Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity arrives in North America on March 24 - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59353/t1807575-pok-mon-mystery-dungeon-gates-to-infinity-arrives-in-north-america-on-march-24/3.htm

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity arrives in North America on March 24
-------------------------------------------

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity arrives in North America on March 24
Seems kind of silly that they only went for a certain amount instead of all of them. It's a big missed opportunity imo. The 3DS is definitely capable of holding it.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 9:42pm (PST)
While I've never played one of these games, Gotenks has it right. Huge disappointment to have only a fraction of such a large amount. I can't see how the 3DS wouldn't be able to hold all of them. At least make it half? D:

Author:   Game Over
Date:   Dec 22, 12 at 9:24am (PST)
This is a nice name. Gates to Infinity. I like that.
But....March. Yay.

Author:   FoneBoneFan15
Date:   Dec 22, 12 at 5:35pm (PST)
2 more days and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gate to Infinity will be -3 months old.

Author:   Ground
Date:   Dec 22, 12 at 9:20pm (PST)
quote Gotenks
Seems kind of silly that they only went for a certain amount instead of all of them. It's a big missed opportunity imo. The 3DS is definitely capable of holding it.
The issue isn't the data, but the work needed to get animations for every single Pokemon working.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 1:38am (PST)
quote Ground
quote Gotenks
The issue isn't the data, but the work needed to get animations for every single Pokemon working.
So, at the end of the day, Spike Chunsoft were just lazy.

Author:   Giral Ga
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 7:49am (PST)
quote FoneBoneFan15
2 more days and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gate to Infinity will be -3 months old.
can't wait for it to be released

Author:   Ground
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
quote Dragoon
quote Ground
quote Gotenks
So, at the end of the day, Spike Chunsoft were just lazy.
More likely, rushed by TPC to get it out the door. Or, they just didn't see any point to bother getting all of them in. Which honestly,they aren't all needed.

Author:   jolteon1996
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 10:36am (PST)
I like the name, but the game's just too different from the previous ones. And what I've read here- only 144 Pokemon, with over 100 being Gen V, and no Belly stat- has sealed my decision to pass on this game.

Author:   Game Over
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
quote jolteon1996
I like the name, but the game's just too different from the previous ones. And what I've read here- only 144 Pokemon, with over 100 being Gen V, and no Belly stat- has sealed my decision to pass on this game.
Hmm. You do have a point their. I used to hate the hunger stat. But, it does the make the game more competative. The nber of Pokemon is a huge letdown though. :\

Author:   BlueMew101
Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 8:13pm (PST)
I really hate some of the ideas they got for this game. i really dislike the name either. im expecting a real disappointment...

Author:   Froki5evr
Date:   Feb 10, 13 at 11:51am (PST)
Hm, no hunger stat? While I always hated it (I'm totally not looking at you 99 floor dungeons..) , it was kind of a key aspect to the game. Oh well, I guess. My main qualm is that there's no Skitty!! Sigh.. at least there's still Dunsparce and Swinub.

Author:   BlueMew101
Date:   Feb 10, 13 at 1:20pm (PST)
No Skitty equals failed game.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.