Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Importing players to database - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59286/t1832178-importing-players-to-database/

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 10:22am (PST)
Subject:   Importing players to database
-------------------------------------------
I've been looking to create a team full of classic regens of mine since FM2010 into this years game and i wanted to know a few things: Just tagging a few people who i know have used the editor a fair bit as well: IcarusAbides, AndyD_U, chelsfccg

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 10:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Importing players to database
Best way?

Not to be overly simplistic or patronising but in the editor - create a new player and fill in their details how you want them

I would create the club first and then swap them with a Premier League side to get them in the league. Make the players and on their contract page select the club you have created.

Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 10:40am (PST)
IcarusAbides i had a feeling it would be like that, i've done 4 players and the team, but it just takes ages to do each player.

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 10:41am (PST)
Yeah there's not much you can do about that if you want them to have specific attributes.

Author:   AndyD_U
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 11:46am (PST)
Parmar1993, the only way i can think of to quicken it a tiny bit would be to make a base player with only the contract info on then just duplicate him to add the attributes on.

Other than that as IcarusAbides said

Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 11:59am (PST)
quote AndyD_U
Parmar1993, the only way i can think of to quicken it a tiny bit would be to make a base player with only the contract info on then just duplicate him to add the attributes on.

Other than that as IcarusAbides said

Thanks, I tried to export data but there wasn't a way to import into the Editor.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.