Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Home Dressing Room - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59286/t1808484-home-dressing-room/

Author:   Crowy
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 4:01am (PST)
Subject:   The Home Dressing Room
-------------------------------------------
Carry On!

quote Liverpool_96
quote IcarusAbides
quote Liverpool_96
quote IcarusAbides
Falcao score any of those

Great season though.
6 haha.
So that's about 5.5 million quid a goal, not including wages.

Bargain.
£45M in the black now.

Got £80m from Serie A TV revenue.
quote IcarusAbides
quote Liverpool_96
£45M in the black now.

Got £80m from Serie A TV revenue.
Clearly a corrupt league. How the hell did you get away with being 50m in the red.
quote DeNiro
Had a great start to my Everton game, I won the Champions League back on '08 with them so trying again.

Defensive record first 5 games:

Transfers, brought in a lot of experience for their ability to tutor some of the youth players and to add depth for little wages:

Author:   Crouchyman
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 4:08am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Home Dressing Room
Setting up a new game today. Not sure which country to manage in but I'm thinking Portugal, Italy or Turkey. With a decent budget as well. I'll start looking

Author:   AndyD_U
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 4:52am (PST)
Just gave up with my game in Finland as i was 8 points adrift at the bottom of the table

Decided to start a game and try and win all the Champions Leagues in the game, started in New Zealand going after the Oceania Champions League

Author:   Severance
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 9:54am (PST)
Finished my first two months of the second season. Eventually added some youngster from Dortmund, Ezequiel MUnoz and Alberto Paloschi on loan on deadline day. Allowed Carroll and Wilson to leave on loa although if Paloschi impresses me this season Carroll will be gone. We've got into the Champions League group stages where we'll play the holders Real Madrid as well as FC Kobenhavn and Dinamo Zagreb so qualification shouldn't be a problem. We're currently 4th after a decent start to the season where Andre Ayew has been our best player so far.

August & September results
PL Reading H 5-1 [Wellington Nem, Fierro(2), Wilson, Carragher]
CL Schalke A 2-0 [Lewandowski, Gerrard]

PL Wigan A 0-0
CL Schalke H 4-1 [Schwaab, Suarez, Wellington Nem(2)]
PL Arsenal H 1-1 [Ayew]
PL Chelsea A 1-4 [Ayew]
CL Real Madrid A 1-2 [Gerrard]

PL West Ham H 4-0 [Vico, Ayew(2), Lewandowski]
LC Brighton A 3-2 [Vico(2), Carragher]
PL Wolves H 2-0 [Suarez, Lewandowski]

Author:   MattyH
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 10:26am (PST)
Recently started again as Newcastle.
Around 5 games into the season now and injuries are already killing me.

I have 5 first team players out for 3+ months including both Ba and Cisse. I decided to sell Ben Arfa for £23.5m to Real and replaced him with Sterling for only £13m. I bought a new left winger for only £4m and he is fantastic. Can't remember his name though off the top of my head. I also bought a new left back for around £14m as I am playing Santon at right back where he is excelling.

Author:   Wintr
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 10:32am (PST)
After a nice 8-0 victory for Chelsea it's nice to continue on my FM save with A.C. Milan

These where my transfers:

Decided to sell Pato as his Natural Fitness was only 1 and that scared me. Went for Fellaini as he was transfer listed and he has been really good so far. The only problem is he is constantly unhappy with my team talks..

We've had a good start to the season so far with only 1 defeat:

The loss against Juventus was disappointing and proved that we're miles behind them atm. in terms of strength.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
Sick and tired of this teams defending on this game. Players seem unable to tackle or attempt to win the ball back when it really matters.

IT DOES NOT HELP WHEN REINA CHUCKS THE BASTARD BALL STRAIGHT TO ARSHAVIN!

Nor does it help when my LB fails to deal with Gervinho on the wing and instead reckons himself more of a CB. Agger you are playing LB today, deal with it. Losing against Arsenal 3-1 at half time with a bunch of inebriated idiots today. Arsenal's third was absolutely horrendous. Shawcross for some reason has decided he wants to play stupidly long balls from his own box. He needs to realise he is not a playmaker.

Author:   DeNiro
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 12:02pm (PST)
I cant believe Pato' natural fitness is 1. Much more injury prone players around, he's only 23 ffs.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 12:50pm (PST)

Bunch of cack goal.

1. Fox crossing straight to Chezny
2. Reina throwing the ball straight to Arshavin. I know he's linked with Arsenal IRL but ingame he's still meant to be playing for Liverpool.
3. Agger not marking the wing despite being in the LB position.
4. Reina doing *bleep* all about the cross/shot from Gervinho except hitting it straight at the post.
5. Defenders letting Padolski reach it first.

EDIT: Wish my Borrell and McParland would be doing a better job with the Reserves and the U18s. They're last and doing absolutely terrible in the leagues. Thinking I should hire a new Head of Youth Development and chop up some more staff.

Author:   ToonUltra
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 4:03am (PST)
Going to start a new save with Heerenveen as I've gotten quite bored with my Bolton save. I enjoyed a save with Heerenveen last FM.

Author:   Aidan-lfc
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 4:22am (PST)
Managed to finish 9th in my first season as Worcester City, but with my finances being £2k in the red (that's a heck of a lot for a Blue Square Bet South team) I decided to start a new save as WBA. This WILL be the final time I start a new save, and I want to hopefully be 10-15 seasons into when FM14 comes out!

Author:   ProEvoTaku
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 4:29am (PST)
Just finished my first season with Liverpool and I was able to win the league and the capital one cup with a poor squad! I couldn't believe it. Beat City to it during the last two games of the season. Really need to strength the team for next season need a striker, winger and an attacking midfielder.

Newcastle got relegated which was shocking so keeping an eye on Cisse, Cabaye and Santon. QPR some how were unstoppable .

The defence was solid and Skrtel was the outstanding player. Can anyone recommend me some players to improve the squad?

Author:   ToonUltra
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 4:46am (PST)
quote ProEvoTaku
The defence was solid and Skrtel was the outstanding player. Can anyone recommend me some players to improve the squad?
Perhaps a new centre-back for rotation? I recommend Simon Kjaer. Good solid defender.

Author:   Severance
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
The *bleep*!? Just scored what looked like a legitimate goal against Fulham to break the deadlock. A simple corner headed by Coates which bounced off the crossbar and went in. Not according to *bleep*ing Neil Swarbrick who rules it as a corner! WIll try and get the video up for it after the match, appalling decision  Under pressure at the minute as well after a couple of decisions not going our way and not being clinical enough.

EDIT:

Didn't matter in the end as we won the game 2-0, Ayew and Paloschi scoring. Should've been 4-0 though with this and a goal wrongly disallowed for offside. Not happy with Swarbrick's performance there, just lucky it didn't cost me.

Author:   ProEvoTaku
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 9:00am (PST)
quote ToonUltra
quote ProEvoTaku
Perhaps a new centre-back for rotation? I recommend Simon Kjaer. Good solid defender.
I'll take a look at him, he reminds me of a young Daniel Agger.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.