Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ass Man & Training - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59286/t1791906-ass-man-training/

Author:   WhyMan
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)
Subject:   Ass Man & Training
-------------------------------------------
I'm not a fan of the new training system tbh. I mean in team responsibilities i tick the option for the Ass Man to take care of training. The individual section is alright but i just dont get the 'team' bit - all he does is just arrange 'default' training for the next 3 weeks. For e.g. if i picked the default training to be team cohesion or attacking movement then that the focus that the team will train on for the next 3 weeks.

I thought the whole point of having the ass man taking care of training is so that for e.g. if i was playing arsenal. man u and man city one week he would change the focus of training to 'defence training' and then if i was playing the bottom 3 clubs the next week he would automatically make the decision to train the team for 'attacking movement' etc....but NO he doesnt do anything of the kind!

I dont see the advantage of telling him to take care of training!!!

Anyone understand where im coming from?

Author:   RingBinder LCFC
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ass Man & Training
quote WhyMan
I'm not a fan of the new training system tbh. I mean in team responsibilities i tick the option for the Ass Man to take care of training. The individual section is alright but i just dont get the 'team' bit - all he does is just arrange 'default' training for the next 3 weeks. For e.g. if i picked the default training to be team cohesion or attacking movement then that the focus that the team will train on for the next 3 weeks.

I thought the whole point of having the ass man taking care of training is so that for e.g. if i was playing arsenal. man u and man city one week he would change the focus of training to 'defence training' and then if i was playing the bottom 3 clubs the next week he would automatically make the decision to train the team for 'attacking movement' etc....but NO he doesnt do anything of the kind!

I dont see the advantage of telling him to take care of training!!!

Anyone understand where im coming from?
I see your point pal, your assistant manager clearly isnt up to the job. Get rid of him and hire Craig Shakespeare. He may not be any relation to William, but this guy is a poet on the training ground and in the dressing room!

Good luck bro

Author:   11kgm
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 11:55pm (PST)
Subject:   Ass Man & Training
Or Cruyff

Author:   WhyMan
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 10:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: Ass Man & Training
Thanks for the replies lads....so i checked my assistant's stats - Eric Black has pretty decent stats and in his information tab his training bar is to the max....therefore i.m wondering if all ass man's are equally useless at organising the training??

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.