Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Wonder Mail - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59353/t1789338-wonder-mail/

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
Subject:   Wonder Mail
-------------------------------------------
    Well I have been paying attention to this game a lot lately, and as of yet, I am pretty sure we have yet to hear anything about Wonder Mail. Do you guys want Wonder Mail to come back, or would you rather have it be replaced by some other sort of system for Rescue Missions?

I actually kind of hope there's a new systen to replace Wonder Mail. although it was cool and everything, I feel like people were taking advantage of Wonder Mail and using it to get themselves countless Gold Seeds and such. In my opinion, I feel like they should replace it, because things like that just kinda sucked the fun out of the game. :c

What do you guys think?

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 9:11pm (PST)
I wouldn't really mind if Wonder Mail was replaced. Though I did like to use it to go and recruit a Togekiss easier. ;o
Then again, these passwords thing seems like it could replace Wonder Mail, unless it's an extra that goes with it, if I'm saying it right.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
quote Sigma
    I feel like people were taking advantage of Wonder Mail and using it to get themselves countless Gold Seeds and such.

Nothing wrong with this...

I never did it, either.........

Nah but, I think the only time I did that was post-game one time when I just wanted to get something from level 1 to on-par with the rest of my team so he wouldn't keep dying. xD I trained fairly. :3

Wonder Mail was a cool option, and it's what got me on Neo in the first place. I think it was really good for recruiting and stuffs honestly. I don't want to see it replaced. xD

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 9:22pm (PST)
quote squiggle bath
I wouldn't really mind if Wonder Mail was replaced. Though I did like to use it to go and recruit a Togekiss easier. ;o
Then again, these passwords thing seems like it could replace Wonder Mail, unless it's an extra that goes with it, if I'm saying it right.

I know what you mean, and you make a good point. Maybe those passwords were like Wonder Mail codes that you can enter, do the mission, then get the dungeon? Sounds pretty reasonable.

quote Chaos Team
Wonder Mail was a cool option, and it's what got me on Neo in the first place. I think it was really good for recruiting and stuffs honestly. I don't want to see it replaced. xD

It's what got me on Neo, too!

But yeah, I see your point. It did make recruiting much easier, especially for those Pokémon that were gard to get elsewhere, or the version exclusives like in RRT and BRT.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 12:41am (PST)
I've never even used Wonder Mail tbh. So it wouldn't really bother me if they decided to scrap it.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 7:36am (PST)
Never seen it so it wouldn't really make a difference I suppose ^^"

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 11:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Wonder Mail
I wouldn't mind if they replaced it tbh, I'd actually be quite happy if they did. I don't think I even used Wonder Mail very much.

Author:   earlybird :)
Date:   Mar 24, 13 at 7:57pm (PST)
they have something called wonder mail but not sure of the difference .

Author:   Ninthlite
Date:   Mar 24, 13 at 8:16pm (PST)
its in the main menu

Author:   Charizard_2
Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 5:15am (PST)
quote Chaos Team
[/color][/size]
If you're talking about the PMD2 Wondermail, I might actually know you

Anyhow, I personally wouldn't want Wonder Mail to be replaced. If they have another gummy quest, like Manaphy's, how else are we supposed to get them.

Or did Nintendo actually get rid of gummies, like they did apples >_<

Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 5:45am (PST)
Yeah Gummis are gone completely Charizard_2, I think that's probably cause they got rid of IQ too. Apples aren't gone entirely though, I believe that and Hunger are still present in the post game dungeons. 8)

Author:   Charizard_2
Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 6:44am (PST)
quote squiggle bath
Yeah Gummis are gone completely Charizard_2, I think that's probably cause they got rid of IQ too. Apples aren't gone entirely though, I believe that and Hunger are still present in the post game dungeons. 8)
I guess Hunger could actually be a good challenge for post game dungeons, though I haven't seen Kecleon sell any apples. Does it sell items at random, I think that's how it used to be, or sell them based on how far you are in the story like Pokemon W/B?

Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 7:13pm (PST)
quote Charizard_2
I guess Hunger could actually be a good challenge for post game dungeons, though I haven't seen Kecleon sell any apples. Does it sell items at random, I think that's how it used to be, or sell them based on how far you are in the story like Pokemon W/B?
Yeah I think it's completely random. If it's anything like the other games though, the variety of items he sells increases. He only sells Apples though in some of the post-game dungeons, if not all of them (not entirely sure xD). I believe he also sells them in one of the DLC dungeons that hasn't been announced for an English release yet. <:

Author:   TheBaws
Date:   Apr 03, 13 at 4:52pm (PST)
They do have wondermail I bought the full version though I haven't heard any codes yet

Author:   Dilute
Date:   Apr 14, 13 at 4:08am (PST)
quote TheBaws
They do have wondermail I bought the full version though I haven't heard any codes yet
This thread was made, when the game hadn't released. XD

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.