get to cast the tie-breaking vote.
  • This repeats until either the Kyurem is taken down or all the Axew (and Virizion) are killed.
  • If the game comes down to two players left, the first eliminated player must PM the current game host to vote on who they think is the Kyurem, ultimately deciding the winner of the game.
~ Failure to get your vote in on time will result in a vote against your name. If you have problems with getting your votes in on time, please let myself or Kubrick know.

~ If the Kyurem fails to make a kill within three days of a new round, the current game host will make the kill instead.

~ Once you make your vote, you will not be able to change your vote. So make sure you make your vote wisely.

~ You can form alliances if you wish and discuss tactics with other players, and this can all be done over PM. You may also uphold a discussion of the game in this thread.

~ If you get eliminated from the game, please do not kick up a big stink about it, as it spoils the game and makes it less enjoyable for the other players.

~ As said before, it is important that you abide by the sitewide rules, so please avoid spamming, flaming, linking to explicit content, etc.

~ And finally, this is a game, so make sure to have fun!

Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a ban from joining the next two games, as well as a possible ban from the whole forum if the situation calls for it.

~ Hall of Fame

Game 1: PikaBulbasaur (Kyurem)
Game 2: Midnight, Wally, Papuito, PikaBulbasaur (Axew)
Game 3: Alex Noone (Axew)

~ Current Players

I'll be hosting the first game, so if you need any clarification on anything, fire away!

Author:   PikaBulbasaur
Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 4:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Ice Underpass! [Game 4 - Round 1]
squiggle bath

Oh, this sounds so much fun! I'd like to join, please!

This is like the game "Assasin" I played years ago at theater camp but with epic Pokemon instead of townspeople, a doctor, and an assasin!

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 4:27pm (PST)

Author:   SapphireLucario
Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 5:07pm (PST)
Squiggle Bath, you mind letting me join? I've done this before, but with Kid Icarus (We havn't finished that game though. THA is laz- I mean busy), so I have some experince.

P.S. I'm getting PMD: Gates to Infinity. Expect me to come here a lot.

Author:   Vast
Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 7:17pm (PST)
squiggle bath
I'm in.

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 11:25pm (PST)
I'm joining in becaue I want to, not because Kubrick wants me to. B| MMHM.

Date:   Mar 22, 13 at 11:42pm (PST)
PikaBulbasaur
SapphireLucario
Vast
Midnight

I've added you all! 8)

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   Mar 23, 13 at 3:06am (PST)

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Mar 23, 13 at 1:54pm (PST)
I'll join too.

Author:   Froki5evr
Date:   Mar 23, 13 at 5:30pm (PST)
squiggle bath I would like to join as well c:

Date:   Mar 23, 13 at 8:42pm (PST)
I've added you all in as well Kubrick, Hmszelda and Froki5evr. ^^

Author:   Lukaeu
Date:   Mar 24, 13 at 5:53pm (PST)
squiggle bath, may I join too? :>

Date:   Mar 24, 13 at 5:59pm (PST)
Sure thing Lukaeu, I have you added! <:

Author:   Whalesaysmoo
Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 1:28am (PST)
can I join?

Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 1:43am (PST)
Yep, you've been added Whalesaysmoo! ^^

I'll keep sign ups open for another 24 hours and then I'll get this game underway. 8)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.