Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Foongus' DLC Shop! [Last Update: 6/13] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59353/t1842717-foongus-dlc-shop-last-update-6-13/

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Mar 17, 13 at 11:45pm (PST)
Subject:   Foongus' DLC Shop! [Last Update: 6/13]
-------------------------------------------

~ What's this you may ask?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is the first Pokémon game to allow players to buy DLC, or Downloadable Content. This allows you to purchase extra dungeons to explore and recruit Pokémon! This thread is here to keep you informed on all the latest and upcoming DLC that this game has to offer.

~ So how do I download DLC?

Foongus runs a DLC shop in Pokémon Paradise where you can go to to download whatever DLC you'd like. Speak to him and you will be taken to the main menu where you can download DLC.

~ What can I use this thread for?

As already stated, this thread serves the purpose to keep you informed on all the upcoming DLC. However you may also use this thread to discuss your thoughts on the DLC. Any questions are better left to their own separate thread for the benefit of other members if they have the same question.

~ Currently Available

~ Upcoming

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   Mar 18, 13 at 4:15am (PST)
Subject:   re: Foongus' DLC Shop! [Last Update: 6/13]

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 8:21pm (PST)
Oooh, great idea for a thread, Erin! This is going to be nice to have come the release of this game. :3

Date:   Mar 24, 13 at 3:59am (PST)
Thank you guys! :3 I sure hope this will prove to be useful for everyone here. <:

I've updated the OP as the dungeons Poké Forest, Pika Land, Mt Travail and Skill Treasury are now available to download! If you want to get Poké Forest for free, make sure to download before April 30.

I have also included the next batch of DLC dungeons that will be released on April 4, which includes Ivy Park, Scalchop Beach, Kecleon Bazaar and Ultimate Wilds.

Author:   Lukaeu
Date:   Mar 24, 13 at 5:47pm (PST)
Dem prices. Sweet lord, it's like Nintendo is aiming to be the next Activision.

Edit: Ninthlite has made me realize it could be worse.

Author:   Ninthlite
Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 12:11am (PST)
quote Lukaeu
Dem prices. Sweet lord, it's like Nintendo is aiming to be the next Activision.
It's more like when i played ever quest for a day and you had to pay for everything. even to pick up items and do stuff.

Author:   Charizard_2
Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 5:05am (PST)
I always thought Ivy Park would have Bulbasaur/Ivysaur. Well, I don't need another Snivy, so I probably won't pay the money.

Date:   Mar 26, 13 at 3:51am (PST)

Date:   Mar 26, 13 at 4:06am (PST)
quote Kubrick
    Wait, is this the only way we can get the starters?

Ahhh. ;____;

If we get similar passwords to what the Japanese got, we should be able to get the starters through password as well. :3 But you can recruit as many as you want in the DLC dungeons. <:

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Mar 26, 13 at 10:16pm (PST)
Well that's an interesting way to recruit the starters. (: I quite like the sound of the Ultimate Wilds.

Date:   Apr 04, 13 at 1:47am (PST)
The DLC dungeons Ivy Park, Scalchop Beach, Kecleon Bazaar and Ultimate Wilds are now available for purchase!

Ultimate Wilds should be worth your pennies if you really want a challenge. ^^

Date:   Apr 04, 13 at 3:28am (PST)

Author:   ActionTerraria
Date:   Apr 05, 13 at 9:43pm (PST)
I've been searching all over the internet to see if the prize for completing the Ultimate Wilds is worth it. But I haven't found any info on the courage crown, so does ANYONE know what it does? Cause I honestly dislike the level reset dungeons, but if the courage crown is good, I'll go through the trouble to complete the challenge.

Date:   Apr 05, 13 at 11:05pm (PST)
quote ActionTerraria
I've been searching all over the internet to see if the prize for completing the Ultimate Wilds is worth it. But I haven't found any info on the courage crown, so does ANYONE know what it does? Cause I honestly dislike the level reset dungeons, but if the courage crown is good, I'll go through the trouble to complete the challenge.
From what I've found, it boosts the Pokémon's Attack. You'd think they'd give a much better reward than that though, I'm surprised they would only give something like that for such a challenging dungeon. It does sell for quite a bit, though.

Date:   Apr 15, 13 at 10:47pm (PST)
For you Europeans, the DLC dungeon PokéForest has been announced for release on release day, May 17! You'll be able to get it free for a limited time like NA players, but after June 21 it'll be running at €1.50. ^^ Make sure to take advantage of that when you buy the game!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.