Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59353/t1760290-introduction-thread/

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 8:56pm (PST)
Subject:   Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Introduce yo'selves!

Hey, Eiche here. Huge fan of Pokémon, got into the Mystery Dungeon games like a year and a half ago with Explorers of Darkness. Really liking the look of this game so far, and this may be the reason I'll get a 3DS. >_>

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 8:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
Eiche
Hey what is up man? I got into PMD with EoD as well.
Pikacbu here. Yes, yes, that famous Pikachu herself. The one from the comics, cards, manga, anime and games. Control yaselves children!

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:14pm (PST)
Hello boys and girls, my name is squiggle bath. I *bleep*ing love PMD and this game makes me orgasm.

Author:   Midnight
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
Midnight here, I have all the previous PMD games even though I absolutely suck at it. I'm pretty excited for this one too. :3

Author:   Emberguard
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:32pm (PST)
Pretty excited about seeing how this game will turn out seeing as I loved playing PMD EoD/S. Hope this one has a decent storyline to it. too bad I don't have a 3DS

Author:   Vast
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:34pm (PST)
I'm Vast, god of the universe.

I control a kingdom and the universe at the same time.

I've played all the Mystery Dungeon games (except those Japanese Wii Ware ones) I failed at Red Rescue Team because I couldn't get back my stolen mail. ;~;

I beat Time which I got on release date.

Sky so far has been my favorite. And speaking of Sky I'm stuck at the place where you partner with Cresselia. Cresselia always faints or Aggron OHKO's me with Horn Drill. :<

-----------

Chaos Team / Skyexplorer Ha! Told you guys I can make "real" posts longer than one liners.

Author:   Superlucario
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 10:05pm (PST)
quote Vast
I'm Vast, god of the universe.

I control a kingdom and the universe at the same time.

I've played all the Mystery Dungeon games (except those Japanese Wii Ware ones) I failed at Red Rescue Team because I couldn't get back my stolen mail. ;~;

I beat Time which I got on release date.

Sky so far has been my favorite. And speaking of Sky I'm stuck at the place where you partner with Cresselia. Cresselia always faints or Aggron OHKO's me with Horn Drill. :<

-----------

Chaos Team / Skyexplorer Ha! Told you guys I can make "real" posts longer than one liners.

And I am Superlucario, the god of everything Vast controls xD I've played them all and beat them all (besides Red and the Wii ones, I've played all the avaliable ones on DS though) and I can't wait for this! My favourite has been Sky. I've finished the game and got my team to lv. 100 and am up to the highest rank (Some star rank, right?) And I still can't stop playing it. I wonder which will come out first, this or B/W2 events?

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 10:08pm (PST)
B/W2 is already out in Japan, Superlucario.
U.S. release is set for October.

As for Magnagate, Serebii says Winter 2012, which will probably be the Japanese release.

Author:   Vast
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 10:27pm (PST)
quote Superlucario
the god of everything Vast controls
Bahahaha, I don't think so.

Author:   Superlucario
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 12:32am (PST)
quote Vast
quote Superlucario
the god of everything Vast controls
Bahahaha, that is the best thing I've ever heard!

Fixed xD

Eiche, I meant events...

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 12:35am (PST)
Hey there, Chaos Team here. I started my Neo career in the PMD: Explorers of the Sky forum, and the PMD series is pretty much my favorite spinoff series in Pokemon. Sooo I'm really friggin excited for the 5th Gen PMD to come out. It looks awesome. :3

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:34am (PST)
    What's up guys, i'm Sigma or Siggy or whatever the hell you want to call me. :3 I can't waaaaaait for this game, as it's my favorite Pokémon Spinoff series to date. Even though I already know most of you i'm excited to get to know you guys even better in the coming months up to the release of this game. :3

Author:   Blue
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:10am (PST)
Oh Hey. I'm Blue. :>

The Mystery Dungeon games are the best. I started with Red Rescue Team, of course. I managed to get Blue Rescue Team later when I finally got my hands on a DS. And surely enough, EOTime, EODarkness, and EOSky when they were released. Best spinoff series that could have ever been made. I think I may even like it more than the main series. :>

Simply put, I love the games. The first one got me pretty emotional especially. Can't wait for this upcoming instalment.

Author:   super michael
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 8:53am (PST)
Hi I am super michael I am a huge fan of pokemon, I hope this game gets released for Europe.

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:12pm (PST)
Hullo mai name ish Olivia. Also THA. Whatever you want to call me.

I joined the forums for PMD so it remains my one true love.
I wonder if the story can beat Sky?

Oh and Vast just use tons of Reviver Seeds

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.